Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Big Jewish Pharmaceuticals, getting worse or better?

matthewgifford361

In my personal experience with big pharma and being put through the hospitals, and being put on several of their drugs ("Medication"), I am now honestly a little bit traumatized from the experience in them. Escaping the ugly situation and it's unspeakably crippling system, coupled with their drugs, I'd like to know if their influence over society is lessening, or increasing?
How is Big Jewish Pharmaceuticals these days, would anyone know? Because I honestly feel this is or can be a critical issue with people, considering the devastating impact their drugs have on gentiles. I'm sure many of you have seen the effects and after-effects of what those drugs do to people, and only a dirty fucking kike would speak in a positive attitude towards them and their manufactured drugs.
After escaping that situation for myself, I've been having to bust my ass trying to recuperate from it. Their drugs all seem to have an innate ability to disable a person from meditating or using the powers of their soul, and so blatantly, and so easily allow the individual to have a Jewish Angel enter and try to take possession. Or at the least, so easily be influenced by enemy Greys.
It's sick, it's twisted, and I sincerely wish for the entire pharmaceutical industry be completely disintegrated, top to bottom. Anyone who thinks their drugs have "healing" properties are nothing more than a delusional, worthless KIKE to me.
Hail the Gods of Hell

Here is a very good documentary on this. Make sure you spread it to as many as possible. 
http://youtu.be/IgCpa1RlSdQ
Cheers,
Hail Satan!
Pe 27.09.2013, la 01:04, <matthewgifford361@... a scris:

In my personal experience with big pharma and being put through the hospitals, and being put on several of their drugs ("Medication"), I am now honestly a little bit traumatized from the experience in them. Escaping the ugly situation and it's unspeakably crippling system, coupled with their drugs, I'd like to know if their influence over society is lessening, or increasing?
How is Big Jewish Pharmaceuticals these days, would anyone know? Because I honestly feel this is or can be a critical issue with people, considering the devastating impact their drugs have on gentiles. I'm sure many of you have seen the effects and after-effects of what those drugs do to people, and only a dirty fucking kike would speak in a positive attitude towards them and their manufactured drugs.
After escaping that situation for myself, I've been having to bust my ass trying to recuperate from it. Their drugs all seem to have an innate ability to disable a person from meditating or using the powers of their soul, and so blatantly, and so easily allow the individual to have a Jewish Angel enter and try to take possession. Or at the least, so easily be influenced by enemy Greys.
It's sick, it's twisted, and I sincerely wish for the entire pharmaceutical industry be completely disintegrated, top to bottom. Anyone who thinks their drugs have "healing" properties are nothing more than a delusional, worthless KIKE to me.
Hail the Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back