Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being stoned

[email protected]

If you smoke weed can it make you super sensitive like astrally open a lot more when you're high? Would you be able to meditate and communicate with demons and satan better and more vividly?? Like does it activate the subconcious part of your mind like what you are supposed to do when meditating?

Before this post becomes a thread dozens of posts long like every other post about drugs, I advise the original poster to use the search box and read all the other posts that have answered questions like this.

I'm just trying to save everyone else from wasting time giving their opinion on this as it has already been done to death, countless times over :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:

If you smoke weed can it make you super sensitive like astrally open a lot more when you're high? Would you be able to meditate and communicate with demons and satan better and more vividly?? Like does it activate the subconcious part of your mind like what you are supposed to do when meditating?

<td val[/IMG]Ya like lydia said let's not go there again.Read the messeges that talk about drug use.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Being stoned
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 7:59:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   If you smoke weed can it make you super sensitive like astrally open a lot more when you're high? Would you be able to meditate and communicate with demons and satan better and more vividly?? Like does it activate the subconcious part of your mind like what you are supposed to do when meditating?

[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open".  That is, to the filthy angels.  You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons.  You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels. For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver.  Smoking weed also ruins your lungs.  This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems.  Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely[/B] necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way).  You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health.  Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets. Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem).  However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues.  Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes.  Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

It's true that it makes you super sensitive to enemy attacks and your aura like swiss cheese.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:

ok, I respect both of your opinions Lydia nd Brian..but I would like to state that cannabis is not a drug, it is simple a recreational herb, that slightly alters the mind.. But I would not recommend using it to meditate or reach the Astral, cause in the end you're not using your own mind to achieve whatever you're trying to get to.. And I speak from my own experience.. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

From what I know,smoking weed do open you up astrally.it depends on the mind of the person involved.smoking weed tends to unveil the veil between the conscious and the sub-conscious.which means it can aid you access the sub-conscious in the waking state.dont confuse being psychedelic with actual demonic communication
the flip side is that it can be addictive.as someone that wants to achieve Godhood you don't want externals to control you.getting addicted may land you in a psychiatrist ward.
Lizzy be wise.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 22:59 EEST zeldais4ever@... wrote:

We do not support drugs of any kind as they are simply harmful (no BUTs), and on a deeper level, they support the pocket of the jewry as they are the ones who promote them. I hope this is not so hard to decipher - huge money.

Apart from the fact that the subject has been discussed times and again, people who were in/directly promoting this shit were banned - a clarification for everybody.

If you want to reach an alternative state of consciousness, practise getting into trance. A way that is safer, cheaper and effects are long lasting. Drugs are for the lazy, who want to have quick satisfaction without having to work hard and attain lasting effects.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

That is one heck of a big bullshit that you wrote. Try talking to Biffrons about Weed then read what you wrote. Totally wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. Weed does create holes in your aura and Spirit, thus why enemies "attack" you more. These holes can be easily fixed by breathing white-golden energy. There, no holes, no angels. Weed is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how to use it properly. Learn your facts FROM DEMONS about weed then write it. You have misguided someone with your ignorance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@"
<nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

If you smoke weed can it make you super sensitive like astrally open a
lot more when you're high? Would you be able to meditate and communicate
with demons and satan better and more vividly?? Like does it activate
the subconcious part of your mind like what you are supposed to do when
meditating?

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open". That is,
to the filthy angels. You communicate with the angels that then mislead
you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your
relationship with Satan and His Demons. You are meditating, but all you
are getting are angels.

For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons,
you are fucking up your brain and your liver. Smoking weed also ruins
your lungs. This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that
much more difficult while creating health problems. Which is why I
advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise,
unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you
are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary
or you cannot get through it any other way). You don't want to rely on
drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you
ruin your health. Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.

Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless
the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might
seem). However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up
getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues. Which do
fatten the pockets of the kikes. Are you willing to pay money to kikes
so you can open your soul to angels?

So, we should never use weed, cigarretes and so? At first I tried to smoke weed to meditate but I didnt like it. It was hard to focus. But I do use weed at other times. I'm getting confused, because we are supposed to enjoy life as we can forgeting the idea of right and wrong...
I read a lot of people talking about angels, but who are they anyway? If xtian god is an invention, who are the Angels?
Hail SatanHail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open".  That is, to the filthy angels.  You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons.  You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver.  Smoking weed also ruins your lungs.  This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems.  Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way).  You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health.  Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem).  However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues.  Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes.  Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

I have already wrote about this topic. But given weed is illegal in many areas, taking a risk that can fuck up your life, to smoke a joint is foolish.  Stupidity is the only real sin.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:09:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being stoned

So, we should never use weed, cigarretes and so? At first I tried to smoke weed to meditate but I didnt like it. It was hard to focus. But I do use weed at other times. I'm getting confused, because we are supposed to enjoy life as we can forgeting the idea of right and wrong...
I read a lot of people talking about angels, but who are they anyway? If xtian god is an invention, who are the Angels?
Hail SatanHail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:
To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open".  That is, to the filthy angels.  You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons.  You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver.  Smoking weed also ruins your lungs.  This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems.  Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way).  You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health.  Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem).  However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues.  Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes.  Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

Smoking weed opens you astrally--TO THE ANGELS!  Do you really want to open yourself up to angels?[/B]
--- In [email protected], Chidozie Eze <chido262003@... wrote:

From what I know,smoking weed do open you up astrally.it depends on the mind of the person involved.smoking weed tends to unveil the veil between the conscious and the sub-conscious.which means it can aid you access the sub-conscious in the waking state.dont confuse being psychedelic with actual demonic communication
the flip side is that it can be addictive.as someone that wants to achieve Godhood you don't want externals to control you.getting addicted may land you in a psychiatrist ward.
Lizzy be wise.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 22:59 EEST zeldais4ever@... wrote:

Just because there's no xian version of right or wrong doesn't mean we don't really use logic and decide which is healthy or harmful for ourselves and we must do stupid things to destroy ourselves. Stupidity is a sin in Satanism. Don't confuse these.

For example cigarettes have absolutely no benefit at all, their taste sucks, and I'm pretty sure all people who started smoking didn't do that because it had a good taste. It's also proven that people who think smoking makes them relaxed, it relaxes them because they believe it to be so, it's purely psychological. So I don't really see a logical reason to smoke, unless you want fast and easy cancer. So of course one who smokes it's best to stop doing that as it destroys their health and limits their spiritual progress which SS is all about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

So, we should never use weed, cigarretes and so?

At first I tried to smoke weed to meditate but I didnt like it. It was hard to focus. But I do use weed at other times.
I'm getting confused, because we are supposed to enjoy life as we can forgeting the idea of right and wrong...

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@" <nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open". That is, to the filthy angels. You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons. You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.

For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver. Smoking weed also ruins your lungs. This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems. Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way). You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health. Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.

Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem). However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues. Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes. Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter"
<swastikaking11@... wrote:
That is one heck of a big bullshit that you wrote. Try talking to
Biffrons about Weed then read what you wrote. Totally wrong. You have no
idea what you are talking about. Weed does create holes in your aura and
Spirit, thus why enemies "attack" you more. These holes can be easily
fixed by breathing white-golden energy. There, no holes, no angels. Weed
is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how
to use it properly. Learn your facts FROM DEMONS about weed then write
it. You have misguided someone with your ignorance.

It creates holes in your aura. Additionally, it can create chemical
imbalances in the brain (all psychiatric drugs do this) that make fixing
the problem that much more difficult. It can also ruin your liver
(again, all psychiatric drugs come with this effect).

Using weed for medicinal purposes is similar to using other drugs for
medicinal purposes (though weed is safer than most pharmaceuticals).
You need to understand fully the effects of it before using it--hence,
responsibility to the responsible. When used appropriately
(medicinally), weed's benefits outweigh its dangers. However, if you
use it recreationally, most likely you are not fully aware of its
dangers and that it can chemically damage the brain.

I will add, however, that weed is safer than most of the psychiatric
drugs the kikes like to prescribe. Those are far more dangerous,
carrying even worse side effects, and are murder on your pineal gland.
Some even contain fluoride, which is known to chemically impair the
brain and pineal gland while burdening the liver.

Don't waste your time on getting wasted.

First you come twisting info to pretend to be something you obviously are not, now you indirectly or quite directly promote weed. Exactly what the enemy wants, stone drones that are hooked on drugs to 'meditate' or 'have more power' as liars claim. Not only your on purpose misguide and indirectly promote shit, but on top of this, you intermix the Demons as you did is put 'all pineal gland' meditations topic pretending to be Mister knowledge in another group, while in fact you did nothing but stating something simple as fuck posing that it was from the Gods. I believe its time to stop bullshitting us, you just cannot control your desire to say crap. In both occassions you mixed in the Gods. I guess you can't base your claims anywhere else, so you just capitalize DEMONS to maybe talk into the conscience of others who are really OF THE DEMONS AND OF SATAN, to push over your bullshit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter" <swastikaking11@... wrote:

That is one heck of a big bullshit that you wrote. Try talking to Biffrons about Weed then read what you wrote. Totally wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. Weed does create holes in your aura and Spirit, thus why enemies "attack" you more. These holes can be easily fixed by breathing white-golden energy. There, no holes, no angels. Weed is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how to use it properly. Learn your facts FROM DEMONS about weed then write it. You have misguided someone with your ignorance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

meditating?

are getting are angels.

''Weed is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how to use it properly.''

It's actually because of YOUR ignorance that someone got misguided. This is one of the stupidest things I've heard and all you are spreading here is pure bullshit coming out of your head. And on top of that you are trying to sound like someone who knows what they are talking about when in fact your understanding is equivalent with that of a potato.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter" <swastikaking11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

meditating?

are getting are angels.

Suppose a Demon wanted you to advance and was going to help you.  The Demon has two ways of doing that: (1) Use a drug that has the potential to ruin your brain and your liver.  Remember, once you are high on that drug, it becomes difficult to cleanse your aura while high, giving the angels a window of opportunity to attach themselves to your soul.  Also, there is a limit on the depth you can go, and you are not in control. (2)  Use meditation and chakra work to directly empower your soul.  You reach the final "high", totally in control and directly empowering your soul.  Instead of being weakened or compromised, your aura is stronger from the experience.  This deprives any angels of any window of opportunity to attach themselves. Which one would you want that Demon to take you on?  Besides, when you run out of weed, are you going to be able to replicate the "high"?  If you do it with meditation, you cannot run out of meditations.  You can simply do it any time you desire a "high", without worrying about addiction or ruining your body. Beyond that, whoever heard of a meditation bust?  You get raided for weed--right or wrong, that is the reality of today's world.  But, you get a much better high if you advance to where your crown chakra is opened.  The cops come and raid you for that--where is the substance you are supposedly possessing?  Can you be prosecuted for driving under the influence of your crown chakra?  Not to mention, your crown chakra meditation cannot get you into an accident or ruin your brain. The big down side:  Meditation takes work, which can take years for some of us to reach.  Drugs give you a fake "high" immediately, at the costs that are above mentioned (which are quite high, if you ask me).  The options are pay with time and practice, or pay with the damage you do to your brain and the risk of angels attacking you while you are vulnerable.  And just try cleansing your aura while under the influence!  Your "white gold" could be distorted simply from the influence of the drug itself, allowing the angels to further distort it and do whatever they damn well see fit. As Maxine repeatedly says about this, responsibility belongs to the responsible.  No one is going to judge you if you choose to ruin your brain and your liver.  However, just as jumping off a tall building without a parachute might be fun for a while, there will be consequences.  You can take your drugs and accept the consequences (some of which will manifest much later, even in future life times).  Or, you can take the time, be patient, and earn your lifetime supply of "highs" and benefit. Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

''Weed is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how to use it properly.''

It's actually because of YOUR ignorance that someone got misguided. This is one of the stupidest things I've heard and all you are spreading here is pure bullshit coming out of your head. And on top of that you are trying to sound like someone who knows what they are talking about when in fact your understanding is equivalent with that of a potato.

--- In [email protected], "tigers_matter" swastikaking11@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "zeldais4ever@"

meditating?

are getting are angels.

That guy does that all the time, posts random misinfo and claims it came from the Gods. He has these type of posts all over the Advanced Meditation group. It's no surprise he tried to do that same thing with weed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Suppose a Demon wanted you to advance and was going to help you. The
Demon has two ways of doing that:

(1) Use a drug that has the potential to ruin your brain and your liver.
Remember, once you are high on that drug, it becomes difficult to
cleanse your aura while high, giving the angels a window of opportunity
to attach themselves to your soul. Also, there is a limit on the depth
you can go, and you are not in control.

(2) Use meditation and chakra work to directly empower your soul. You
reach the final "high", totally in control and directly empowering your
soul. Instead of being weakened or compromised, your aura is stronger
from the experience. This deprives any angels of any window of
opportunity to attach themselves.

Which one would you want that Demon to take you on? Besides, when you
run out of weed, are you going to be able to replicate the "high"? If
you do it with meditation, you cannot run out of meditations. You can
simply do it any time you desire a "high", without worrying about
addiction or ruining your body.

Beyond that, whoever heard of a meditation bust? You get raided for
weed--right or wrong, that is the reality of today's world. But, you
get a much better high if you advance to where your crown chakra is
opened. The cops come and raid you for that--where is the substance you
are supposedly possessing? Can you be prosecuted for driving under the
influence of your crown chakra? Not to mention, your crown chakra
meditation cannot get you into an accident or ruin your brain.

The big down side: Meditation takes work, which can take years for some
of us to reach. Drugs give you a fake "high" immediately, at the costs
that are above mentioned (which are quite high, if you ask me). The
options are pay with time and practice, or pay with the damage you do to
your brain and the risk of angels attacking you while you are
vulnerable. And just try cleansing your aura while under the influence!
Your "white gold" could be distorted simply from the influence of the
drug itself, allowing the angels to further distort it and do whatever
they damn well see fit.

As Maxine repeatedly says about this, responsibility belongs to the
responsible. No one is going to judge you if you choose to ruin your
brain and your liver. However, just as jumping off a tall building
without a parachute might be fun for a while, there will be
consequences. You can take your drugs and accept the consequences (some
of which will manifest much later, even in future life times). Or, you
can take the time, be patient, and earn your lifetime supply of "highs"
and benefit.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@
wrote:

''Weed is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by
Demons on how to use it properly.''

It's actually because of YOUR ignorance that someone got misguided.
This is one of the stupidest things I've heard and all you are spreading
here is pure bullshit coming out of your head. And on top of that you
are trying to sound like someone who knows what they are talking about
when in fact your understanding is equivalent with that of a potato.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter" swastikaking11@
wrote:

That is one heck of a big bullshit that you wrote. Try talking to
Biffrons about Weed then read what you wrote. Totally wrong. You have no
idea what you are talking about. Weed does create holes in your aura and
Spirit, thus why enemies "attack" you more. These holes can be easily
fixed by breathing white-golden energy. There, no holes, no angels. Weed
is an extremely powerful thing to those who are guided by Demons on how
to use it properly. Learn your facts FROM DEMONS about weed then write
it. You have misguided someone with your ignorance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz"
<denniswhicher@ wrote:

If you smoke weed can it make you super sensitive like astrally
open a
lot more when you're high? Would you be able to meditate and
communicate
with demons and satan better and more vividly?? Like does it
activate
the subconcious part of your mind like what you are supposed to do
when
meditating?

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open". That
is,
to the filthy angels. You communicate with the angels that then
mislead
relationship with Satan and His Demons. You are meditating, but
all you
are getting are angels.

For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as
Demons,
you are fucking up your brain and your liver. Smoking weed also
ruins
your lungs. This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul
that
advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or
otherwise,
unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean
if you
are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is
necessary
or you cannot get through it any other way). You don't want to
rely on
drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in
and you
ruin your health. Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat
pockets.

Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets
(unless
the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it
might
fatten the pockets of the kikes. Are you willing to pay money to
kikes

On top of all that it sucks oxygen out of your blood.I was amazed that when I smoked 6 years ago,like 2 packs a day,I found that after a good night sleep,I would light up that first morning cigaret,and I would feel tired all over again.Now how can that be healthy or motivational.In my opinion,anything that that keeps you from being highly motivated,is killing you both spiritually and physically.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:09 AM

Just because there's no xian version of right or wrong doesn't mean we don't really use logic and decide which is healthy or harmful for ourselves and we must do stupid things to destroy ourselves. Stupidity is a sin in Satanism. Don't confuse these.

For example cigarettes have absolutely no benefit at all, their taste sucks, and I'm pretty sure all people who started smoking didn't do that because it had a good taste. It's also proven that people who think smoking makes them relaxed, it relaxes them because they believe it to be so, it's purely psychological. So I don't really see a logical reason to smoke, unless you want fast and easy cancer. So of course one who smokes it's best to stop doing that as it destroys their health and limits their spiritual progress which SS is all about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

At first I tried to smoke weed to meditate but I didnt like it. It was hard to focus. But I do use weed at other times.
I'm getting confused, because we are supposed to enjoy life as we can forgeting the idea of right and wrong...

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@" <nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open". That is, to the filthy angels. You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons. You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.

For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver. Smoking weed also ruins your lungs. This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems. Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way). You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health. Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.

Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem). However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues. Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes. Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

And also the fact that more than 4000 chemical compounds are formed when burning a cigarette and like 70 of them can cause cancer. Smokers are slowly poisoning themselves. Not to mention all the cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, strokes and several types of cancer that the smoker is at a higher risk of developing. Many smokers have fertility problems along with lower life expectancy. Same goes with second hand smoking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

On top of all that it sucks oxygen out of your blood.I was amazed that when I smoked 6 years ago,like 2 packs a day,I found that after a good night sleep,I would light up that first morning cigaret,and I would feel tired all over again.Now how can that be healthy or motivational.In my opinion,anything that that keeps you from being highly motivated,is killing you both spiritually and physically.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

It's also very hard to do breathing exercises while smoking. When I first found SS I used to smoke and I couldn't hold my breath for 6 seconds to do the trance training without pushing myself. Thankfully I quit smoking a few months before becoming a dedicated SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

The angels are enemy Nordics,who's main mission is to enslave all of humanity.But we will never let them.I will fight them with all I have that Satan has given me.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:09 PM

Hail SatanHail Astaroth

Hey Don could you do me a favour and post a link to where you wrote about it. I would be interested in reading it. Unless your buisy then I understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I have already wrote about this topic.

But given weed is illegal in many areas, taking a risk that can fuck up your life, to smoke a joint is foolish.

Stupidity is the only real sin.

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:09:46 PM

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@" <nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open".  That is, to the filthy angels.  You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons.  You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.
For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver.  Smoking weed also ruins your lungs.  This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems.  Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way).  You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health.  Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.
Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem).  However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues.  Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes.  Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

I am new in satanism please I need guildline towards this religion as there is no pratice of it here in Nigeria . Brothers please help me.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 3:53 AM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

First you come twisting info to pretend to be something you obviously are not, now you indirectly or quite directly promote weed. Exactly what the enemy wants, stone drones that are hooked on drugs to 'meditate' or 'have more power' as liars claim. Not only your on purpose misguide and indirectly promote shit, but on top of this, you intermix the Demons as you did is put 'all pineal gland' meditations topic pretending to be Mister knowledge in another group, while in fact you did nothing but stating something simple as fuck posing that it was from the Gods. I believe its time to stop bullshitting us, you just cannot control your desire to say crap. In both occassions you mixed in the Gods. I guess you can't base your claims anywhere else, so you just capitalize DEMONS to maybe talk into the conscience of others who are really OF THE DEMONS AND OF SATAN, to push over your bullshit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditating?

are getting are angels.

So, do you think they tend to come to us dedicated satanists?

When you say their main mission is to enslave humanity, by whom? I mean, I'm not doubting at all, I'm just really curious here. All our lifes we are trained to think exactly the opposite, now that we see, as they call it "the dark side" (and we, dedicated feel everyday that there is nothing dark about it), I'm really interested in angels, because if they are that freaking annoying, I want to kick some asses getting as much info as I can...

The angels are enemy Nordics,who's main mission is to enslave all of humanity.But we will never let them.I will fight them with all I have that Satan has given me.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@" <nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

To answer, it could make you super sensitive and more "open".  That is, to the filthy angels.  You communicate with the angels that then mislead you, create blockages, and do whatever it takes to ruin your relationship with Satan and His Demons.  You are meditating, but all you are getting are angels.
For the dubious privilege of communicating with angels posing as Demons, you are fucking up your brain and your liver.  Smoking weed also ruins your lungs.  This makes real-opening your chakras and your soul that much more difficult while creating health problems.  Which is why I advise people to avoid taking psychiatric drugs, street or otherwise, unless absolutely necessary (and by absolutely necessary, I mean if you are at an absolute impasse and a small dose of a sedative is necessary or you cannot get through it any other way).  You don't want to rely on drugs, street or prescription, because that is how angels get in and you ruin your health.  Besides, you put money in kikes' already fat pockets.
Granted, the weed itself doesn't always fatten kikes' pockets (unless the regional supplier is a kike, which is more common than it might seem).  However, with the health problems it creates, weed ends up getting you on other prescription drugs for liver issues.  Which do fatten the pockets of the kikes.  Are you willing to pay money to kikes so you can open your soul to angels?

What do you mean "by whom"? They don't really need anyone else to enslave humanity, they do that by themselves.

The "dark side" is an allegory. This has been explained in the JoS. It has to do with awakening your female side of your soul which is the storehouse of your spiritual power, that's your "Dark side" and the reason the enemy has attacked it together with women so much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christianstone07072012" <christianstone28@... wrote:

When you say their main mission is to enslave humanity, by whom? I mean, I'm not doubting at all, I'm just really curious here. All our lifes we are trained to think exactly the opposite, now that we see, as they call it "the dark side" (and we, dedicated feel everyday that there is nothing dark about it), I'm really interested in angels, because if they are that freaking annoying, I want to kick some asses getting as much info as I can...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

It is very dangerous to play with angels.All they want to do is harm you.They are the enemy,and they will fuck up your life all they can.So I would advise finding another fascination,and bind them from your life.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:23 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

http://www.joyofsatan.org/ Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being stoned

I am new in satanism please I need guildline towards this religion as there is no pratice of it here in Nigeria . Brothers please help me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditating?

are getting are angels.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 6:07:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What do you mean "by whom"? They don't really need anyone else to enslave humanity, they do that by themselves.

The "dark side" is an allegory. This has been explained in the JoS. It has to do with awakening your female side of your soul which is the storehouse of your spiritual power, that's your "Dark side" and the reason the enemy has attacked it together with women so much.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "christianstone07072012" <christianstone28@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zeldais4ever@" <nightmare-of-mine@ wrote:

[/TD]

Actually cannabis contains several psychoactive substances that are technically drugs. Since the definition of a drug is any compound the body does not naturally produce in which alters the brains natural process. It's not an everyday fucking herb. Visit erowid.org. weed IS a drug and in the long run they are all bad for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

ok, I respect both of your opinions Lydia nd Brian..but I would like to
state that cannabis is not a drug, it is simple a recreational herb, that
slightly alters the mind.. But I would not recommend using it to meditate
or reach the Astral, cause in the end you're not using your own mind to
achieve whatever you're trying to get to.. And I speak from my own
experience..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

»JoyofSatan.org.
HAIL SATAN !!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Oseghe Daniel <capsymbob@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter" <swastikaking11@ wrote:

meditating?

are getting are angels.

Id like to thank "Tigers" for dirrecting us to Biffrons on this topic as its one I'm somewhat interested in. I hear different things on this plant putting holes in your aura. One one hand, and I will attempt to find and post this page, we have HPS Maxine talking about drugs putting holes in your aura "...and I'm not talking about occasional marijuana use" So, having mentioned that its a powerful tool when used right, this is something I really look forward to talking w/ Biffrons about the specifics of. I'm curious to see if the role that the kikes play in this situation, is how back in the 50's cancer wasent as prevelant as today, then as marijuana, containing canabonoids only found in canabis, most of which are ANTI-carcinogens. Take away a simple natural cure and there trillions to be made on theropy, medication, shit they blast you w/ radiation! I'm wondering if, as the lost book of Enki mentions that certain plant were brought here for medicinal and recreational purposes, if canabis was one of those. If there was not alreay receptors in our brains for those chemicals, they would have no affect on us. Does anyone else see it that way?!....for knowledge sake as I'm not attempting to promote anything illegal! these are just some questions id like to ask. Thank you again..  HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditating?

are getting are angels.

You are welcom. If you can be in this group while in Nigeria that means you can practice Satanism in Nigeria. Go to joyofsatan.org all you need to know is there if you don't understand most of them ask the question here there are people who are more than willing to answer you, i do ask many questions myself, that's how it works. And i'm a Nigerian too. Welcom again.
Hail Enki.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:25:45 AM GMT-0700

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditating?

are getting are angels.

Yeah.... in a long run weed is bad for you, as much as french fries, and so many other types of food we eat. Moderation is the key. I like weed, never will stop, moderate use, weekedns and so.... tried for meditation, but is def not a good thing. One thing should not be linked to the other. But thats just me, we are all differents and always be.... there is no need to be judging each other here....

Actually cannabis contains several psychoactive substances that are technically drugs. Since the definition of a drug is any compound the body does not naturally produce in which alters the brains natural process. It's not an everyday fucking herb. Visit erowid.org. weed IS a drug and in the long run they are all bad for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

experience..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I think you mean cannabinoid receptors 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 27, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Eremoslukos8 <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Id like to thank "Tigers" for dirrecting us to Biffrons on this topic as its one I'm somewhat interested in. I hear different things on this plant putting holes in your aura. One one hand, and I will attempt to find and post this page, we have HPS Maxine talking about drugs putting holes in your aura "...and I'm not talking about occasional marijuana use" So, having mentioned that its a powerful tool when used right, this is something I really look forward to talking w/ Biffrons about the specifics of. I'm curious to see if the role that the kikes play in this situation, is how back in the 50's cancer wasent as prevelant as today, then as marijuana, containing canabonoids only found in canabis, most of which are ANTI-carcinogens. Take away a simple natural cure and there trillions to be made on theropy, medication, shit they blast you w/ radiation! I'm wondering if, as the lost book of Enki mentions that certain plant were brought here for medicinal and recreational purposes, if canabis was one of those. If there was not alreay receptors in our brains for those chemicals, they would have no affect on us. Does anyone else see it that way?!....for knowledge sake as I'm not attempting to promote anything illegal! these are just some questions id like to ask. Thank you again..  HAIL SATAN!!!

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditating?

are getting are angels.

There's no moderation in using poison. It's like saying you'll inhale carbon monoxide or any other toxic substance in small quantities instead of large ones. It does harm you even if you use it in smaller quantities.

Remember that stupidity is a sin. If you want to be stupid and harm yourself there's no reason to soft soap it and tell you you're not being stupid, you ARE stupid and you DO harm yourself if you do that. You're being told the truth that you're doing something stupid and you'll see it yourself later on. If one does soft soap and condones the use of something toxic it means they don't really care about you and in many cases they're trying to harm you. See for example people who invented cigarettes. They knew it's bad, they knew it kills but had no qualms about using them to become stinking rich even if it means killing some people.

Yeah.... in a long run weed is bad for you, as much as french fries, and so many other types of food we eat. Moderation is the key.
I like weed, never will stop, moderate use, weekedns and so.... tried for meditation, but is def not a good thing. One thing should not be linked to the other. But thats just me, we are all differents and always be.... there is no need to be judging each other here....

Actually cannabis contains several psychoactive substances that are technically drugs. Since the definition of a drug is any compound the body does not naturally produce in which alters the brains natural process. It's not an everyday fucking herb. Visit erowid.org. weed IS a drug and in the long run they are all bad for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

experience..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Why do you thank that troll who is probably banned, Jason? That troll also caused trouble in the advanced meditation group. He always posts misinfo, twists things to prove his point and on the top he uses our Gods' names in his BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eremoslukos8 <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Id like to thank "Tigers" for dirrecting us to Biffrons on this topic as its one I'm somewhat interested in. I hear different things on this plant putting holes in your aura. One one hand, and I will attempt to find and post this page, we have HPS Maxine talking about drugs putting holes in your aura "...and I'm not talking about occasional marijuana use" So, having mentioned that its a powerful tool when used right, this is something I really look forward to talking w/ Biffrons about the specifics of. I'm curious to see if the role that the kikes play in this situation, is how back in the 50's cancer wasent as prevelant as today, then as marijuana, containing canabonoids only found in canabis, most of which are ANTI-carcinogens. Take away a simple natural cure and there trillions to be made on theropy, medication, shit they blast you w/ radiation! I'm wondering if, as the lost book of Enki mentions that certain plant were brought here for medicinal and recreational purposes, if canabis was one of those. If there was not alreay receptors in our brains for those chemicals, they would have no affect on us. Does anyone else see it that way?!....for knowledge sake as I'm not attempting to promote anything illegal! these are just some questions id like to ask. Thank you again.
.  HAIL SATAN!!!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigers_matter" <swastikaking11@ wrote:

meditating?

are getting are angels.

Don't try to compare unhealthy food with weed. French fries cannot alter your mind neither put holes in your aura. They are just unhealthy for the body. Anyone who smokes weed is causing spiritual damage to themselves.

Yeah.... in a long run weed is bad for you, as much as french fries, and so many other types of food we eat. Moderation is the key.
I like weed, never will stop, moderate use, weekedns and so.... tried for meditation, but is def not a good thing. One thing should not be linked to the other. But thats just me, we are all differents and always be.... there is no need to be judging each other here....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

experience..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

im going to disagree with you firestarter. if one does the right and enough research you will see that of the "scientific" data that weed is bad for you you has been altered. alot of studies were done in extreme conditions. like for example: they said that it kills your brain cells but did you guys know that expirenment was done on about no more than 3 foot monkeys and they would put a gas mask on them for FIFTEEN minutes straight while pumping marijuana smoke in the mask. they did this trial for 1 months straight. no creature would come unharmed from that due to the lack of oxygen within those 15 minutes for 30 days straight. your brain needs oxygen. remember the higher powers can always change data to their liking as we spiritual satanist know all to well. i believe marijuana is only bad for you in a sense that you smoke it and for obvious reasons smoke in your lungs does not belong there. but nowadays they make food with it. lol. but yes i believe in moderation. but as spiritual satanists eventually we wont even do it as much if any at all since we get our own personal beautiful bliss with consistent serpent workouts and power meditations and weed and alcohol would be pretty much unnecessary.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There's no moderation in using poison. It's like saying you'll inhale carbon monoxide or any other toxic substance in small quantities instead of large ones. It does harm you even if you use it in smaller quantities.

Remember that stupidity is a sin. If you want to be stupid and harm yourself there's no reason to soft soap it and tell you you're not being stupid, you ARE stupid and you DO harm yourself if you do that. You're being told the truth that you're doing something stupid and you'll see it yourself later on. If one does soft soap and condones the use of something toxic it means they don't really care about you and in many cases they're trying to harm you. See for example people who invented cigarettes. They knew it's bad, they knew it kills but had no qualms about using them to become stinking rich even if it means killing some people.

experience..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back