Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

better reading copy with extra attachments

Brian Ruhe

Attachments :
<ol>For Eyes Only.odt</ol><ol>Bhikkhu Bodhi Dec. 5, 2015.odt</ol> Hi again HP's,

I think my last email was too difficult to read with the letters so I'm giving you this FYI...
Please keep this confidential.
With my respects,
Brian

On 2015-12-05 11:58 AM, Brian Ruhe wrote:
Brian Ruhe #104 – 1960 West 7th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1T1 Tel. 604-738-8475 brianruhe.ca email: brian@... youtube.com/user/BrianRuhe
                                                                                                                  Dec. 5, 2015 Dear Bhikkhu Bodhi, How are you? I wish you well! How are your headaches lately? I have not been in touch for a year because I didn't know how to proceed with you since you criticized what you people call Holocaust deniers. You wrote emails to me, which I still have, about Hitler and the Nazis which indicate that your views differ greatly from mine, are the opposite of mine. Also, your views were wrong and untrue. So, I am asking you to do some sincere research. Please take all the time that you need. I can supply an attachment with recommended studies that I have prepared if you like. As long as you are sincere I will extend my mental protection to you. It's your life. Please learn the truth and then live in the truth like a Theravada Buddhist monk. Then, please recant your views and your statements and please make public statements to that effect on YouTube so that I can watch them for myself. Equanimity dictates that Mr. Brian Ruhe can not block the transmission of this email to you. I work by the page, regardless of what I write. The reason why I am writing to you now is because I have had an awakening experience and I “know” truths that I did not know in 2014 when we last corresponded. The nature of these things you can glean from the attached emails I have sent to my head office monastery, at Amaravati, in England. Yours sincerely, Brian
This email was sent by Brian Ruhe to BB on Dec. 5, 2015. These documents are not in chronological order. The longer Dec. 4th email to Amaravati and others will be sent after this one. Another email to follow.

Thanks Briane, would you be able to also please upload these as pdfs
Many thanks and Blessings!
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back