Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Best method?

Eric1

Okay, i have been a satanist for quite some time. years infact. now, i understand much of the philosiphy and theology, but i have yet to make any real progress in getting on contact with any demons. I am not a cynic to the point that i need "proof" since i whole heartedly endorse many of the sentiments invloved. My point being what would be one of the most effective means of "summoning" a demon? i have many of what i assume are the basic components, just lacking in the raw knowledge and technique

Have you had a daily power meditation program during this time it's one thing to understand the modality but quite another to metaphyiscally evolve yourself by applying the spiritual knowledge.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 9:41:16 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Best method?

Okay, i have been a satanist for quite some time. years infact. now, i understand much of the philosiphy and theology, but i have yet to make any real progress in getting on contact with any demons. I am not a cynic to the point that i need "proof" since i whole heartedly endorse many of the sentiments invloved. My point being what would be one of the most effective means of "summoning" a demon? i have many of what i assume are the basic components, just lacking in the raw knowledge and technique

The most obvious contacts I've had were at the time of my dedication and the one where I've sought to know who was my guardian demon.
I'd like to know though, what have you done to contact them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Have you had a daily power meditation program during this time it's one thing to
understand the modality but quite another to metaphyiscally evolve yourself by
applying the spiritual knowledge.

Okay, i have been a satanist for quite some time. years infact. now, i
understand much of the philosiphy and theology, but i have yet to make any real
progress in getting on contact with any demons. I am not a cynic to the point
that i need "proof" since i whole heartedly endorse many of the sentiments
invloved. My point being what would be one of the most effective means of
"summoning" a demon? i have many of what i assume are the basic components, just
lacking in the raw knowledge and technique

AARZHUL, All I can tell you is what worked for me.  Initially I tried to contact various DAEMONS hoping to find the right one, each time I did this I prefaced it by cleaning my Chakra's and performing a short ritual to FATHER SATAN asking for his guidance.  I went though the list of Goetia DAEMONS to try and find one that I felt was closest to my personality and what I wanted to accomplish, then utilizing a Pendulum, I attempted to contact that DAEMON.  Sometimes I got an answer, sometimes I didn't. Each time I thought that a particular DAEMON was the right one to be my GUARDIAN it ended up not feeling quite right (don't get me wrong, every DAEMON made me feel <em>appreciated,</em> but not to be my Guardian).  After several trial and error's (say about 6 months), I found a DAEMON that just made me "feel right".  One thing that happened to make me feel that I had the right DAEMON, was that one night after conducting a RITUAL, I was laying on the bed and concentrating on the DAEMONS NAME and SIGIL.  While I lay there totally relaxed and in a light trance a dark cloud started to swirl near the ceiling.  The cloud started to change colors to Dark Blue then Purple then Blue and back again.  Not much time passed until I started to see like a fluorescence within the cloud, at the same time a very strange yet wonderful feeling came over me, I felt fantastic!!  Soon thereafter I "Hammered Out" and "Charged" the DAEMONS SIGIL into a pendant that I wear every day (tucked inside my shirt).  I feel myself getting closer and closer to my GUARDIAN, I never ask anything our of selfishness or in a demanding manner.  Most of the time I am simply asking for wisdom, insight, and even guidance, but that is pretty much all.  There has been a couple of times when I have asked him to help me in settling a "score" for a family member, friend or to handle the perpetrator of an egregious act that could not be denied, such as when a local boy was raped and killed by his father!! (but not for myself), and I have seen his handiwork.   One other thing that I have wanted to remind everyone of; This website is visited by xians and curiosity seekers who would like to learn and attack FATHER SATAN, HIS DAEMONS and even OURSELVES.  Therefore I do not believe every little nuance, verbiage or detail regarding communication or contact with SATAN and HIS DAEMONS is published, you have to figure some things out for yourself.  I believe your attitude and dedication play a very large part in understanding and communicating with our CREATOR and HIS DAEMONS.   Just my thoughts,   SATANISLORD13   Frank 
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 12:43:35 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Best method?

The most obvious contacts I've had were at the time of my dedication and the one where I've sought to know who was my guardian demon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Have you had a daily power meditation program during this time it's one thing to

"summoning" a demon? i have many of what i assume are the basic components, just
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

good advice!i myself cant put it better,also there might an individual way for every person is different,i myself at times used my runes stones as a medium to contact the gods,this is because i've been experienced in using the runes for divination,in other words,i used what i know worked 4 me since i have experience in it.   btw,i feel for the kid,so sad when that happens.those reptiles will never stop in ruining  n messing people up.
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 4:13:20 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Best method?

AARZHUL, All I can tell you is what worked for me.  Initially I tried to contact various DAEMONS hoping to find the right one, each time I did this I prefaced it by cleaning my Chakra's and performing a short ritual to FATHER SATAN asking for his guidance.  I went though the list of Goetia DAEMONS to try and find one that I felt was closest to my personality and what I wanted to accomplish, then utilizing a Pendulum, I attempted to contact that DAEMON.  Sometimes I got an answer, sometimes I didn't. Each time I thought that a particular DAEMON was the right one to be my GUARDIAN it ended up not feeling quite right (don't get me wrong, every DAEMON made me feel <em>appreciated,</em> but not to be my Guardian).  After several trial and error's (say about 6 months), I found a DAEMON that just made me "feel right".  One thing that happened to make me feel that I had the right DAEMON, was that one night after conducting a RITUAL, I was laying on the bed and concentrating on the DAEMONS NAME and SIGIL.  While I lay there totally relaxed and in a light trance a dark cloud started to swirl near the ceiling.  The cloud started to change colors to Dark Blue then Purple then Blue and back again.  Not much time passed until I started to see like a fluorescence within the cloud, at the same time a very strange yet wonderful feeling came over me, I felt fantastic!!  Soon thereafter I "Hammered Out" and "Charged" the DAEMONS SIGIL into a pendant that I wear every day (tucked inside my shirt).  I feel myself getting closer and closer to my GUARDIAN, I never ask anything our of selfishness or in a demanding manner.  Most of the time I am simply asking for wisdom, insight, and even guidance, but that is pretty much all.  There has been a couple of times when I have asked him to help me in settling a "score" for a family member, friend or to handle the perpetrator of an egregious act that could not be denied, such as when a local boy was raped and killed by his father!! (but not for myself), and I have seen his handiwork.   One other thing that I have wanted to remind everyone of; This website is visited by xians and curiosity seekers who would like to learn and attack FATHER SATAN, HIS DAEMONS and even OURSELVES.  Therefore I do not believe every little nuance, verbiage or detail regarding communication or contact with SATAN and HIS DAEMONS is published, you have to figure some things out for yourself.  I believe your attitude and dedication play a very large part in understanding and communicating with our CREATOR and HIS DAEMONS.   Just my thoughts,   SATANISLORD13   Frank 
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 12:43:35 PM

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

as of late nothing sadly. Meditating on sigils mostly though. I have become a wastrel of sorts lately now that i think of it.kinda lost sight of the bigger picture. I have much to ponder, even more to do

I understand it is rather hard to keep at it when everything around drains all of our energy, will and time. But that is why you haven't had any good contact. I used to be very active and those are the times I've had the most contacts. Right now I am passing through times I have to continually struggle with the daily junk, leaving me drained every night, causing me to mostly stop meditating, dream less and less frequently and I feel very distant. Funny though, the same is happening to my exercising when it felt so natural before. Meh!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eric" <ericmcelroy675@... wrote:

as of late nothing sadly. Meditating on sigils mostly though. I have become a wastrel of sorts lately now that i think of it.kinda lost sight of the bigger picture. I have much to ponder, even more to do

aye tis true. was more a lack of motivation then time though. my prioritys are in check, and im starting a meditation regiment currently. thanks for all the feedback, i feel its putting me in quite to positive direction

<td val[/IMG]You need to be astrally open firstly, to be able to see and hear the Demon. You don't want to waste their time summoning them if you can't even communicate. On JOS, under the Demon section, there is a very informative guide to summoning them.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, aarzhul <kill_hellman@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 6:43 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

[/TD]
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back