Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Becoming a "god" parent

Amber Barraza

So my best friend had a baby and I honestly love that child more then I expected to since I'm not very fond of children. She (Emily) wants to get her daughter (Annalise) baptized as a "just in case" and other crap that I can't convince her otherwise; anyways could I technically still be her "god" parent without disrespecting our father Satan? 
The point of being a god parent is pretty much I'm her legal guardian if something were to happen to her parents, aka Emily wants to be a pain in the ass and go through the church instead of just appointing me her legal guardian -___-
I couldn't give 2 shits about the catholic church but you're only allowed 2 god fathers and 1 god mother and I don't think I can get away with demanding to be a god father as a female (original plan lol)With that being said I've been baptized when I was a baby and then if they want to be strict with it I'd have to go through some other communion crap as well to even be eligible as a god parent.
Could I still go through those catholic steps just to be a godparent and still be accepted by Satan? I know Satanism is where my heart lies but I also would do anything for Annalise  
I need advise :p

Your worries are pointless sister, Father knows and understands our troubles openheartedly. Just as the many teens who are forced to goto "church", Satan looks and see's what's the issue and will help you resolve it with help of your guardian. (If you aren't dedicated yet, do it so you may have a guardian).
I suggest going through with the catholic donkey-sh*t and play the game with these Christian slaves. When Annalise get's older and begins to question the church, be there for her and show her the truth in a quiet way. You'll know what to do when the time come.

Good luck sister and may the All-Father hold you dear.

Hail Satan! Hail Lady Agares! Hail to our Legions!

Yea Satan understands if you keep him in your heart.

On Aug 4, 2015, at 12:01 AM, "Amber Barraza ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So my best friend had a baby and I honestly love that child more then I expected to since I'm not very fond of children. She (Emily) wants to get her daughter (Annalise) baptized as a "just in case" and other crap that I can't convince her otherwise; anyways could I technically still be her "god" parent without disrespecting our father Satan? 
The point of being a god parent is pretty much I'm her legal guardian if something were to happen to her parents, aka Emily wants to be a pain in the ass and go through the church instead of just appointing me her legal guardian -___-
I couldn't give 2 shits about the catholic church but you're only allowed 2 god fathers and 1 god mother and I don't think I can get away with demanding to be a god father as a female (original plan lol)With that being said I've been baptized when I was a baby and then if they want to be strict with it I'd have to go through some other communion crap as well to even be eligible as a god parent.
Could I still go through those catholic steps just to be a godparent and still be accepted by Satan? I know Satanism is where my heart lies but I also would do anything for Annalise  

Satan would not care. He understands your just doing it so you can protect that baby. 

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:31 PM, "Amber Barraza ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Consider it a blessing in disguise. You can train a gentile child in Satanic ways from its infancy. What could be better than clean its mind from the Xian sewage filth at a young age? Play along those Xian craps, while you teach the kid silently to question that stupid ass Xianity. Of course, Father Satan will understand and he will be proud of you.

Yes, Satan is understanding, if you care about the child and have to go through some meaningless rigmarole to become and secondary caregiver, Satan will of course still accept you. Their rituals hold no power and are extremely meaningless. Although, you should definitely clean your aura before and after. And vibrate the Algiz rune for protection.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
May the jew be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back