Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Batch of questions

corpsejumpstyle

Ok, last time I posed a few questions to gain knowledge. After reading the JoS site (barely at High Priestess Maxine's, I love how in depth the site is) this time I have a few more questions, I pose these questions respectfully as I am really considering doing my initiation ritual soon (though I want to finish reading the site and during that time also workout and meditate lightly first as preparation to become an SS). I please ask that the answers also be respectful, and to the point.

1) In reading, I saw that Satan does not approve of sloth, apathy, and drug abuse, just a few...also later in that paragraph it states that followers should not try to anger him. I can do without sloth (though would probably have my "lazy days"), I would probably have troubles with apathy (not that I don't care about anything but I see the world in a cynical way, like if something happens I really won't care if it doesn't directly or indirectly affect me) but the huge problem would be drug use (not abuse). See, my group of friends and I enjoy drinking, smoking weed, and the occasional hard drug (such as coke, speed, or exctasy) would he be angered, I could do without the hard drugs but would prefer not to have to quit smoking weed, since its something I genuinely enjoy, also let me point out that I'm not addicted. The first question is, since Father Satan believes in individuality, would he be mad if I still did drugs? (Also I'm not planning on doing any of the rituals while on drugs as I see that ad disrespectful)

2) Does everyone see him after the Dedication Ritual? (The site kind of makes it seem like that)

3) I would like to have a "shopping list" kinda thing where I would know what items I need for rituals and about hoe many (I know its listed in the site but I am referring to a "starter pack" like list, so I don't have to go shopping fo the items each time I want to do a ritual)

4) If I can't do a ritual in physical form, would my astral temple be just as suitable, for example the Dedication Ritual requires some blood, a black candle, and paper, all of who'd are physical, would I be able to do that specific ritual in my astral temple (which isn't that developed yet I should add)

I want to do this right, and not anger our creator, also a couple of my cousins are thinking of joining,

5) Can certain rituals be done in groups and would he not like us since we would be a group of 3?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@... wrote:
Ok, last time I posed a few questions to gain knowledge. After reading the JoS site (barely at High Priestess Maxine's, I love how in depth the site is) this time I have a few more questions, I pose these questions respectfully as I am really considering doing my initiation ritual soon (though I want to finish reading the site and during that time also workout and meditate lightly first as preparation to become an SS). I please ask that the answers also be respectful, and to the point.

1) In reading, I saw that Satan does not approve of sloth, apathy, and drug abuse, just a few...also later in that paragraph it states that followers should not try to anger him. I can do without sloth (though would probably have my "lazy days"), I would probably have troubles with apathy (not that I don't care about anything but I see the world in a cynical way, like if something happens I really won't care if it doesn't directly or indirectly affect me) but the huge problem would be drug use (not abuse). See, my group of friends and I enjoy drinking, smoking weed, and the occasional hard drug (such as coke, speed, or exctasy) would he be angered, I could do without the hard drugs but would prefer not to have to quit smoking weed, since its something I genuinely enjoy, also let me point out that I'm not addicted. The first question is, since Father Satan believes in individuality, would he be mad if I still did drugs? (Also I'm not planning on doing any of the rituals while on drugs as I see that ad disrespectful)

2) Does everyone see him after the Dedication Ritual? (The site kind of makes it seem like that)

3) I would like to have a "shopping list" kinda thing where I would know what items I need for rituals and about hoe many (I know its listed in the site but I am referring to a "starter pack" like list, so I don't have to go shopping fo the items each time I want to do a ritual)

4) If I can't do a ritual in physical form, would my astral temple be just as suitable, for example the Dedication Ritual requires some blood, a black candle, and paper, all of who'd are physical, would I be able to do that specific ritual in my astral temple (which isn't that developed yet I should add)

I want to do this right, and not anger our creator, also a couple of my cousins are thinking of joining,

5) Can certain rituals be done in groups and would he not like us since we would be a group of 3?
1) Yes and no.

You see, as stated in the Al Jilwah, there are two main goals Spiritual Satanists generally have:

-that to become perfect in aspects of power, knowledge and freedom over several reincarnations if needed

-that to destroy and create, to serve Satan and obey His will

As quote from the Al Jilwah "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."
So that's it for the "Yes" part.

On the other side of things, consider the following - hard drugs, in the true sense of the notion, are an impediment towards obtaining these goals. They weaken the physical body, corrupt the mind, and - over an extended period of time - leave you vulnerable towards any impending attack/xian oppression. In order to advance towards higher stages in meditation you will need a clear mind and a pure body, purged of corruption - both seen and unseen.

Thus, my argument for "No" stands in the idea that doing drugs will not serve you meditate, will not make you more powerful nor knowledgeable, and surely will not help you resist and fight the xian oppression nor obey Satan's will. A true waste of time and resources if you ask me.

The choice is up to you friend, Satan allows it - but I advise you not to proceed with such acts if you deeply desire true power, knowledge and freedom.

2) I guess this depends on the individual, but I'll say no on my behalf.

Truth is, most people perform the Dedication Ritual very early on their spiritual progression - chakras closed or not exercised, weak aura, barely capable of doing the foundation meditation and so forth. It is natural to rush this instinct when one feels a connection deep down inside of him/her.

However, one common problem beginners often encounter after summoning Demons for instance - and a common mistake in practice, really - is that they unable to hear or see the Demon and thus, conclude that the ritual is a failure. However, it is often not so - for in order to see, hear or even feel Demons - one needs to be somewhat spiritually open, advanced and exercised in the field of chakras (Third Eye, minor chakras of the head) and specific meditations. To counter this, most beginners (or even advanced folks, don't worry) use pendulums and Ouija boards as means to communicate with higher instances.

Satan always answers our calls, and we do often see/hear/talk to Him.It is often that humans are not receptive, thus, if you're having troubles with that, do progress on your spiritual aspect and feel free to use one of the methods above.

3) Although not mandatory, I'll try to compose a list of things you should have / should aim for in the future.

I suggest buying incense (long list would be Orange or Cinnamon, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Tobacco or Pine, Lemon and either Musk or Sage - this list covers pretty much cover every aspect and possible use of specific incense I believe). Don't go for cheap brands, consider buying one or two to start with.Mandatory for good impression during rituals.

Candles are also good - and you should definitely have two or three around the house to say the least. Look for true black, red and/or blue candles to start with - same principle applies, scout for good brands, don't go for cheap white candles that have an outside layer of color.You will most likely need to buy other colors once you start summoning specific Demons or practice certain meditations, just so you know.Mandatory for rituals.

A pendulum should also serve you good on the long term. Finding the right shaped crystals and making one yourself is usually harder and prone to failure - so if you ever get the chance to buy one, go for it. Any stone will do, just make sure it's perfectly aligned and "pointy" downwards, no excessive decorations, covers on the stone, attachments to the string.Not very mandatory, but very useful.

For important rituals later on, you will need:

An athame, the ritual dagger - symbol of Air, a burning bowl made of stainless steel or silver - symbol of Fire, a ritual chalice - made of stainless steel or silver - symbol of Water, and a Pentagram - symbol of Earth.You'll also need a bell to perform such rituals.Very mandatory for important/advanced rituals.

A "book of shadows" - that is, a notebook to write down all your spiritual experiences for further analysis if you plan on doing so.Not very mandatory.

And last, but not least, crystals are used to amplify specific energies during a ritual.They are also often used in conjunction with Runes. Not very mandatory.Depends on your goals and means to do things.

4) *NOTE: The Dedication ritual requires the use of 1 Black,Red or Blue candle.

I discourage the use of an Astral Temple for this, as most beginners don't really have a strong notion of it, nor a complete and dominant control in the astral.This solution was proposed for teenagers who could not, under no circumstances, perform the Dedication Ritual without exposing themselves. Know that even if you do perform it in the Astral Temple, you will still have to perform the actual Dedication Ritual at a later date.The amount of blood is irrelevant, the instructions and requirements are there - all you need is 15-30 minutes of silence. Be careful not to burn your house though.

5)The Dedication Ritual may be performed in a group, but due to the intimate nature of the ritual, I strongly suggest not to proceed with this idea - all 3 of you at the same time. It is a personal commitment you make towards Satan and nothing else, and in my opinion, it should remain somewhat private. However, if you prefer, you could meet up with your friends somewhere and proceed with the ritual consecutively - one at a time, one after another - at the same date.

As stated in the Al Jilwah, "It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity". Group rituals are often more powerful and effective, and Satan strongly encourages us to unite in covens - though for those, you will need a more experienced person to lead the way.

Not only that, but certain rituals SHOULD be done in a group. However, be careful on those whom you trust - it is often not a good idea to let your guard down, to have you and your friends exposed, always be on the lookout for spiritual "leeches" or "vampires", don't be public about what goes on within the group, try to settle the meetings in a safe and secure area (be it public or private) and do not share your knowledge with those that are "without" (xians). Always go by the book - do not get involved in silly self-made rituals - and always do careful studying before any practice or ritual.

Thank you very much Vladimir, you answered my questions thoroughly, and really helped me gain notion of how to do this right. As far as the drugs, last night as I slept, I had the question in mind, and during my dreams I saw how it weakens people and makes you prone to fall into the Xianist lies (which makes sense that a lot of ex-addicts go religious at some point) this morning I woke up, without the desire of any drug, shortly before reading this answer. I think it was Father Enki or one of the Original Gods who brought me an answer, even now that I have accepted him but not yet dedicated, I feel like he still helps me and I love that. The only "drug" I might not kick off right away is weed (I'm not advocating anything illegal, since in the state of California it is legal to possess and consume marijuana as long as a doctors recommendation is given, and I have one). Also, what would your view on that one be, would lesser things like occasional drinking, and weed smoking also weaken the soul and impede reaching True potential? I really want to reach the highest point I can spiritually, and am more than willing to drop any bad habits, that will keep me from it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@ wrote:

1) Yes and no.

You see, as stated in the Al Jilwah, there are two main goals Spiritual Satanists generally have:

-that to become perfect in aspects of power, knowledge and freedom over several reincarnations if needed

As quote from the Al Jilwah "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."

On the other side of things, consider the following - hard drugs, in the true sense of the notion, are an impediment towards obtaining these goals. They weaken the physical body, corrupt the mind, and - over an extended period of time - leave you vulnerable towards any impending attack/xian oppression. In order to advance towards higher stages in meditation you will need a clear mind and a pure body, purged of corruption - both seen and unseen.

Thus, my argument for "No" stands in the idea that doing drugs will not serve you meditate, will not make you more powerful nor knowledgeable, and surely will not help you resist and fight the xian oppression nor obey Satan's will. A true waste of time and resources if you ask me.

The choice is up to you friend, Satan allows it - but I advise you not to proceed with such acts if you deeply desire true power, knowledge and freedom.

Truth is, most people perform the Dedication Ritual very early on their spiritual progression - chakras closed or not exercised, weak aura, barely capable of doing the foundation meditation and so forth. It is natural to rush this instinct when one feels a connection deep down inside of him/her.

However, one common problem beginners often encounter after summoning Demons for instance - and a common mistake in practice, really - is that they unable to hear or see the Demon and thus, conclude that the ritual is a failure. However, it is often not so - for in order to see, hear or even feel Demons - one needs to be somewhat spiritually open, advanced and exercised in the field of chakras (Third Eye, minor chakras of the head) and specific meditations. To counter this, most beginners (or even advanced folks, don't worry) use pendulums and Ouija boards as means to communicate with higher instances.

Satan always answers our calls, and we do often see/hear/talk to Him.It is often that humans are not receptive, thus, if you're having troubles with that, do progress on your spiritual aspect and feel free to use one of the methods above.

3) Although not mandatory, I'll try to compose a list of things you should have / should aim for in the future.

I suggest buying incense (long list would be Orange or Cinnamon, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Tobacco or Pine, Lemon and either Musk or Sage - this list covers pretty much cover every aspect and possible use of specific incense I believe). Don't go for cheap brands, consider buying one or two to start with.Mandatory for good impression during rituals.

Candles are also good - and you should definitely have two or three around the house to say the least. Look for true black, red and/or blue candles to start with - same principle applies, scout for good brands, don't go for cheap white candles that have an outside layer of color.You will most likely need to buy other colors once you start summoning specific Demons or practice certain meditations, just so you know.Mandatory for rituals.

A pendulum should also serve you good on the long term. Finding the right shaped crystals and making one yourself is usually harder and prone to failure - so if you ever get the chance to buy one, go for it. Any stone will do, just make sure it's perfectly aligned and "pointy" downwards, no excessive decorations, covers on the stone, attachments to the string.Not very mandatory, but very useful.

An athame, the ritual dagger - symbol of Air, a burning bowl made of stainless steel or silver - symbol of Fire, a ritual chalice - made of stainless steel or silver - symbol of Water, and a Pentagram - symbol of Earth.You'll also need a bell to perform such rituals.Very mandatory for important/advanced rituals.

A "book of shadows" - that is, a notebook to write down all your spiritual experiences for further analysis if you plan on doing so.Not very mandatory.

And last, but not least, crystals are used to amplify specific energies during a ritual.They are also often used in conjunction with Runes. Not very mandatory.Depends on your goals and means to do things.

I discourage the use of an Astral Temple for this, as most beginners don't really have a strong notion of it, nor a complete and dominant control in the astral.This solution was proposed for teenagers who could not, under no circumstances, perform the Dedication Ritual without exposing themselves. Know that even if you do perform it in the Astral Temple, you will still have to perform the actual Dedication Ritual at a later date.The amount of blood is irrelevant, the instructions and requirements are there - all you need is 15-30 minutes of silence. Be careful not to burn your house though.

5)The Dedication Ritual may be performed in a group, but due to the intimate nature of the ritual, I strongly suggest not to proceed with this idea - all 3 of you at the same time. It is a personal commitment you make towards Satan and nothing else, and in my opinion, it should remain somewhat private. However, if you prefer, you could meet up with your friends somewhere and proceed with the ritual consecutively - one at a time, one after another - at the same date.

As stated in the Al Jilwah, "It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity". Group rituals are often more powerful and effective, and Satan strongly encourages us to unite in covens - though for those, you will need a more experienced person to lead the way.

Not only that, but certain rituals SHOULD be done in a group. However, be careful on those whom you trust - it is often not a good idea to let your guard down, to have you and your friends exposed, always be on the lookout for spiritual "leeches" or "vampires", don't be public about what goes on within the group, try to settle the meetings in a safe and secure area (be it public or private) and do not share your knowledge with those that are "without" (xians). Always go by the book - do not get involved in silly self-made rituals - and always do careful studying before any practice or ritual.

<td val[/IMG]You will never advance until you stop all mind altering substances not to mention how you are distroying your aura by continuing to do such things.If you really are serious about advancing then you might need to show Father and our Gods just how serious you really are.Can't have both.That is just the way it works.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Batch of questions
Sent: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 6:19:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you very much Vladimir, you answered my questions thoroughly, and really helped me gain notion of how to do this right. As far as the drugs, last night as I slept, I had the question in mind, and during my dreams I saw how it weakens people and makes you prone to fall into the Xianist lies (which makes sense that a lot of ex-addicts go religious at some point) this morning I woke up, without the desire of any drug, shortly before reading this answer. I think it was Father Enki or one of the Original Gods who brought me an answer, even now that I have accepted him but not yet dedicated, I feel like he still helps me and I love that. The only "drug" I might not kick off right away is weed (I'm not advocating anything illegal, since in the state of California it is legal to possess and consume marijuana as long as a doctors recommendation is given, and I have one). Also, what would your view on that one be, would lesser things like occasional drinking, and weed smoking also weaken the soul and impede reaching True potential? I really want to reach the highest point I can spiritually, and am more than willing to drop any bad habits, that will keep me from it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@ wrote:

1) Yes and no.

[/TD]

I doubt it will for the time being. Spiritual Satanism, unlike xianity, does not advocate abstinence of any kind - as Satan allows us to be free and make our own choices in life ("I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature").

However, drugs and alcohol (and other illegal things) aren't really covered in Satanism - in the sense that, there is no predefined dietary or habitual path (not that I know of at least) thus, although not forbidden, it falls down to you - that it is your responsibility and judgement - to do such things, and nothing more.

Although marijuana consumption is a controversial topic, to my personal view I find it a lot less harmful than a lot of substances - anything from artificial preservatives to toothpaste fluoride.The only thing I'm concerned with in regards to weed is the social status of it, the way some people link "cause and effect".

Not that I, you, or anyone else for that matter - should care too much about this, however, I would hate to leave this false impression that Satan is all about doing whatever you want, smoking weed, doing drugs, drinking and all that - whenever I seek the opportunity of clearing Satan's name in front of people who wrongly judge things due to xian indoctrination - because Satan is much much more than that. To them it is mind-numbing how one can be kind, intelligent, mannered, "normal" in terms of looks - and still chose to be a Satanist. I just look at it as one of the means by which we can fight the xian propaganda and
expel ourselves from whatever label they've brainwashed people into believing about us (freaks, murderers, rapists, drug-addicts etc).

Satan changes our lives for the good - and I'm really glad to hear you had such a revelation. In conclusion - no, don't quit if you're not comfortable with it. Assume full responsibility for your actions however. Also know that a lot of people I've met from JoS were subject to some form of substance abuse at some point in their lives (I was a chain smoker for about 5 years during my adolescence) - weather tobacco, alcohol, weed or drugs - and they developed just fine, so it would be quite silly of me or the vast majority of people here to advocate such an abstinence.

As for spiritual progression, take things one step at a time. Your life will change for the good, that I am sure of - but a complete transformation won't happen in a night. I trust that, when the time comes and you manage to hit your current spiritual "cap" - if weed and some occasional drinks will ever stand in your way for exceeding that cap - Satan will let you know and Satan will help you get over it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@... wrote:

Thank you very much Vladimir, you answered my questions thoroughly, and really helped me gain notion of how to do this right. As far as the drugs, last night as I slept, I had the question in mind, and during my dreams I saw how it weakens people and makes you prone to fall into the Xianist lies (which makes sense that a lot of ex-addicts go religious at some point) this morning I woke up, without the desire of any drug, shortly before reading this answer. I think it was Father Enki or one of the Original Gods who brought me an answer, even now that I have accepted him but not yet dedicated, I feel like he still helps me and I love that. The only "drug" I might not kick off right away is weed (I'm not advocating anything illegal, since in the state of California it is legal to possess and consume marijuana as long as a doctors recommendation is given, and I have one). Also, what would your view on that one be, would lesser things like occasional drinking, and weed smoking also weaken the soul and impede reaching True potential? I really want to reach the highest point I can spiritually, and am more than willing to drop any bad habits, that will keep me from it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back