Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beginning Meditation Question.

Is it normal to sweat a lot?  I'm just doing chakra cleaning, and aura of protection and I'm physically hot.  It's not uncomfortable, it just seems a little weird because I had half the clothes on I did when I was sitting in my nearby office chair.  I feel awesome when I do any meditations.  I’m just getting started.  It’s only been a couple of days.  I was having issues before and resolved that.  I got help, thanked whoever but couldn't tell who it was.   

Are you completely relaxed when doing it? when i started meditating i would tense up my muscles and that would cause me to sweat a lot. Also it could be your body heating up because of the extra energy. 

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:09 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it normal to sweat a lot?  I'm just doing chakra cleaning, and aura of protection and I'm physically hot.  It's not uncomfortable, it just seems a little weird because I had half the clothes on I did when I was sitting in my nearby office chair.  I feel awesome when I do any meditations.  I’m just getting started.  It’s only been a couple of days.  I was having issues before and resolved that.  I got help, thanked whoever but couldn't tell who it was.   

Can u tell me how to do meditation

"magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Posted by: magnum.arcanum@...

Dirty pores can open up and be cleaned up that might be why you're sweating

Magnum,  you are a beginner?  It seems like with your knowledge about Satanism that you would be advanced...

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:09 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh yes! :) This is the increased energy/bio-electricity that is corresponding with your body and or Kundalini. New energy pathways is open and having a flow of life force. Very normal and a very positive thing. Make sure you balance these energies with the Sun and Moon, though.

And drink lots of water, which is important. As the meditations may cause dehydration.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Increased heat = increased bioelectricity
Your body will adjust. It happens to me sometimes. Not as much as it used to. It would happen especially during a yoga session.

"Magnum,  you are a beginner?  It seems like with your knowledge about Satanism that you would be advanced..."

One can have a lot of knowledge without being advanced.

ie me. :/

I was mistaken thinking you were someone else.  Glad you have lots of knowledge to begin with.

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:01 PM, "solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"Magnum,  you are a beginner?  It seems like with your knowledge about Satanism that you would be advanced..."

One can have a lot of knowledge without being advanced.

ie me. :/

I believe you are a beginner as I am. How to do meditation. I will try my best to explain as I am not you.Important Information Concerning Power Meditation this section of the JoS might also be very helpful to you in understanding the affects, and purpose of power meditation.

Void meditation is best done in relaxed settings listening to a sound or two that is more along the lines of white noise(sorry if that term offends anyone, it's the only one I am aware of) Void meditation can be done just about any time of the day. It can also be done by just focusing on what you are doing.

There is also cleaning one's aura, and chakras, which I recommend opening any prolonged meditation session with. For cleaning your aura, try to visualize your entire body with your eyes closed, then try to visualize bright white golden light on your body for 1-2 minutes. For cleaning your chakras, check out this diagram, and then imagine balls of white golden light even more intense, and bright than you did on your aura try to make the balls bigger every couple of breathes, the size of the balls is not what is important.  How to Clean Your Aura  and spinning your chakras. Here's the diagram:Chakras   Start at the base chakra, and spin it for however long it takes for it to spin on its own. Then let it spin until it returns to the original color displayed in the diagram. At that point, you would stop the visualization and then align it properly as follows: Base chakra aligned up, second up, third down, forth leave as is, fifth, throat chakra aligned down, sixth aligned down, and finally seventh aligned down.

move onto the next one, try to time each chakra spun if you can. That completes the base explanation of most of the beginner's meditation program here's the link to the 40 days of power by Beloved High Priest Hooded Cobra 666:http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf
Also, make sure you are dedicated to Father Satan before attempting any of these meditations if you are not, you might find almost all of them to be impossible. If you are, then I suggest getting started right away. Here's one last bit of information.
Information + Tips on Meditation
 Stay consistent, and have fun with it.

Check out on the main jos website dear...
On Jan 15, 2015 2:04 AM, "An aZ anaswbc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Can u tell me how to do meditation

"magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Posted by: magnum.arcanum@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back