Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BIM/BUNE

apollo11.moon

WIKIPEDIA RECORDS BIM/BUNE AS A MALE DEMON, WHILE JOS RECORDS THIS SPIRIT UNDER GODS OF HELL AS A FEMALE DEMON.

WHICH GENDER ACTUALLY APPLIES, OR IS THIS DEMON DUAL- GENDER?

Bim/Bune is female.The old blasphemous grimoires, which were written by jews, list all of the Gods as male. This is obviously inaccurate, and is just another form of blasphemy.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] BIM/BUNE

WIKIPEDIA RECORDS BIM/BUNE AS A MALE DEMON, WHILE JOS RECORDS THIS SPIRIT UNDER GODS OF HELL AS A FEMALE DEMON.

The info in wikipedia is wrong, it is taken from jewish grimoire sites and is blasphemous and depicts her as a monster. If you read it it says that she is a three-headed dragon. Many people tried to change it but some kike always put it back. So, stay with JoS info, she is a female.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

bune has no permanent figure, over the years there has been many different visions of bune when summoned, female, male, multi headed, sometimes he heads are not human, and sometimes appearing as a whips of smoke or mist

when i scryed (mirror) bune she did not have an apperance, but i did see some flashes of light

IT APPEARS THAT BIM/BUNE IS A FEMALE SPIRIT ABLE TO APPEAR IN DIFFERING VISUAL FORMS AS MANY OTHER SPIRITS CAN DO.

AGAIN, ALL REPLIES ARE APPRECIATED. THANKS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
Bim/Bune is female.The old blasphemous grimoires, which were written by jews, list all of the Gods as male. This is obviously inaccurate, and is just another form of blasphemy.

Hail Lord Satan!!
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT. MUCH APPRECIATED. I ASKED SATAN YESTERNIGHT. HIS ANSWER----BUNE IS A FEMALE SPIRIT. PREVIOUS TO ASKING HIM I HAD WEIGHED THE 2 REFERENCES IN FAVOR OF THE FEMALE GENDER ANYHOW.
NO BETTER SOURCE THAN OUR GOD HIMSELF, THOUGH.

THOSE GRIMOIRES ARE APPARENTLY WORSE THAN TODAY'S DEMON- FRIGHT MOVIES WHEN IT COMES TO OUTRIGHT MISREPRESENTATION!
WERE I A GOETIA DEMON, I'D BE PRETTY PISSED OFF, I'M SURE.

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10:45 PM

Bim is not simply a Spirit. She is a real being. All of the Gods of Hell are real beings.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:19:50 AM

IT APPEARS THAT BIM/BUNE IS A FEMALE SPIRIT ABLE TO APPEAR IN DIFFERING VISUAL FORMS AS MANY OTHER SPIRITS CAN DO.

Bune and all other Demons/Gods of Old are extraterrestrials (Nordics) and physical beings, not just spiritual. Their soul/astral body is inside their physical body like humans. The reason many occultists say that they are spirits is because they see their astral form when the Demons use astral projection to communicate with them and believe it is their only real body.

Hail Satan!!
88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Bim is not simply a Spirit. She is a real being. All of the Gods of Hell are real beings.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Bim is not simply a Spirit. She is a real being. All of the Gods of Hell are real beings.

Hail Lord Satan!!
YOUR OBSERVATION IS APPRECIATED. MY USE OF THE WORD "SPIRIT" IS IN THE GENERAL SENSE AS INDICATING REFERENCE TO A REAL BEING THAT'S SEPARATE FROM AND SUPERNATURAL TO THE HUMAN SPHERE OF REAL BEINGS.

WHEN I USE THE WORD "SPIRIT", I AM NOT REFERING TO PHANTASMS OR "GHOSTS",
BUT TO REAL SUPERNATURAL PERSONS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:
Bune and all other Demons/Gods of Old are extraterrestrials (Nordics) and physical beings, not just spiritual. Their soul/astral body is inside their physical body like humans. The reason many occultists say that they are spirits is because they see their astral form when the Demons use astral projection to communicate with them and believe it is their only real body.

Hail Satan!!
88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!
A LOT MORE INFO IS REQUIRED BEFORE I EVEN BEGIN TO CONSIDER THE LIKELIHOOD OF THIS BEING TRUE. THANKS ANYWAY.

More info about the Gods/Demons being extraterrestrials who created humanity, from the JoS site:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins.html

"The Gods are an extraterrestrial race of beings. As a matter of fact, there have been several different alien races that have lived here on planet Earth, and have taken an interest in human beings, either as friends, enemies, or neutrals.

The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems. They are highly advanced in knowledge, intelligence, and in spirit. Some are helpful to humans as are Satan and the Elder Gods who have been labeled as “Demons.” Some are neutral and others are and have been working for our destruction. The background concerning the creation can be found in more detail in separate articles on this website. There has been a war over humanity in which Satan and his Demons wish to give us the knowledge to elevate ourselves to spiritual and physical perfection, while the enemy wishes to keep us spiritually ignorant in order to use our life force (souls) as a free energy supply."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@..." <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

A LOT MORE INFO IS REQUIRED BEFORE I EVEN BEGIN TO CONSIDER THE LIKELIHOOD OF THIS BEING TRUE. THANKS ANYWAY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:
More info about the Gods/Demons being extraterrestrials who created humanity, from the JoS site:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins.html

"The Gods are an extraterrestrial race of beings. As a matter of fact, there have been several different alien races that have lived here on planet Earth, and have taken an interest in human beings, either as friends, enemies, or neutrals.

The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems. They are highly advanced in knowledge, intelligence, and in spirit. Some are helpful to humans as are Satan and the Elder Gods who have been labeled as “Demons.” Some are neutral and others are and have been working for our destruction. The background concerning the creation can be found in more detail in separate articles on this website. There has been a war over humanity in which Satan and his Demons wish to give us the knowledge to elevate ourselves to spiritual and physical perfection, while the enemy wishes to keep us spiritually ignorant in order to use our life force (souls) as a free energy supply."
I'm somewhat aware of the JOS INFO on this subject. THANK YOU for bothering to reply, and for sharing the above.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
88!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Draikon99;

Thanks for your response.

I got your email on the above subject, but I could'nt reach you by email.
Always got a failure notice.

Any other way to reach you privately?

as far as sex of bune, as i personally know her, i have to say i don't think anyones 100% sure, many have admitted to be visited buy a male bune, and i mentioned the other forms she has shown up in, when she did, somwhat, appear to me she did speak in female voice though, so i always refrer to her as a female.

Note she isn't a spirit but when the gods contact us they don't always show up in full physical form, this could be for several reasons, but most likely has to do with the sphycic connection.

Again when she appeared to me in scrying i did not get any real good visual representation, just a few flashes of lights that where impossibly there other wise, but she spoke clear as day to me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back