Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Basic questions..

Austin1

I have been a Satanist for 5 months now. I am 16 and JoS and the group has given my great help and I appreciate it. I have a few questions that I need to ask..hopefully I can get answers.

I haven't done the dedication ritual yet. I have the prayer wrote. Im ready to write my name in blood also. Does it matter what shade of red or blue the candle is? Does it matter if the candle is scented?

I have been doing Power Meditation. I felt it the first few times. Now I dont feel anything. I do 4-5 Breathing Meditations and then I do Void Meditation. I usually sit until my thoughts are clear and then I fall into a trance. Do I have to feel numb or anything? Once Im in the trance I dont feel a thing.

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyways..Can a Satanist be possessed by a demon?

If anyone has answers..please help.
Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin

A Satanist can INVOKE the Demon in their own body. Demons don't possess people, thats filthy angels that do that. Most so-called "demonic possessions" are actually vile angels hosting a show to convince christian sheep and renew their blind faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

I have been a Satanist for 5 months now. I am 16 and JoS and the group has given my great help and I appreciate it. I have a few questions that I need to ask..hopefully I can get answers.

I haven't done the dedication ritual yet. I have the prayer wrote. Im ready to write my name in blood also. Does it matter what shade of red or blue the candle is? Does it matter if the candle is scented?

I have been doing Power Meditation. I felt it the first few times. Now I dont feel anything. I do 4-5 Breathing Meditations and then I do Void Meditation. I usually sit until my thoughts are clear and then I fall into a trance. Do I have to feel numb or anything? Once Im in the trance I dont feel a thing.

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyways..Can a Satanist be possessed by a demon?

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin
No it doesnt really matter.Black is reccomended blue is a choice or you can use red.if you have a hard time finding these use any candle you can find.I used a purple candle in my dedication.Satan understands he doesnt not require his followers to have perfect ritual items or be perfect.I must also state that the amount of blood doesnt matter what is in your heart is important.when you are ready to burn the paper if you do not have a silver bowl use a big astray and place it outdoors like i did.A satanist can be possessed by a demon if the satanist ask the demon.Satan and his demons do not push themselves to anyone.You come to them by your own free will.

Thank you Petros. Can I burn the paper in the confinements of my own room? HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 7:36:38 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Basic questions..

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@ ... wrote:

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyways...Can a Satanist be possessed by a demon?

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin

No it doesnt really matter.Black is reccomended blue is a choice or you can use red.if you have a hard time finding these use any candle you can find.I used a purple candle in my dedication.Satan understands he doesnt not require his followers to have perfect ritual items or be perfect.I must also state that the amount of blood doesnt matter what is in your heart is important.when you are ready to burn the paper if you do not have a silver bowl use a big astray and place it outdoors like i did.A satanist can be possessed by a demon if the satanist ask the demon.Satan and his demons do not push themselves to anyone.You come to them by your own free will.

Thank you lightseeker15. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:47:03 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Basic questions..

A Satanist can INVOKE the Demon in their own body. Demons don't possess people, thats filthy angels that do that. Most so-called "demonic possessions" are actually vile angels hosting a show to convince christian sheep and renew their blind faith.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@ ... wrote:

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin

Based on what I know, a demon will only assume control over your body with your permission and with good reason. Personally I'm working on invoking a demon. I feel that such an experience would be fantastic. If anyone has any tips on that I'd love to hear them.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

-Austin Spradlin

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back