Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Be wary of some "Satanists"...

[email protected]

I had an e-mail from a sister in Satan, she has a website and someone asked to link their site to hers...they call themselves "The Four Pi Movement." I researched this group, and they proudly say they "kill in the name of Satan"--this cult has been around since the late 1960's, and my friend asked my advice-whether to let them link. I told her no way--they are not true Satanists, they kill in the name of Satan, and their "Satan" is the so-called reverse Christianity--who do evil "in Satan's name." Brothers and sisters, just because the Al Jilwah tells us to commune with other Satanists, you do NOT have to accept everyone who says they are a Satanist. Use your common sense and good judgment. Be careful.

How right you are! There are those out there who will use "Satanism" as an excuse for criminal activities. Such ones are not Satanists, they are mere criminals--with some serious mental problems, to be sure, but criminals nonetheless. (And advocating illegal activities can be a crime in itself, depending on geography; at any rate, it's despicable.)

Anyone can call themselves anything and trot out any excuse to 'justify' wrong or illegal acts. Beware of such impostors and exercise caution at all times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@..." <moonshadow46@... wrote:

I had an e-mail from a sister in Satan, she has a website and someone asked to link their site to hers...they call themselves "The Four Pi Movement." I researched this group, and they proudly say they "kill in the name of Satan"--this cult has been around since the late 1960's, and my friend asked my advice-whether to let them link. I told her no way--they are not true Satanists, they kill in the name of Satan, and their "Satan" is the so-called reverse Christianity--who do evil "in Satan's name." Brothers and sisters, just because the Al Jilwah tells us to commune with other Satanists, you do NOT have to accept everyone who says they are a Satanist. Use your common sense and good judgment. Be careful.

Excellent advice! Sick bastards. There are true Satanists, and then
there are false ones. Those with discerning minds will be able to tell
the difference.

On 9/3/09, moonshadow46@... <moonshadow46@... wrote:
I had an e-mail from a sister in Satan, she has a website and someone asked
to link their site to hers...they call themselves "The Four Pi Movement." I
researched this group, and they proudly say they "kill in the name of
Satan"--this cult has been around since the late 1960's, and my friend asked
my advice-whether to let them link. I told her no way--they are not true
Satanists, they kill in the name of Satan, and their "Satan" is the
so-called reverse Christianity--who do evil "in Satan's name." Brothers and
sisters, just because the Al Jilwah tells us to commune with other
Satanists, you do NOT have to accept everyone who says they are a Satanist.
Use your common sense and good judgment. Be careful.

Oh yes.
I have seen many of these little groups that try and divert the attention of the main ideal.

To empower ourselves through meditation and practice.

I would think any sort of "killing in the name of" bullshit is just the one thing that kinda sets off my alarm.

Just me thought. lol

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, moonshadow46@... <moonshadow46@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Be wary of some "Satanists"...
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:04 PM

I had an e-mail from a sister in Satan, she has a website and someone asked to link their site to hers...they call themselves "The Four Pi Movement." I researched this group, and they proudly say they "kill in the name of Satan"--this cult has been around since the late 1960's, and my friend asked my advice-whether to let them link. I told her no way--they are not true Satanists, they kill in the name of Satan, and their "Satan" is the so-called reverse Christianity- -who do evil "in Satan's name." Brothers and sisters, just because the Al Jilwah tells us to commune with other Satanists, you do NOT have to accept everyone who says they are a Satanist. Use your common sense and good judgment. Be careful.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Not only that, but its these cult idiots who give Satanism such a bad name. You definitely dont want to be in any way connected to them. We need to be showing people that we are NOT like them, and that this kind of blood and death BS is NOT what true Satanism is about.

Hail Satan!!

Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 9:04:38 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Be wary of some "Satanists"...

I had an e-mail from a sister in Satan, she has a website and someone asked to link their site to hers...they call themselves "The Four Pi Movement." I researched this group, and they proudly say they "kill in the name of Satan"--this cult has been around since the late 1960's, and my friend asked my advice-whether to let them link. I told her no way--they are not true Satanists, they kill in the name of Satan, and their "Satan" is the so-called reverse Christianity- -who do evil "in Satan's name." Brothers and sisters, just because the Al Jilwah tells us to commune with other Satanists, you do NOT have to accept everyone who says they are a Satanist. Use your common sense and good judgment. Be careful.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

last week i got an email from a fraud who wanted my 'help' in doing credit card fraud for the sake of robbing banks. of course i saw through it. there are a lot of people who believe the xtian hype about satanism and come into it acting like total reverse xtians. they always give themselves away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@..." <moonshadow46@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back