Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Baptizing !!!

Allyson Ford

I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a dirty old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that young soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now in control of your life- if your lucky you'll wake up someday and know the truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went through this process?
And "holly water" makes it sound as if it's ammonia mixed in water.
Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!
-Allyson Ford

The jews swiped it from the Pagans, there are still ancient sects like the Mandeans in Iraqi who honor Melek Taus [but sadly have had their doctrines xianized over time] who do baptism as part of their rituals. In ancient Egypt Horus is baptised by Anup the Baptiser.   In the Pagan world all the rituals where externalized symbolisms of the inner alchemical process of transformation into meta perfection. The sheer amount of ritual and richness and true spirituality in the cultures of the Pagan world was beautiful, nothing in life was meanlingless in those times all Gentiles where part of their respected Pagan cultures and where connected deeply within. The only modern model we have had of this period in the Western world was the Third Reich. And they where only a small part of the way to where they wanted to be socially. The jews started the jew war on them after only six years of being in power.   It's a hard thing to grasp today, we live in a plastic  void due to the jews and their psychological weapon of xianity and on against us. Its so  terminal Western Teens are walking around dressed like everything from corpses, emo anime characters with pink hair, indigenous peoples from the Amazon and on. All these bizzare subcultures arose to fill this culture void. And the jews are behind and or have a hand in many of them. And thus they become further forms of psychological warfare on the precipitants of them, while the jew makes a bundle of cash off them in the process.    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 12:07:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baptizing !!!

I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a dirty old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that young soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now in control of your life- if your lucky you'll wake up someday and know the truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went through this process?
-Allyson Ford

Don't quote me on this, 'cause I don't know for certain, but I believe
that baptism is actually another thing the xians stole from us. I
think it has its roots in the original Paganism. Like I said, though,
I'm not 100% sure; it's just a feeling I have. Someone, please feel
free to correct me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here. Lol. Hail
Father Satan!

On 8/9/11, Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:
I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a dirty
old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that young
soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now in
control of your life- if your lucky you'll wake up someday and know the
truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went through
this process?
-Allyson Ford

Yeah baptism was pagan, here's an article for you:
http://templeofenki.bravehost.com/baptism.html
666/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Father Satan!

I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a dirty
old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that young
soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now in
truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went through
this process?
-Allyson Ford

Aha! So, I was right! ^ Thanks for that article, Sis. This is going up
on my blog.

On 8/10/11, DemonW <satansgirl66@... wrote:
666/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Father Satan!

I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a
dirty
old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that
young
soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now
in
truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went
through
this process?
-Allyson Ford

No problem, it was just an article I read a long time ago and your post reminded me of it. :)
666/88

Aha! So, I was right! ^ Thanks for that article, Sis. This is going up
on my blog.

On 8/10/11, DemonW <satansgirl66@... wrote:
666/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Father Satan!

On 8/9/11, Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:
I've never understood the point in thus procedure and would not want a
dirty
old man (aka a "priest") touching my son/daugter. It's taking that
young
soul and turning it against the child's judgement. This "enitiy" is now
in
truth of Father Satan I'm sure there may be JOS members that went
through
this process?
-Allyson Ford

L[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Baptizing !!!

The jews swiped it from the Pagans, there are still ancient sects like the Mandeans in Iraqi who honor Melek Taus [but sadly have had their doctrines xianized over time] who do baptism as part of their rituals. In ancient Egypt Horus is baptised by Anup the Baptiser.   In the Pagan world all the rituals where externalized symbolisms of the inner alchemical process of transformation into meta perfection. The sheer amount of ritual and richness and true spirituality in the cultures of the Pagan world was beautiful, nothing in life was meanlingless in those times all Gentiles where part of their respected Pagan cultures and where connected deeply within. The only modern model we have had of this period in the Western world was the Third Reich. And they where only a small part of the way to where they wanted to be socially. The jews started the jew war on them after only six years of being in power.   It's a hard thing to grasp today, we live in a plastic  void due to the jews and their psychological weapon of xianity and on against us. Its so  terminal Western Teens are walking around dressed like everything from corpses, emo anime characters with pink hair, indigenous peoples from the Amazon and on. All these bizzare subcultures arose to fill this culture void. And the jews are behind and or have a hand in many of them. And thus they become further forms of psychological warfare on the precipitants of them, while the jew makes a bundle of cash off them in the process.    

-Allyson Ford

Yea, getting forced into something you may hate as soon as you start to think is foul tactics indeed. Having no chance to defend yourself.
I remember the day my sister got baptized. She didit liked it at all and was crying all that day.

Hail Satan
HisShadow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

Most babies and small children do cry and panic when they're getting baptized! They're definitely picking up on the bad energies involved.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hisshadow@..." <hisshadow@... wrote:

Yea, getting forced into something you may hate as soon as you start to think is foul tactics indeed. Having no chance to defend yourself.
I remember the day my sister got baptized. She didit liked it at all and was crying all that day.

Hail Satan
HisShadow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

-Allyson Ford

*SATANIC BAPTISM*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptism.html

In case there are some that are not familiar with this link. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Baptizing !!!

Most babies and small children do cry and panic when they're getting baptized! They're definitely picking up on the bad energies involved.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hisshadow@..." <hisshadow@... wrote:

Hail Satan
HisShadow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

-Allyson Ford

Thats a sign your sister must know the truth of Satan :p 

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:21 AM, "hisshadow@..." <hisshadow@... wrote:

Hail Satan
HisShadow

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

I was wondering if it was Pagan related. I like the Satanic baptism. Were blessing the child with Satan but he is free to believe whatever he chooses to or maybe he chooses Xian ways to "fit in". Thanks for the information! 

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 10, 2011, at 3:48 AM, Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:
  L[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Baptizing !!!

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

-Allyson Ford

For Satanic Baptize you need to find an Priest in your area... A SATANIC priest?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

*SATANIC BAPTISM*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptism.html

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hisshadow@" <hisshadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan
HisShadow

-Allyson Ford

hahahaha baptism...what a joke!

My father is spanish descent, of course catholic. He had me baptised and christened as a baby.

Then I was baptised in a baptist church around 8 yrs.
Then again when I was around 27????

Shit never worked. Its all stupid.

I am born to be HIS. HAIL OUR GODS!!!! HAIL SET!! HAIL LORD ENKI!!! HAIL QUEEN ASTOROTH!!!! HAIL ENLIL!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!!

HAIL PAZAZU!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

Baptism in the xian sense do not work. In general this was originally pagan, it was stolen like everything else. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:26 AM

My father is spanish descent, of course catholic. He had me baptised and christened as a baby.

I am born to be HIS. HAIL OUR GODS!!!! HAIL SET!! HAIL LORD ENKI!!! HAIL QUEEN ASTOROTH!!!! HAIL ENLIL!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!!

HAIL PAZAZU!!!!

-Allyson Ford

Thanks for puting this here, very useful link.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

*SATANIC BAPTISM*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptism.html

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hisshadow@" <hisshadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan
HisShadow

-Allyson Ford

what? Someone wanted you to get baptized at the age of 27....and you did? WTF caused you to do that, have you been drunk?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

HAIL PAZAZU!!!!

-Allyson Ford

lol at Hisshadow!!

No I wasn't drunk. I was living a straight arrow lifestyle.
Job, car, single mother on my own in Santa Barbara.

And I was pregnant again, with my 2nd son.
No family, no bros or sis. No cousins. And very little friends.

When someone offers me assistance, and friendship, and help with rent...with babysitting....it is a very attractive offer.

This was 1997. I left that place after my son was born.

And then my friends and support at the LA Church of Jewsus, turned their backs on me.

I dedicated to witchcraft in 1999. I dedicated to Lord Satan in 2007.

What would you have done, Hisshadow?

what? Someone wanted you to get baptized at the age of 27....and you did? WTF caused you to do that, have you been drunk?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

HAIL PAZAZU!!!!

-Allyson Ford

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back