Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

being exiled

fmadrik

is it possible to be exiled out of satanism by your guardian or exiled at all because of choices one makes???

The way I see it.. No. This is a free religion. It's free from oppression and the only sin we have is stupidity.

"The way I see it.. No. This is a free religion. It's free from oppression and the only sin we have is stupidity."

What an elegant way to put it.  And kind as well.  Nice.  I love and respect all my friends in Satan.  hail

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM, <luisvidales32@... wrote:
  The way I see it.. No. This is a free religion. It's free from oppression and the only sin we have is stupidity.

But i make alot of stupid choices with people and that has gotten me in alot of trouble. Like the last time i even heard from Asmodeus my GD he was PISSED at me so much to point that he sent back an entity as a punishment that he took away for me. So... i just feel lost now.....

On Friday, November 1, 2013 10:04 AM, "luisvidales32@..." <luisvidales32@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back