Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beginning Meditation Question

Matthew

I was doing one of the meditations (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html) and I haven't been very consistent with it until recently(regrettably). On to my question though. I was doing this meditation an hour ago and I started to feel something after I inhaled. It happened at the end of the inhalation and happened rather quickly. The only way I can describe it is like a warm gel surrounded my body. I kept doing the meditation and it just felt.. I don't even know how to describe it. It just felt amazing, like nothing I've ever felt before, something new.

Now, I don't know if this is the result of the meditation or just some random feeling that I felt while doing it? I'm sorry if I'm not being very specific but I don't really know how to describe what happened. I will try and describe it better if needed though.

Thanks for any help/answers in advance!

You're beginning to feel energy. This is an amazing point in your life and you should be happy. Breathing exercises will increase this. Remember to go slow with them because you don't want to hurt yourself. Good for you! Food for the soul!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE PANTHEON OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <blaman60@... wrote:

I was doing one of the meditations (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html) and I haven't been very consistent with it until recently(regrettably). On to my question though. I was doing this meditation an hour ago and I started to feel something after I inhaled. It happened at the end of the inhalation and happened rather quickly. The only way I can describe it is like a warm gel surrounded my body. I kept doing the meditation and it just felt.. I don't even know how to describe it. It just felt amazing, like nothing I've ever felt before, something new.

Now, I don't know if this is the result of the meditation or just some random feeling that I felt while doing it? I'm sorry if I'm not being very specific but I don't really know how to describe what happened. I will try and describe it better if needed though.

Thanks for any help/answers in advance!

So this is the type of feeling you had also? And how slow should I go? I've been doing the breathing exercises everyday now, is that too much? And how would it hurt me? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really curious and want to learn.

It's something that can be experienced and it is a good sign. I have had this feeling but there are others that can happen. It's not all sunshine and daisies 24/7. As you power meditate you begin to delve into your soul and subconscious and it's not always pretty.

The warnings are on the JoS website in the about power meditation section. The only problem with this meditation would be overloading your nervous system.

The key in advancing is to progress safely and not to burn out or hurt yourself. Practice void meditation too. *No meditation program is complete without void meditation.* As you increase your bioelectricity you will need to increase your control. You were used to controlling 300watts of brainpower but now you're up to 310watts. Tomorrow 320watts etc. Whether you do it before or after your power meditation is up to you. Yoga has it as a start and stop so that's also something to consider. But do it. Even just 5 minutes a session.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <blaman60@... wrote:

So this is the type of feeling you had also? And how slow should I go? I've been doing the breathing exercises everyday now, is that too much? And how would it hurt me? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really curious and want to learn.

Hi Brother :)
Well, energy feels different to everybody, as we are all individuals, and our bioelectricity levels are operating in different levels. For example, you felt a warm gel like feeling, while I feel heat and tingling.... Bioelectricity is energy, just so you would know :) everyones energy is also as unique as his/her own fingerprints.
You should always go slow in the Breathing Exercises! Pushing the holding will damage your Central Nervous System! We are increasing the ELECTRICITY in our bodies, so just go slowly. Don't do every technique, choose 2-3 and build up on them (the holding, length of inhales and exhales...) and also add new techniques as you advance. You should be consistent with you Meditation, i.e. Everyday!!! Father told HP Maxine to NEVER skip a meditation!!
Don't forget to do chakra awakening exercises, and if you have time, Yoga. Don't forget to thank Father Satan for all this knowledge.
HAPPY YULE AND HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 24 Dec 2011, at 08:30, "Matthew" <blaman60@... wrote:

I do Kung Fu and there is a lot of Yoga in it that my teacher has us do. Is there another specific type of Yoga I should do or is the Yoga my teacher has us do fine?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back