Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BEELZEBUB/YAHWEH COMPLETELY CONFUSED

satanshand1

Everything I've read explains Enlil/Beelzebub to be Enki's half brother, and the King of Earth.In the sumerian scriptures I've read it explains a heated debate between the orders of Gods to use the weapons of terror(which resulted in the utter destruction of Sodom and Gomorroh;war between the APPARENT Enlil's people and Enki's people). The reason for the use of the weapons of terror was due to a battle between the sons of Enlil and Enki due to a fuss about who was going to inherit earth... The reason the xians were spoke of AS Enlil's people is because these people really thought they were fighting FOR Enlil or as they'd like to call him "Yahweh"

So is it true that yahweh is just a non-existant character forged by beelzebub because Beelzebub only wished the smarter of man to obtain the knowledge...Or for what else I've read could it be possible that Beezlebub wrote the bible due to a reaction because of the way Adam treated Lilith in the beginning(took advantage of her because Lilith was a woman). Where Lilith ran away to the darkness and is explained to have "mated with serpents and birthed 100 demon babies every day" but that's just to the hebrews,obviously she had kundalini experiences and met Satan, and later became his favorite wife,which we all know.

And another thing, greys and reptilians are JUST thoughtforms that do not exist,how can something without emotion and lifeforce exist,it can't...it's not physically possible. to be emotionless would be a lifeless corpse,because to want to take lives and eat humans and shit would mean you contain LUST/DESIRE,WHICH IS AN EMOTION!!!! In order to bring yourself protection from these thoughtforms all you have to do is just KNOW they don't exist lol...simple right? I know this because i've encountered and have been destroying my OWN thoughtforms,just because i believed they were there and they could attack me at any point...I have raised myself to a higher vibration in life and understand how this shit works.

Now I've read on the site information about Maxine freeing the demons...from a triangle Yahweh tricked,and coerced them into...With the above knowledge this makes no sense to me...which leads to my utter confusion.Why would Beelzebub trap himself and his siblings for no reason....

For what I see putting so much pointless hate into Yahweh drags us away from our REAL point of being satanist and worshipping father....To better ourselves, The law of attraction states thoughts attract like thoughts,so if you're doing nothing but hating you're attracting malice and hate into your life,I know this first hand because I used to be in this completely useless hole of being.

I have much deeper explanations for everything I've discussed. Ask me questions, and i'll answer respectively

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

What about Anu? Father to Enlil and Enki. Has that ever crossed your mind? As i understand it, after the issue between Enlil and Enki, the "gods" turned their backs on Enki because he chose to help humanity.

I don't know about you, but to KNOW it doesn't exist and it doesn't, seems rather "arrogant of power." You ever thought about the enemies wanting you to believe that? Maybe you can explain more as to how you see them as a thoughtform? Far as I know, they exist physically. To add, they could be adept in controlling their emotion as we try to achieve as well.

Who knows…enlighten us more.

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan – Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan – Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanshand1" <satanshand1@... wrote:

Everything I've read explains Enlil/Beelzebub to be Enki's half brother, and the King of Earth.In the sumerian scriptures I've read it explains a heated debate between the orders of Gods to use the weapons of terror(which resulted in the utter destruction of Sodom and Gomorroh;war between the APPARENT Enlil's people and Enki's people). The reason for the use of the weapons of terror was due to a battle between the sons of Enlil and Enki due to a fuss about who was going to inherit earth... The reason the xians were spoke of AS Enlil's people is because these people really thought they were fighting FOR Enlil or as they'd like to call him "Yahweh"

So is it true that yahweh is just a non-existant character forged by beelzebub because Beelzebub only wished the smarter of man to obtain the knowledge...Or for what else I've read could it be possible that Beezlebub wrote the bible due to a reaction because of the way Adam treated Lilith in the beginning(took advantage of her because Lilith was a woman). Where Lilith ran away to the darkness and is explained to have "mated with serpents and birthed 100 demon babies every day" but that's just to the hebrews,obviously she had kundalini experiences and met Satan, and later became his favorite wife,which we all know.

And another thing, greys and reptilians are JUST thoughtforms that do not exist,how can something without emotion and lifeforce exist,it can't...it's not physically possible. to be emotionless would be a lifeless corpse,because to want to take lives and eat humans and shit would mean you contain LUST/DESIRE,WHICH IS AN EMOTION!!!! In order to bring yourself protection from these thoughtforms all you have to do is just KNOW they don't exist lol...simple right? I know this because i've encountered and have been destroying my OWN thoughtforms,just because i believed they were there and they could attack me at any point...I have raised myself to a higher vibration in life and understand how this shit works.

Now I've read on the site information about Maxine freeing the demons...from a triangle Yahweh tricked,and coerced them into...With the above knowledge this makes no sense to me...which leads to my utter confusion.Why would Beelzebub trap himself and his siblings for no reason....

For what I see putting so much pointless hate into Yahweh drags us away from our REAL point of being satanist and worshipping father....To better ourselves, The law of attraction states thoughts attract like thoughts,so if you're doing nothing but hating you're attracting malice and hate into your life,I know this first hand because I used to be in this completely useless hole of being.

I have much deeper explanations for everything I've discussed. Ask me questions, and i'll answer respectively

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

You need to learn the difference from fact and fiction. I've read that bs on some website as well, jews make shit up all the time to confuse gentiles.

Also are you serious? "the law of attraction states...by hating yhvh your attracting malice.." wtf is that new age shit your pushing, "greys and reptilians are just thought forms".. uh no. "HUG me i AM a genius!!" uh hell no.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanshand1" <satanshand1@... wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Many of us had spoken to the Gods. What is more - do not forget that many of the writings were and are xianised - the more we read and study the secular texts, the more of xianity's stench is felt

Enlil is NOT this fucked kike-thing jehovah. It is merely a codeword for the kike, its filthy, repugnant, repulsive and disgusting race and also a thoughtform that was created out of the prayers of millions of enslaved sheep.

What you write about Lilith I also read - and you know where it comes from? The TALMUD - kikish shit book.

"And another thing, greys and reptilians are JUST thoughtforms that do not exist,how can something without emotion and lifeforce exist,it can't...it's not physically possible."

So, you say that many of us were attacked by... our imagination? Be prepared to be harshly criticised for that. (and they are not physical but astral - your thoughtform is something different from the greys).

You know,

http://www.666blacksun.com/Main.html
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

Overall, you don't sound like a true Satanist - do you really think we hate the kike JUST BECAUSE HE IS?? FUCK NO!! it is he who hates us this way.

Study the above and stop posting such misinformation.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Yeah I'd like this answered to.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

i am talking to father satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 11:01:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: BEELZEBUB/YAHWEH COMPLETELY CONFUSED

What about Anu? Father to Enlil and Enki. Has that ever crossed your mind? As i understand it, after the issue between Enlil and Enki, the "gods" turned their backs on Enki because he chose to help humanity.

I don't know about you, but to KNOW it doesn't exist and it doesn't, seems rather "arrogant of power." You ever thought about the enemies wanting you to believe that? Maybe you can explain more as to how you see them as a thoughtform? Far as I know, they exist physically. To add, they could be adept in controlling their emotion as we try to achieve as well.

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Please, answer "Enkis_Assassin" ....unless you're too busy reading your torah and practicing Cabbalistic magick.

Ignoring the enemy won't always work, you'll find that out soon enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@... wrote:

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanshand1" <satanshand1@ wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Alright....I didn't say there was no such thing as enemies,Our enemies ARE christians and Jews and any ACTUAL living being that would stop our ascension to godhead...Satan even said that these things exist on much lower vibrations...And a lower vibration is a lack of bio-electricity, and something that does not contain bio-electricity or energy cannot exist in this universe...we learn in physics that EVERY SINGLE THING in our universe is composed of energy...Even thoughtforms..

We know that Jesus is imaginary, in turn who would his father be? ANOTHER fictitious character....

I don't sound like a satanist!? WHO ARE YOU to say what a satanist,I've personally sat in a fucking room with beelzebub himself. And to BE satanist is not to "worship" Satan.I Respect satan as my father, I don't look to him to solve my problems and wipe my ass,I'm better than that. Satan wants us to attain knowledge TO save ourselves,to look to him to all our petty shit would make us no better than xtians...

I've come to understand that apparently info was "leaked" from the government about finding greys..Hmm suspicious that the only information leaked was something that could bring us into fear of space travel and psychic thought...Who wants to become a god if it means fighting an ENDLESS war...When i used to fear stupid shit like that i researched into it...

Greys=emotionless, lack genetalia, have no life-force....and have to feed off others...

OOOOOK- emotionless-what'd be the drive to eat people!? lack genetalia-I love my genetalia personally. no life-force.....none of this makes sense to a rational mind...
and as for"becoming adept in controlling their emotion"
THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EMOTIONS!!!!!

and p-pushing new age SHIT!? If you are sad you will continue to be sad,you are attracting sad vibrations,if you are happy you are attracting happy vibrations...it's not new age "shit"...By controlling your heart chakra,the powerhouse of your emotions you can raise yourself to higher and better vibrations,there is NO point of hate,no point of depression...Don't think I mean this is an excuse to take shit from anyone...

And yes lol it is your imagination...Do you not understand how POWERFUL our emotions are,if you honestly believe something is there....it is there

All I'm trying to do is help you...

I apologize for coming off as a jerk and a know-it-all...

And as far as ASKING Satan...it's about asking him the RIGHT questions..if you ask him about greys he's going to tell you about them and how they work and what they do...Reptilians are a new age thought created by the jews to keep the POWERFUL satanists in fear of an even MORE powerful emotionless being,can't you see the fear and uselessness built into these ideas???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@... wrote:

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanshand1" <satanshand1@ wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Nevermind,I should've known giving information to humanity was useless...Don't get me wrong,I still care for all of you in your venture for finding godhead...it was just very foolish for me to hope for you to understand a trial you have not yet gone through....
Don't worry though.

The age of man is over, be fearless, it's even a statement of Thoth...You may not think you fear them...but you'll get tired of fighting for no reason eventually..I've learned this myself...

I greatly apologize for my laziness to pursue..But don't worry, just remember the name Aeril,your going to be hearing it a lot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Many of us had spoken to the Gods. What is more - do not forget that many of the writings were and are xianised - the more we read and study the secular texts, the more of xianity's stench is felt

Enlil is NOT this fucked kike-thing jehovah. It is merely a codeword for the kike, its filthy, repugnant, repulsive and disgusting race and also a thoughtform that was created out of the prayers of millions of enslaved sheep.

What you write about Lilith I also read - and you know where it comes from? The TALMUD - kikish shit book.

"And another thing, greys and reptilians are JUST thoughtforms that do not exist,how can something without emotion and lifeforce exist,it can't...it's not physically possible."

So, you say that many of us were attacked by... our imagination? Be prepared to be harshly criticised for that. (and they are not physical but astral - your thoughtform is something different from the greys).

You know,

Overall, you don't sound like a true Satanist - do you really think we hate the kike JUST BECAUSE HE IS?? FUCK NO!! it is he who hates us this way.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

I wonder, are you able to see farther than our earthly enemies?

If you claim to have spoken with Satan and Enlil, than you must certainly that They have Their enemies - and that judaism with its offspring are merely tools to manipulate and enslave humanity.

To me, you still don't sound like a full Satanist, though in some points you are certainly correct - independence is the state we are bound to achieve.

"to look to him to all our petty shit would make us no better than xtians..."

So you say that when we go to Him with petty things we are no better than xians?? Peculiar, for my Sister was thrilled and shocked when her GD, Asmodeus, dealt with even the smallest things, which she considered petty, none the less they were bothering her.

"Who wants to become a god if it means fighting an ENDLESS war..."

Well, maybe the people who wish to liberate the enslaved masses, so that the transformation into a God could be faster, more successful and SAFER?

It is our enemy that has prevented us from attaining godhood by... centuries?

But for the RHP, we would have already become as Gods long long time ago, yet instead, the RHP hampered our progress so as to keep us ignorant, as a cattle to feed off. PAYBACK TIME!!

As for those small but deadly buggers - they are here to hamper our evolution, ascension into godhood. They use vampirism as their weapon.

"By controlling your heart chakra,the powerhouse of your emotions you can raise yourself to higher and better vibrations,there is NO point of hate,no point of depression..."

Sure, than suppress every negative emotion. Do not try to express it, let it consume you and one day it will explode and ruin you spirit and mind. Let them beat you, humiliate you - suffer all you can, endure endless abuse. But what for? For whom? For Satan? Or perhaps for Enlil whom you consider to be ihvh...

You know who lives like that? Xians, muslims.

I'm sure you don't know what the concept of "balance" mean... otherwise you wouldn't post such RHP crap.

RHP forever puts emphasis on LOVE LOVE LOVE and suppression of negativity, BUT this only crates an imbalance, which in turn leads to serious mental disorders.

My advice to you:

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html

Don't just read them - STUDY them for Hell's sake!

Alright....I didn't say there was no such thing as enemies,Our enemies ARE christians and Jews and any ACTUAL living being that would stop our ascension to godhead...Satan even said that these things exist on much lower vibrations...And a lower vibration is a lack of bio-electricity, and something that does not contain bio-electricity or energy cannot exist in this universe...we learn in physics that EVERY SINGLE THING in our universe is composed of energy...Even thoughtforms..

We know that Jesus is imaginary, in turn who would his father be? ANOTHER fictitious character....

I don't sound like a satanist!? WHO ARE YOU to say what a satanist,I've personally sat in a fucking room with beelzebub himself. And to BE satanist is not to "worship" Satan.I Respect satan as my father, I don't look to him to solve my problems and wipe my ass,I'm better than that. Satan wants us to attain knowledge TO save ourselves,to look to him to all our petty shit would make us no better than xtians...

I've come to understand that apparently info was "leaked" from the government about finding greys..Hmm suspicious that the only information leaked was something that could bring us into fear of space travel and psychic thought...Who wants to become a god if it means fighting an ENDLESS war...When i used to fear stupid shit like that i researched into it...

Greys=emotionless, lack genetalia, have no life-force....and have to feed off others...

OOOOOK- emotionless-what'd be the drive to eat people!? lack genetalia-I love my genetalia personally. no life-force.....none of this makes sense to a rational mind...

and p-pushing new age SHIT!? If you are sad you will continue to be sad,you are attracting sad vibrations,if you are happy you are attracting happy vibrations...it's not new age "shit"...By controlling your heart chakra,the powerhouse of your emotions you can raise yourself to higher and better vibrations,there is NO point of hate,no point of depression...Don't think I mean this is an excuse to take shit from anyone...

And yes lol it is your imagination...Do you not understand how POWERFUL our emotions are,if you honestly believe something is there....it is there

And as far as ASKING Satan...it's about asking him the RIGHT questions..if you ask him about greys he's going to tell you about them and how they work and what they do...Reptilians are a new age thought created by the jews to keep the POWERFUL satanists in fear of an even MORE powerful emotionless being,can't you see the fear and uselessness built into these ideas???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@ wrote:

Who knows�nlighten us more.

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan �Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan �Hail The Gods of Duat

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Hey there, I agree with all you said, except for one thing.
I don't understand why you said that Greys and Reptilians are NOT real, only thoughtforms, because I have read of many accounts of Father's children being attacked by them. I have seen both the short Greys and the tall Greys myself.

Please check out the link below, which talks about the Enemies of Father:
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

The rest of the site is pretty awesome too =) that is where I print out my ant-tracts and leave them all over the place!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

You know,

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Get the fuck out of here you prick you aren't one of us. You haven't given us any information at all, just a bunch of bullshit. Quit trying to act all high-and-fucking mighty too, your just a scumbag piece of shit.

HAIL SATAN!

Nevermind,I should've known giving information to humanity was useless...Don't get me wrong,I still care for all of you in your venture for finding godhead...it was just very foolish for me to hope for you to understand a trial you have not yet gone through....
Don't worry though.

The age of man is over, be fearless, it's even a statement of Thoth...You may not think you fear them...but you'll get tired of fighting for no reason eventually..I've learned this myself...

I greatly apologize for my laziness to pursue..But don't worry, just remember the name Aeril,your going to be hearing it a lot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

You know,

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

If you claim to have spoken with Satan and Enlil, than you must certainly that They have Their enemies - and that judaism with its offspring are merely tools to manipulate and enslave humanity.

To me, you still don't sound like a full Satanist, though in some points you are certainly correct - independence is the state we are bound to achieve.

So you say that when we go to Him with petty things we are no better than xians?? Peculiar, for my Sister was thrilled and shocked when her GD, Asmodeus, dealt with even the smallest things, which she considered petty, none the less they were bothering her.

Well, maybe the people who wish to liberate the enslaved masses, so that the transformation into a God could be faster, more successful and SAFER?

But for the RHP, we would have already become as Gods long long time ago, yet instead, the RHP hampered our progress so as to keep us ignorant, as a cattle to feed off. PAYBACK TIME!!

As for those small but deadly buggers - they are here to hamper our evolution, ascension into godhood. They use vampirism as their weapon.

"By controlling your heart chakra,the powerhouse of your emotions you can raise yourself to higher and better vibrations,there is NO point of hate,no point of depression..."

Sure, than suppress every negative emotion. Do not try to express it, let it consume you and one day it will explode and ruin you spirit and mind. Let them beat you, humiliate you - suffer all you can, endure endless abuse. But what for? For whom? For Satan? Or perhaps for Enlil whom you consider to be ihvh...

I'm sure you don't know what the concept of "balance" mean... otherwise you wouldn't post such RHP crap.

RHP forever puts emphasis on LOVE LOVE LOVE and suppression of negativity, BUT this only crates an imbalance, which in turn leads to serious mental disorders.

My advice to you:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@ wrote:

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.
Not all Vampyre are on the enemies side. Just a note and as far as you all arguing please quit we must focus on the objective of defeating the xtians.

you know who you sound just like; this guy

http://www.myspace.com/the_other_set

maybe you two can get together and fuck eachother in the ass sometime.

Oh wait, is't it wrong to be gay in your so-called "holy" torah?

go back to isreal you fucking kyke.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

My advice to you:

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Not all Vampyre are on the enemies side. Just a note and as far as you all arguing please quit we must focus on the objective of defeating the xtians.

Look. The thoghtforms you say are your imagination And you can kill
them becuse you want to. We just don't understand what your saying. I
would like you to explain to me what your saying.

Jay.bragg96@...

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 27/06/2010, at 4:35 AM, "funcoklerxero" <funcoklerxero@...
wrote:

I just HAVE to add this.
Anyone can make thoughtforms and use that to affect people.
How is that not real?
Oh, why do we all argue? Because humans ARE going to get confused,
misinterpret. There so many ways to interpret something but most of us take the face value of it which is often wrong.
Energy is everywhere, everything, think of something and energy is already being formed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

I don't understand why you said that Greys and Reptilians are NOT real, only thoughtforms, because I have read of many accounts of Father's children being attacked by them. I have seen both the short Greys and the tall Greys myself.

The rest of the site is pretty awesome too =) that is where I print out my ant-tracts and leave them all over the place!

Hail Satan!

You know,

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

<td val[/IMG]I have the same question which wasn't answered here......resolving the confusion about Enlil/Baalzebub.   Is the Summerian tablets translated incorrectly? If they are...where is the supporting information of the contrary?

O-SatsuJin

--- On Mon, 6/28/10, aarzhul <kill_hellman@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: BEELZEBUB/YAHWEH COMPLETELY CONFUSED
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 8:29 PM

I just HAVE to add this.
Anyone can make thoughtforms and use that to affect people.
How is that not real?
Oh, why do we all argue? Because humans ARE going to get confused,
misinterpret. There so many ways to interpret something but most of us take the face value of it which is often wrong.
Energy is everywhere, everything, think of something and energy is already being formed.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

You know,

--- [/IMG][email protected], "satanshand1" <satanshand1@ wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.
[/TD]

Who is this fucking idiot? Damn, ENLIL IS *NOT* JEWHOVA. Lord Baal has absolutely nothing to do with xianity, the kikes and all of their lies, he is against them, did you read his info on JoS where he hurls thunderbolts against xian churches? Enemy greys and reptillians DO exist, they are NOT thoughtforms and DO have lifeforce and DO have their negative emotions like anger e.t.c. You're an idiot again, you say you have destroyed your own thoughtforms but nothing about greys, reps and others who are NOT throughtforms. False example.

There are extraterrestrial enemies of Satan, these are "jewhova" and many of them are of the same race as Him and the Gods (nordics). That BS you say about Lilith is kike BS. Where the fuck did you read that on JoS "yahweh" trapped the Gods? It's the enemy angels, greys and others that did that. Again you made a false assuption (that Enlil is jewhova) and came to a false conclusion because of that. We do fight the kikes, xians and enemy aliens who are behind these hoaxes and have plagued us for centuries. Just saying "LA LA LA THEY AREN'T REAL" doesn't prevent them from attacking you, you just dismiss the whole thing and find alternate explanations. If you say that they are lot weaker or not even exist then why the hell are we persecuted, attacked and have the government controled by the enemy.

The law of attraction is BULLSHIT. Even if it was real, there's the enemy who hates us first and they attract our hate, so this solves the problem. We don't hate for no reason, we just fight back those who do threaten us.

You are a big moron who thinks that he knows everything. You're also NOT a Satanist. Get lost.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Nobody also said that we do nothing but hating. We BOTH love AND hate, that's what Satanism is about, BALANCE. We both love our Gods, ourselves and familiy and frienda with the entire heart and hate the enemies with the entire heart, so even if this stupid law was real it balances it out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Who is this fucking idiot? Damn, ENLIL IS *NOT* JEWHOVA. Lord Baal has absolutely nothing to do with xianity, the kikes and all of their lies, he is against them, did you read his info on JoS where he hurls thunderbolts against xian churches? Enemy greys and reptillians DO exist, they are NOT thoughtforms and DO have lifeforce and DO have their negative emotions like anger e.t.c. You're an idiot again, you say you have destroyed your own thoughtforms but nothing about greys, reps and others who are NOT throughtforms. False example.

There are extraterrestrial enemies of Satan, these are "jewhova" and many of them are of the same race as Him and the Gods (nordics). That BS you say about Lilith is kike BS. Where the fuck did you read that on JoS "yahweh" trapped the Gods? It's the enemy angels, greys and others that did that. Again you made a false assuption (that Enlil is jewhova) and came to a false conclusion because of that. We do fight the kikes, xians and enemy aliens who are behind these hoaxes and have plagued us for centuries. Just saying "LA LA LA THEY AREN'T REAL" doesn't prevent them from attacking you, you just dismiss the whole thing and find alternate explanations. If you say that they are lot weaker or not even exist then why the hell are we persecuted, attacked and have the government controled by the enemy.

The law of attraction is BULLSHIT. Even if it was real, there's the enemy who hates us first and they attract our hate, so this solves the problem. We don't hate for no reason, we just fight back those who do threaten us.

You are a big moron who thinks that he knows everything. You're also NOT a Satanist. Get lost.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

I realized now that I replied to an old message. Sorry. But I really haven't seen a post with more misinformation than this, basically all the jewish lies in one post and it's author being like "MWAHAHAH I PWNED U NOOBZ IM COOL I KNO MORE THAN U I CAN HAZ ICE CREAM" and then going on to proceed on commiting a multitude of logical falacies and giving false info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Nobody also said that we do nothing but hating. We BOTH love AND hate, that's what Satanism is about, BALANCE. We both love our Gods, ourselves and familiy and frienda with the entire heart and hate the enemies with the entire heart, so even if this stupid law was real it balances it out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

What for did you revive a topic which was started more than a YEAR ago and was explained? It's pointless.

Siguard Draconis.

DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Wtf?Idiot!Even thoughtforms have lifeforce!Someone who simply read the part on thoughtform on jos knew this.The law of attraction is corrupted n twisted,like karma.Hail iblis.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:02 PDT diznit26 wrote:

I realized now that I replied to an old message. Sorry. But I really haven't seen a post with more misinformation than this, basically all the jewish lies in one post and it's author being like "MWAHAHAH I PWNED U NOOBZ IM COOL I KNO MORE THAN U I CAN HAZ ICE CREAM" and then going on to proceed on commiting a multitude of logical falacies and giving false info.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Wtf?Idiot!Even thoughtforms have lifeforce!Someone who simply read the part on thoughtform on jos knew this.The law of attraction is corrupted n twisted,like karma.Hail iblis.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Well I did some more research and the law of attraction is true but it actually applies to THOUGHTS, NOT EMOTIONS.

This "guy" completely twisted it to refer to emotions. Hate is NOT a thought, but an emotion you feel, it hasn't anything to do with thoughts and you can't think about hating, it comes naturally to you. You can still hate and think positive thoughts, like your enemies no longer exist and don't pester you or your loved ones any more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Hp maxine showed a true example of this in her sermon about her visit to alcatraz.Like i always said,thought build upon thought,energy on energy,honestly,actually,i've no idea about this LOA until i read this post,the above phrase is something i figured out myself,lol.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:20 PDT diznit26 wrote:

Well I did some more research and the law of attraction is true but it actually applies to THOUGHTS, NOT EMOTIONS.

This "guy" completely twisted it to refer to emotions. Hate is NOT a thought, but an emotion you feel, it hasn't anything to do with thoughts and you can't think about hating, it comes naturally to you. You can still hate and think positive thoughts, like your enemies no longer exist and don't pester you or your loved ones any more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Hp maxine showed a true example of this in her sermon about her visit to alcatraz.Like i always said,thought build upon thought,energy on energy,honestly,actually,i've no idea about this LOA until i read this post,the above phrase is something i figured out myself,lol.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Yahweh is simply an ancient name for the sun concept, the Egyptians had a title for a solar diety called Yahu/yahew, the Persians word for sun was yawnah the Phoenicians had yahwe and the Syrians Yaw. Origins of this can be traced in the Veda with the title Yahva...etc

The jews lifted from oher cultures who had identical terms for the same concepts. Now its simply the name for the enemy ET's crime syndicate.

When looking at anything Juadism its always the same deal. They stole from a Gentile culture and then rewrote it into a massive lie to revolve around themselves.

The entire identity of the kikes is created this way, even the offical names such as Jew and Hebrew are altered spelling of Gentile titles of the Priests in Avaris and aboard. And no the kikes where not the Hyksos another kike lie that started with Josephus the Jew. The Hyksos where Gentiles and never invaded Egypt.

The kikes are literally the people of lies and the big lie originated with them to the point of their own identity is built upon lie after lie.

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Your a genius? Hardly...

And another thing, greys and reptilians are JUST thoughtforms that do not exist,how can something without emotion and lifeforce exist,it can't...it's not physically possible...
LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!! AGAIN....!!!!!

I really laughed when I read this. Man what an idiot.

Your an infiltrator, trying to confuse the new people here, and make them leave father Satan.

You wish to confuse them, the "younger ones" of this group, who wish to know Father, the Gods, and the use of their own consciousness to achieve LIBERATION AND INDEPENDANCE FROM THE ENEMY.

You, whomever you are, gentile or jew, or forever doomed.
May the Gods spit upon you, trample you beneath their feet.

You stupid Jewhova scum.

I wish you the worst....the worst possible to happen to you.

AVE SATAN

HUG me i AM a genius!!

-Aeril of the Indigo =)

Hail the King baby.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back