Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Base Chakra question.

I no the foot chakras but I'm wondering about the base chakra or root chakra and how the two are related and how energy flows down or is grounded.  I also seem to be having trouble understanding how the 3rd and 6th chakra energy relates to one another.  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

The lesser feet Chakras are connected with the hip Chakras which are extensions of the base Chakra. All the lower Chakras are male and all the upper chakras are female with the heart Chakra in the center which is the connector and is neither. The solar Chakra is the male counterpart to the female 6th Chakra and both work in unison with each other. This the same with the Crown and Base and the Sacral and Throat.   

Thanks.  I know this information is not that difficult to figure out but I’m having a real hard time focusing on doing the meditations.  It’s difficult to explain.  The studying part is going great.  I’m having a hard time getting going on a meditation routine.  I know it’s easy, but something is preventing me from doing it.  It takes every ounce of focus I can muster to do this.  So, far I got through the first two.  I know all 13 chakras, the main chakras, the pillars of Solomon and the minor chakras listed and put them into the correct order from top to bottom.  What a fucker that was…  I can do Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection as of today.  I’ll be starting on that tomorrow.  Then of course void meditation and through the list given in the 40 day schedule.  Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.  I think I have a negative energy in me and that cock sucker is going to be leaving real soon.  Whatever it is will be sorry they ever met me...

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

The lesser feet Chakras are connected with the hip Chakras which are extensions of the base Chakra. All the lower Chakras are male and all the upper chakras are female with the heart Chakra in the center which is the connector and is neither. The solar Chakra is the male counterpart to the female 6th Chakra and both work in unison with each other. This the same with the Crown and Base and the Sacral and Throat.   

I think i see your problem. You need to stop thinking of meditation as something you HAVE to do, instead think of it as something thats FUN to do. This post might help you out Meditational Truth Time : JoS Newsletter   

On Sunday, December 28, 2014 7:29 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks.  I know this information is not that difficult to figure out but I’m having a real hard time focusing on doing the meditations.  It’s difficult to explain.  The studying part is going great.  I’m having a hard time getting going on a meditation routine.  I know it’s easy, but something is preventing me from doing it.  It takes every ounce of focus I can muster to do this.  So, far I got through the first two.  I know all 13 chakras, the main chakras, the pillars of Solomon and the minor chakras listed and put them into the correct order from top to bottom.  What a fucker that was…  I can do Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection as of today.  I’ll be starting on that tomorrow.  Then of course void meditation and through the list given in the 40 day schedule.  Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.  I think I have a negative energy in me and that cock sucker is going to be leaving real soon.  Whatever it is will be sorry they ever met me...

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

If you want to open your chakras, do them in the order as listed on the JoS site. That's the correct way to open them, and empower them.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, December 29, 2014 1:04 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So Many Chakras aaahhhh wow. Help want to know them all so I can open the corectly thanks and Hail Satan.

Regarding chakras... I'm new to Satanism, and don't fully understand what a Chakra is. Would someone be so kind as to link me to the area of the website where chakras are explained and discussed?

the chakras are the powerful energy centers of the soul. Each one has a separate function along with certain specific powers.

-http://web.archive.org/web/201305300412 ... ras666.htm
-----------------------------
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 2:18 PM PST yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Regarding chakras... I'm new to Satanism, and don't fully understand what a Chakra is. Would someone be so kind as to link me to the area of the website where chakras are explained and discussed?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back