Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Basic Satanism and Meditations

negir666

Hi.
I'm not new to Satanism, read almost the whole JoyofSatan site at least 5 times.:) Know a lot about demons and so on but there is one thing: How did you guys started meditating? Which ones did you do most? I usually do Power Meditation, Color Meditation, and some of these. How did you started and feel?
Also: I can't get incense, but I'd like to summon a Demon. Not just for fun, I have my reasons, and also to empower myself and maybe he/she can teach me. Of course I'd do anything in return.
Hail Satan!

Personally I am following the SW training program because it simplifies things when it comes to planning (link below). I would always include void meditation, protection meditation, aura cleaning, and Hatha yoga as a daily thing for meditations along with the training program (which is usually just one thing a day as well). If you are starting out with meditations, I think this is the best way to go. Takes around 30mins to an hour if you take your time...at least for me. I recently started this about 10 days ago and its working very well for me. I have so much more energy and feel much better throughout the day, only bad thing is that you need a quiet place to do them for as long as it takes.
As for the demon, incense isn't a huge thing, I'm sure they would understand. Scented candles would work just as well too. Hope this helps.

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Spiritua ... aining.htm

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "negir666" <gabor0000@... wrote:

Hi.
I'm not new to Satanism, read almost the whole JoyofSatan site at least 5 times.:) Know a lot about demons and so on but there is one thing: How did you guys started meditating? Which ones did you do most? I usually do Power Meditation, Color Meditation, and some of these. How did you started and feel?
Also: I can't get incense, but I'd like to summon a Demon. Not just for fun, I have my reasons, and also to empower myself and maybe he/she can teach me. Of course I'd do anything in return.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back