Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bees

Haizuru

As of late I have been attracting bees to me or something. Like whenever I go out a few if not at least, would give me a "bee's kiss" on my cheek and then fly off. Yesterday I had gone to a pier and there was this bee that was flying all around me; on my back near my legs and then landed on my head. I had no problem with it since bees in Satanism are sacred and symbolize an open crown / pineal and express enlightenment to a degree. This has started ever since I dedicated so I was wondering if any of our gods or any sort of principle associates directly to them. Any answers are appreciated.

Ave Satanas.

Insects can see auras, and they are attracted to light. You can program your aura to deflect insects.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 20 Jul 2011, at 13:37, "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@... wrote:
  As of late I have been attracting bees to me or something. Like whenever I go out a few if not at least, would give me a "bee's kiss" on my cheek and then fly off. Yesterday I had gone to a pier and there was this bee that was flying all around me; on my back near my legs and then landed on my head. I had no problem with it since bees in Satanism are sacred and symbolize an open crown / pineal and express enlightenment to a degree. This has started ever since I dedicated so I was wondering if any of our gods or any sort of principle associates directly to them. Any answers are appreciated.

Ave Satanas.

I don't know, but i've been having similar experiences. I was weeding out a bunch crap from this lady's garden, and damn the entire place was swarmed with bees. But i just kept my business and watched them as well (they're actually really cute) and they'd fly around me not minding me at all :)

For years,I have been talking to the bees anytime they may fly towards me and they dont sting me anymore.I used rto get stung alot when I was younger.Butr lately I have been seeing bees different times and they will fly towards and up to me as if to greet me or maybe get a closer look at me,then they fly away.It happens almost on a daily basis and I found it interesting and now readong about it on here.wow.
Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

I don't know, but i've been having similar experiences. I was weeding out a
bunch crap from this lady's garden, and damn the entire place was swarmed
with bees. But i just kept my business and watched them as well (they're
actually really cute) and they'd fly around me not minding me at all :)

Well to Matt kresel kresel they sort of are cute. I mean it's almost like they thank me with kisses or just want to play. The same with birds or cats. lol :p

On Wed Jul 20th, 2011 2:43 PM EDT lunazshadow wrote:

For years,I have been talking to the bees anytime they may fly towards me and they dont sting me anymore.I used rto get stung alot when I was younger.Butr lately I have been seeing bees different times and they will fly towards and up to me as if to greet me or maybe get a closer look at me,then they fly away.It happens almost on a daily basis and I found it interesting and now readong about it on here.wow.
Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Fascinating that this topic started... The day before yesterday, I was on my way home and about 6-10 bees were flying around my knees, and then today I was walking to the store and over a dozen were flying around my knees and feet for a minute or so. Both times, all bees stayed at least 2 inches away from me, but they were flying around me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunazshadow" <motherwolff3@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

I've actually had an experience with bees as well, when I was little, I got into the car to go home from Kindergarten or something. When I just went to get out, there was a bee on my hand, just sitting on the top of my wrist, not stinging or nothing. I set her down in my garden & ever since I've absolutely loved bees. Lately I've been taking a look in Shamanism & what the bee symbolises is the feminine self, achieving the impossible (their body weight is physically impossible to fly with their rather small wings, but they seem to beat them fast enough to get into the air), & worth. Because of the bee, I have always lived by the quote: "Do not seek oppurtunity, oppurtinity shall find you, should you make yourself worthy enough."

Next time you encounter a bee, try to connect or listen to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Well to Matt kresel kresel they sort of are cute. I mean it's almost like they thank me with kisses or just want to play. The same with birds or cats. lol :p

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

well obviously you are the bees knees

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@... wrote:

Fascinating that this topic started... The day before yesterday, I was on my way home and about 6-10 bees were flying around my knees, and then today I was walking to the store and over a dozen were flying around my knees and feet for a minute or so. Both times, all bees stayed at least 2 inches away from me, but they were flying around me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunazshadow" <motherwolff3@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

lmao.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan Hughes" <erching69@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunazshadow" <motherwolff3@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

I feel the need to point out, the quote you posted Katrina is quite pacifistic, it sounds Buddhist. We as Satanists have the power, and should use our power, to indeed seek opportunity, and even create opportunities.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrina Brown" <katrinabrown666@... wrote:

I've actually had an experience with bees as well, when I was little, I got into the car to go home from Kindergarten or something. When I just went to get out, there was a bee on my hand, just sitting on the top of my wrist, not stinging or nothing. I set her down in my garden & ever since I've absolutely loved bees. Lately I've been taking a look in Shamanism & what the bee symbolises is the feminine self, achieving the impossible (their body weight is physically impossible to fly with their rather small wings, but they seem to beat them fast enough to get into the air), & worth. Because of the bee, I have always lived by the quote: "Do not seek oppurtunity, oppurtinity shall find you, should you make yourself worthy enough."

Next time you encounter a bee, try to connect or listen to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

On my way to the gym this morning, a bee flew into my hair! Luckily for me, I was able to shake it out before being stung. If bees are nearly extinct, why is it that the last one found its way into my hair? LOL Seriously, though, they seem to be getting increasingly rare...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunazshadow" <motherwolff3@... wrote:

lmao.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan Hughes" <erching69@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

During my meditation today something happened. Like a vision as if someone was handing a snake to me. Also in my trance I was hearing bees flying one at at time from one ear to the next. Does this mean anything ? Thank you
HAIL SATAN

I've seen multiple things during meditation. I've seen the iron cross(true cross of the soul) the unfinished pyramid, the baphomet symbol when Father Satan spoke to me telling me I needed to overcome my fears, which was recently. Meditation can be exhilarating, but is difficult at times as I can get impatient.

Probably you tunned with your crown chakra, which rezonates to the bee sound...which means that you probably empowered it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back