Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being 14, Black, Bisexual, and a Satanist in Georgia

neonrevenge1013

I'm fairly new to Satanism, and I study the religion from every point of view I can. I stopped being a Christian at age 5, when I discovered Left-Hand religions, and I never went back. I moved to Georgia when I was 12 and was treated like a dog for, not only being black, bisexual, and dressing and talking differently, but for knowing that Christianity and anything like it is a bunch of bullshit. I have found peace in Satan, but, something still bothers me. I don't know anyone who is black, and Satanist. Especially not here in Georgia. Is there anyone? Or if not, then at least I feel unique. XD Please help me. Thankyou.

im black but im not bisexual but i live in florida(the south) if that helps @_@ but i cant help you with anything since i dont know much about Satanism but if dont know already u can check the JoS(JoyofSatan) site if you want to know more. --- In [email protected], "neonrevenge1013" <neonrevenge1013@... wrote: I'm fairly new to Satanism, and I study the religion from every point of view I can. I stopped being a Christian at age 5, when I discovered Left-Hand religions, and I never went back. I moved to Georgia when I was 12 and was treated like a dog for, not only being black, bisexual, and dressing and talking differently, but for knowing that Christianity and anything like it is a bunch of bullshit. I have found peace in Satan, but, something still bothers me. I don't know anyone who is black, and Satanist. Especially not here in Georgia. Is there anyone? Or if not, then at least I feel unique. XD Please help me. Thankyou.

I'm black and in georgia I'm straiGht though lol if that's cool Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "neonrevenge1013" <neonrevenge1013@... Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 18:08:21 -0000To: <[email protected]: [Teens4Satan] Being 14, Black, Bisexual, and a Satanist in Georgia   I'm fairly new to Satanism, and I study the religion from every point of view I can. I stopped being a Christian at age 5, when I discovered Left-Hand religions, and I never went back. I moved to Georgia when I was 12 and was treated like a dog for, not only being black, bisexual, and dressing and talking differently, but for knowing that Christianity and anything like it is a bunch of bullshit. I have found peace in Satan, but, something still bothers me. I don't know anyone who is black, and Satanist. Especially not here in Georgia. Is there anyone? Or if not, then at least I feel unique. XD Please help me. Thankyou.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back