Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

beginer ask

rachsic

is there a requirement to become a follower of Satan? is there any way we can communicate with satan? please help me .... I am just a man who no longer believe in the existence of religion and god ... I want to be a follower of Satan is there .... is there anybody who would become my mentor to be a follower of Satan?

i'm sorry ... my english is not very good....

You have no need of a mentor rachsic,Just read the joyofsatan.com site,and start your power meditations,and dedicate when you feel ready.Welcome!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 3:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] beginer ask

is there a requirement to become a follower of Satan? is there any way we can communicate with satan? please help me .... I am just a man who no longer believe in the existence of religion and god ... I want to be a follower of Satan is there .... is there anybody who would become my mentor to be a follower of Satan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rachsic" <ngintip_macan_bertelor@... wrote:

I myself am very new to Spiritual Satanism (Just did my dedication ritual last night). I suggest that you go to joyofsatan.com , and read up about everything there. If you feel you are ready to commit, there is a dedication ritual you can use. All the details are on the site I mentioned earlier.

much reprogramming you need my friend.
Satan is the one true god

and

the false Xian/christian god is total BS
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] beginer ask

You have no need of a mentor rachsic,Just read the joyofsatan.com site,and start your power meditations,and dedicate when you feel ready.Welcome!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 3:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] beginer ask

I've read all the contents of joyofsatan.com .. and I think I believe to be satanic .... but, how to do a dedication ritual?

On the JoS homepage, there is a link that says 'Dedicate your soul to Satan'
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
As for "requirements", all i can suggest is consistency and dedication:
Consistency-We do power meditations to empower our soul and raise our life-force to help fight the enemies of Satan as well to bring our desires into reality. We also study and learn as much as we can about the truth and apply the knowledge we learn
Dedication-We know Satan is real, and we KNOW he is our True Creator God. He has fought for 10,000 years for the freedom of humanity from the grip of the enemy, and the war started because he loved us and strived to have us evolve into Gods. We must take the initiative for ourselves to prove that we are dedicated to Satan, so as long as you work to perfect yourself and become the best that you can, Father Satan and the Demons will always be there to help and guide you along the way
hope this helps!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back