Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being bothered

kristopherrosner

Hello everyone, I'm new to all of this and I just have a few problems that i would like to share. Looking at all of the other posts, I had to notice that a lot of you (no offense) say that you are bad at typing. I am actually very fast at typing and this message only took me around five minutes total. If anyone ever needs anything typed, I am fully willing.

If you look at my account information, you may notice that it says I am like 23 years old or somehing but that is BS. I had to do that because Yahoo would not let me make an account. I am actually only thirteen years old but please do not in any way consider me a kid. I have gone through more pain and bad times then almost anybody else my age. I was never formally diagnosed but my doctor says that I have a very bad case of depression. My depression was mainly caused by my family because we don't get along well. I am adopted and my family turned away from me when my problems started appearing. I do not get along well with people and I have a VERY dark personality. As i said before, do not consider me a kid and say that I have no idea what I'm doing because I know ecactly what I'm doing and I am no weak, clueless child.

I used to be a christian (was forced to) and never liked the religion. The ideas are stupid and obviosly lies. What happens when a christian askes his/her god for a sign that they are there? NOTHING! What happens when we pray to Satan when we feel bad or down? We get the help because Satan cares! I turned to Satanism because I am tired of the lies and way of life. I am ready for a major change for the better except one problem. I have never formally summoned a Demonic Entity in any way because I feel that I am not ready. A few months ago, stuff started happening in my life and my family has gotton worried.

I awoke one day with three deep and long scratches on my left hand and I can show you scars for proof. I dismissed them as nothing and continued on with life. Things got worse. I awoke constantly with gashes or scratches from an unknown cause and sometimes my door would slam or i would feel like there was something sitting on the end of my bed. (like the weight and impression of something). My family began getting bothered by all of this and they are begining to get suspicios that I am trying stuff that they (stupidly) think is bad. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!

Well thats basictly my problems and I am hoping for a decent answer from someone. Again, I am not a little kid. I can and will understand anything about this stuff so don't hold back on anything. I don't mind the company of a demon and would much rather hang with one of them then another human like me. I don't get along with people. Never have. Whenever i try to interact with people, bad things follow. My best friend as of right now is a little stuffed dragon. I hate my family and I wish there was a way to be able to leave the life i have now. I want to embrace Satanism fully and am capable of doing so without my families knowing. I just ask for a little guidance from one of the people who know what they are doing and have already embraced this. Thanks,
Kristopher (Kristoff)

The bad things that are happening to you sound like the work of the enemy (greys/reptilian enemys..otherwise known as 'angels').
The only thing I can suggest is to build an aura of protection and/or perform a banishing ritual to rid your space of unwanted energy's and entities.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html

besides that, welcome to the family of Satan.
hope this helped!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kristopherrosner" <darrenshan235@... wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm new to all of this and I just have a few problems that i would like to share. Looking at all of the other posts, I had to notice that a lot of you (no offense) say that you are bad at typing. I am actually very fast at typing and this message only took me around five minutes total. If anyone ever needs anything typed, I am fully willing.

If you look at my account information, you may notice that it says I am like 23 years old or somehing but that is BS. I had to do that because Yahoo would not let me make an account. I am actually only thirteen years old but please do not in any way consider me a kid. I have gone through more pain and bad times then almost anybody else my age. I was never formally diagnosed but my doctor says that I have a very bad case of depression. My depression was mainly caused by my family because we don't get along well. I am adopted and my family turned away from me when my problems started appearing. I do not get along well with people and I have a VERY dark personality. As i said before, do not consider me a kid and say that I have no idea what I'm doing because I know ecactly what I'm doing and I am no weak, clueless child.

I used to be a christian (was forced to) and never liked the religion. The ideas are stupid and obviosly lies. What happens when a christian askes his/her god for a sign that they are there? NOTHING! What happens when we pray to Satan when we feel bad or down? We get the help because Satan cares! I turned to Satanism because I am tired of the lies and way of life. I am ready for a major change for the better except one problem. I have never formally summoned a Demonic Entity in any way because I feel that I am not ready. A few months ago, stuff started happening in my life and my family has gotton worried.

I awoke one day with three deep and long scratches on my left hand and I can show you scars for proof. I dismissed them as nothing and continued on with life. Things got worse. I awoke constantly with gashes or scratches from an unknown cause and sometimes my door would slam or i would feel like there was something sitting on the end of my bed. (like the weight and impression of something). My family began getting bothered by all of this and they are begining to get suspicios that I am trying stuff that they (stupidly) think is bad. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!

Well thats basictly my problems and I am hoping for a decent answer from someone. Again, I am not a little kid. I can and will understand anything about this stuff so don't hold back on anything. I don't mind the company of a demon and would much rather hang with one of them then another human like me. I don't get along with people. Never have. Whenever i try to interact with people, bad things follow. My best friend as of right now is a little stuffed dragon. I hate my family and I wish there was a way to be able to leave the life i have now. I want to embrace Satanism fully and am capable of doing so without my families knowing. I just ask for a little guidance from one of the people who know what they are doing and have already embraced this. Thanks,
Kristopher (Kristoff)
What it is? I will not talk down to you or anything like my fiend. I am not one to give advice but I can't just not say something to you. I have found that the J.O.S can help you on this matter. When you can look up anything on Demons. First off No Demon male or female that is with Father Satan will harm you dude. You have a Demon Garden & I think if you were to get a hold of him or her they will help you with this as well. I am new to the page & J.O.S. but I have been on the left hand path since I was 13 & all I had was me. You can turn to the J.O.S. as I have been doing my self. What ever you do keep your love for Father to yourself they will mess with you dude. This is all I can offer you as of now. I wish you the best of luck & may Father watch your back & keep you safe. Keep your faith.

Hail Satan

You could write a prayer to Father and burn it. He will hear you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kristopherrosner" <darrenshan235@ wrote:

Kristopher (Kristoff)

What it is? I will not talk down to you or anything like my fiend. I am not one to give advice but I can't just not say something to you. I have found that the J.O.S can help you on this matter. When you can look up anything on Demons. First off No Demon male or female that is with Father Satan will harm you dude. You have a Demon Garden & I think if you were to get a hold of him or her they will help you with this as well. I am new to the page & J.O.S. but I have been on the left hand path since I was 13 & all I had was me. You can turn to the J.O.S. as I have been doing my self. What ever you do keep your love for Father to yourself they will mess with you dude. This is all I can offer you as of now. I wish you the best of luck & may Father watch your back & keep you safe. Keep your faith.

Hail Satan

Go to the satanic witchcraft section on JOS and do the banishing ritual. It helped me. I went through very similar things. Another thing that helped me was becoming a more dedicated Satanist, and you could also put a protective aura around you. Hope I helped:) HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kristopherrosner" <darrenshan235@... wrote:

Kristopher (Kristoff)

In the beginning i went through the exact same thing as you hun all of it,I thought i was going nuts mentaly and i was scared to death at that time being very newly dedicated but i KEPT STRONG IN MY THOUGHTS SAYING FUCK YOU TO THE ENEMY,I LOVE SATAN FOREVER! It took some time but the attacks stopped after cause they knew i am not a weak soul.Father Satan and my GDs were there for me and told me what i needed to do futher and i am very greatful indeed,Im still growing stronger every day You can do it hun they cant hurt you if you fight back with true words of power is knowledge and can definetly empower you with anything you need Speak them out loud an let yaself be heard.I hope i helped i totaly related an had to reply to you.HS 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristopher (Kristoff)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back