Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being Strangled

pickupsticks98

Hello brothers and sisters! I have been a satanist and have been seeing many changes since i first started. I have been able to even foretell what would happen the next day through dreams! However when ever I go into trance and focus on sigils of demons that a previously summoned, my whole body goes very numb and I cant move, but also especially when I think of Camio's sigil it literally feels like something is strangling me, but I cant move at all to stop it. I don't know why this happens when I only think of Camio though. It happens for about 15 seconds at the most but I still don't understand why this is happening whenever I think of Camio though!Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Our Gods would never make you feel uncomfortable; so this could just be an enemy attack. Try cleaning your aura and chakras and putting an aura of protection around you before you focus on the Sigils. Στις 7:36 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "pickupsticks98@..." <pickupsticks98@... έγραψε:
  Hello brothers and sisters! I have been a satanist and have been seeing many changes since i first started. I have been able to even foretell what would happen the next day through dreams! However when ever I go into trance and focus on sigils of demons that a previously summoned, my whole body goes very numb and I cant move, but also especially when I think of Camio's sigil it literally feels like something is strangling me, but I cant move at all to stop it. I don't know why this happens when I only think of Camio though. It happens for about 15 seconds at the most but I still don't understand why this is happening whenever I think of Camio though!Can anyone explain why this is happening?

This may not be the right answer, but I am thinking that if any demon is trying to strangle you, then it is NOT one of Father's demons. Also, I am wondering if your fifth chakra is blocked. It's just a wild idea, but I think it might be possible.
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubus!

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:36 PM, "pickupsticks98@..." <pickupsticks98@... wrote:

even before you think about the sigil or the name any god ask Father Satan if it's, He has to tell you either/ not and  you have to present all of the rituals to Father before you deal with them. On Monday, April 21, 2014 12:41 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Our Gods would never make you feel uncomfortable; so this could just be an enemy attack. Try cleaning your aura and chakras and putting an aura of protection around you before you focus on the Sigils. Στις 7:36 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "pickupsticks98@..." <pickupsticks98@... έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back