Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

beautiful father satan

prettygirlmmajor

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to all of my new brothers and sisters also how much I enjoy the website the picture of our father is goregues I always new. He was fine as I am. His beloved daughter I hate when ugly liers post a ugly ass red. Horned monster on the. Net this pisses me off.

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

Hi Prettygirl, and welcome. Have you taken the step of dedication yet? HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@... wrote:

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to all of my new brothers and sisters also how much I enjoy the website the picture of our father is goregues I always new. He was fine as I am. His beloved daughter I hate when ugly liers post a ugly ass red. Horned monster on the. Net this pisses me off.

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

Welcome to the group Preetygirl,hope you will feel at home.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 8:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: beautiful father satan

Hi Prettygirl, and welcome. Have you taken the step of dedication yet? HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@... wrote:

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

welcome sister we are happy to have you here
HAIL SATAN!!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: beautiful father satan

Welcome to the group Preetygirl,hope you will feel at home.Hail SatanBrian

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

thank you so much i now feel at peace my brothers and sisters and a very special thanks to you brian dark and beautiful blessings to you all
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:26:01 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Welcome to the group Preetygirl,hope you will feel at home.
Hail Satan
Brian

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

Not yet just waiting to get some alone time. When I complete this step I want to join a. Coven are any of you in southern california I would love to get together let. Me. Know dark blessing to all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@ wrote:

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

Welcome, Sister! Blessings! Hail Father Satan!

On 1/17/12, prettygirlmmajor <mingonvmajor@... wrote:
Not yet just waiting to get some alone time. When I complete this step I
want to join a. Coven are any of you in southern california I would love to
get together let. Me. Know dark blessing to all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Hi Prettygirl, and welcome. Have you taken the step of dedication yet?
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@
wrote:

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to all of my new brothers and
sisters also how much I enjoy the website the picture of our father is
goregues I always new. He was fine as I am. His beloved daughter I
hate when ugly liers post a ugly ass red. Horned monster on the. Net
this pisses me off.

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

dude its not just then net man
its in advertising of products sold in the very stores of our USA and throughout the world unfortunately.
before i knew what a great one our wonderful father was and became interested in satanism i used to buy a product called habanero hot sauce from hell.
it had a picture of him with horns and a pitchfork and was red.
looking back on it know i think
OMG why the FUCK DID I BUY THIS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THIS IS AWFUL AND A DIS TO SATAN.  
also i saw something in a trader joes store in their alcohol and spirits (wine) area.  it was a drink i think it was a kind of beer they sold there.  the drinks name was damnation.  it had a pitchfork on the front of it.  this is bad cuz it portrays satan in a bad way as it makes people think he and DUAT/HELL is bad.
i am just trying to make a point here in saying that the internet is not the only thing that has ever dissed father.
i mean look at that awful new movie "the devil inside" for example.
that and i think one other kind of ale i know of is a dis to his demons.  i work in a grocery store and i have been to many other stores in my life and seen the most awful things on the shelf at times like this over the years.

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:54 AM

Welcome, Sister! Blessings! Hail Father Satan!

On 1/17/12, prettygirlmmajor <mingonvmajor@... wrote:
Not yet just waiting to get some alone time. When I complete this step I
want to join a. Coven are any of you in southern california I would love to
get together let. Me. Know dark blessing to all

Hi Prettygirl, and welcome. Have you taken the step of dedication yet?
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@
wrote:

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to all of my new brothers and
sisters also how much I enjoy the website the picture of our father is
goregues I always new. He was fine as I am. His beloved daughter I
hate when ugly liers post a ugly ass red. Horned monster on the. Net
this pisses me off.

Dark blessing
Prettygirl

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back