Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Baptism

mikelorenz195

Hello,

i have a question to the Baptism.

I was choosen as godfather, the parents want to baptized the child Catholic. But i dont want, that the child is dedicate to a lie and a god who is a hoax.
And the other way why i dont will this is the part that the misantrophic angels will "guard" the child.
As a part of godfather i think is it my obligation to protect it against the enemy till its old enough to make the own choice.

My question is.
Is there any way that the baptism is holding for the parents but the child would never dedicate to the hoax?
Or can i manipulate the baptims in any way?

Hail Satan!

I want to baptize my kids in the name of our Lord Creator God Satanas. its a good thing I never let anyone in my family force me into baptizing them catholic. I always let them know that my kids r my business n not theirs :) is there any HP's in my area? Santa Rosa California or anywhere near here? Preferrably the North Bay so that I dont have to travel so far?

Idk if baptism is our way. It seems very....... christian. I think a dedication ritual for them would be better.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I want to baptize my kids in the name of our Lord Creator God Satanas. its a good thing I never let anyone in my family force me into baptizing them catholic. I always let them know that my kids r my business n not theirs :) is there any HP's in my area? Santa Rosa California or anywhere near here? Preferrably the North Bay so that I dont have to travel so far?

I thought anyone could perform baptism. Or am I wrong? I was considering asking my partner to do that for me, and hes actually atheist. He would do it also.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 8:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baptism

Baptism isn't xian, it predates xianity and even noticed in Ancient Egypt as the exposing christianity shows. The Satanic baptism doesn't force anything in your child, it merely puts him/her under Satan's protection. He will still have to do the dedication ritual out of his free will if he wants to join SS when he's older. This is explained in the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewjahn275" <matthewjahn275@... wrote:

Idk if baptism is our way. It seems very....... christian. I think a dedication ritual for them would be better.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

Wat im looking for is a church where my kids can get baptized. I want my kids baptized under satan because I for one did read the site and read that children can be baptized aaaand people can also be married and have weddings thru satan...geeez guys... I needa find a church near me but I dont think I can just google it...or can I? Ima see wat comes up...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Baptism isn't xian, it predates xianity and even noticed in Ancient Egypt as the exposing christianity shows. The Satanic baptism doesn't force anything in your child, it merely puts him/her under Satan's protection. He will still have to do the dedication ritual out of his free will if he wants to join SS when he's older. This is explained in the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewjahn275" <matthewjahn275@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

I was baptized in church when I was a small kid, but I was not religious towards xianity in my life. Now I want to dedicate to Satan. Do I have to cancel that church baptism somehow before I dedicate to Satan, or is dedication ritual to Satan canceling that previous church baptism?

When you dedicate my Friend be it you have been baptized or not regardless you will be dedicated, From there from daily meditation, Learning, researching the Occult You slowly start to see through what is true and false and deprogramm yourself from negative influences and bindings, The Success of of far you can go and evaluate yourself will be up to you, More effort and devote your time on certain workings and working on your soul will reap its successes and rewards accordingly. If you do not know once dedicated to do, feel free to ask the Groups or See Damnplanetsaturns meditation Program if you haven't planned anything, The Ultimate Results of the Knowledge and Practice given to us from our beloved Gods is that you become the Master of your Destiny and in Full control of your life. I wish you the best of Lucks. 

In the Dedication itself you are renouncing any past allegiances. If the baptism was done against your will, then you did not give yourself. People tried to give you to their religion, and Father understand you had no choice in the matter. Ave Satanas!Ave Bastet!Heil Hitler!
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baptism

I was baptized in church when I was a small kid, but I was not religious towards xianity in my life. Now I want to dedicate to Satan. Do I have to cancel that church baptism somehow before I dedicate to Satan, or is dedication ritual to Satan canceling that previous church baptism?

Something just came into my head. I remember a couple years ago, I wanted to get baptized. My family is catholic and i'm pretty sure all my brothers and sisters had their first communion and were baptized at some point in their life. I always felt out or different because I was never baptized. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty funny to me that I WANTED to be baptized. I was sooo blind then, sigh. So glad I never actually did anything to make that happen, although I did talk to my mom about it multiple times, telling her that I wanted to get baptized.. L O L. Anyway, has anyone else gone through something like this at a point in their lives? Really interested to see what you all have to say about this :)

I've been baptized (when I was a baby..) but it doesn't mean anything. I never had my first communion or whatever it's called.

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:47 AM, "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:
  Something just came into my head. I remember a couple years ago, I wanted to get baptized. My family is catholic and i'm pretty sure all my brothers and sisters had their first communion and were baptized at some point in their life. I always felt out or different because I was never baptized. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty funny to me that I WANTED to be baptized. I was sooo blind then, sigh. So glad I never actually did anything to make that happen, although I did talk to my mom about it multiple times, telling her that I wanted to get baptized.. L O L. Anyway, has anyone else gone through something like this at a point in their lives? Really interested to see what you all have to say about this :)

Xain Baptism is null and void from the get go; especially for infants and minors - it's not their choice. Can't be Baptized into to something that doesn't exist.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

It is easy to be deluded into wanting to be baptized.  You think the path is the only one to salvation.  The jokehovian witlesses are a prime example--you are taught that joke-hova is about to destroy all those not jokehovian witlesses, and you only have a "very short time" to become one if you wish to stay alive.  Self-righteousness and the belief that you are doing the right thing make one actually want to get baptized. This can also happen within the cat lick church.  Most common is when a child is constantly threatened with hellfire before reaching age 7, and they think that, unless they are confirmed as cat licks, they are damned to hell.  They don't want that, so they are eager to learn more.  At some point, they are moved to want to become full cat licks.  The filthy angels have a role in this.  And they are brainwashed. Something later happens, and the person sees the truth.  Perhaps there is an inconsistency between what the religion practices and what the LIE[/B]-ble preaches.  Others see problems within the LIE[/B]-ble itself.  Or they are continually hounded to do ever more--some issue is used to hold the person hostage to do more and more.  More church sessions.  More service with the church.  Missions, usually to some place like Nigeria, where it is extremely dangerous and almost impossible to attain base security.  Monastery work--no sex, no base security, no personal property, no satisfaction, no spiritual development.  And still they never feel spiritually upbuilt. Once you reach that stage, your commitment goes right out the window.  You commit to the cat lick church, they betray your trust, and that deal is dead because the church welshed on its end of the deal (and so did jewsus).  In the case of the jokehovian witlesses, you are in fact supposed to dedicate your soul to joke-hova and the filthy angels might in fact hold you to that dedication even after renouncing it.  However, the baptism is a commitment to an organization, and is revoked along with your allegiance to joke-hova and jewsus.  You can still dedicate your soul to Satan, once you are absolutely certain you want it and that Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity is bunk. One catch--if you are not sincere, you will not be accepted.  This is most common when kikes try to dedicate to Satan.  They do this to infiltrate, to disguise their filthy heritage (many of them become cat licks or fundamentalist xians to disguise their filth, too).  Jewish proselytes are viewed as xians, as long as they are merely proselytes and not racially kikes as well--they can dump their religion as easily as a xian or mudslime.  But, those who are natural kikes and try to hide it under Satan are in for Disaster.
--- In [email protected], "Giovanni R" wrote:

Another excellent commentary - enemyofjezzuz. How True.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

It is easy to be deluded into wanting to be baptized. You think the
path is the only one to salvation. The jokehovian witlesses are a prime
example--you are taught that joke-hova is about to destroy all those not
jokehovian witlesses, and you only have a "very short time" to become
one if you wish to stay alive. Self-righteousness and the belief that
you are doing the right thing make one actually want to get baptized.

This can also happen within the cat lick church. Most common is when a
child is constantly threatened with hellfire before reaching age 7, and
they think that, unless they are confirmed as cat licks, they are damned
to hell. They don't want that, so they are eager to learn more. At
some point, they are moved to want to become full cat licks. The filthy
angels have a role in this. And they are brainwashed.

Something later happens, and the person sees the truth. Perhaps there
is an inconsistency between what the religion practices and what the
LIE-ble preaches. Others see problems within the LIE-ble itself. Or
they are continually hounded to do ever more--some issue is used to hold
the person hostage to do more and more. More church sessions. More
service with the church. Missions, usually to some place like Nigeria,
where it is extremely dangerous and almost impossible to attain base
security. Monastery work--no sex, no base security, no personal
property, no satisfaction, no spiritual development. And still they
never feel spiritually upbuilt.

Once you reach that stage, your commitment goes right out the window.
You commit to the cat lick church, they betray your trust, and that deal
is dead because the church welshed on its end of the deal (and so did
jewsus). In the case of the jokehovian witlesses, you are in fact
supposed to dedicate your soul to joke-hova and the filthy angels might
in fact hold you to that dedication even after renouncing it. However,
the baptism is a commitment to an organization, and is revoked along
with your allegiance to joke-hova and jewsus. You can still dedicate
your soul to Satan, once you are absolutely certain you want it and that
Christi-SCAM-ity is bunk.

One catch--if you are not sincere, you will not be accepted. This is
most common when kikes try to dedicate to Satan. They do this to
infiltrate, to disguise their filthy heritage (many of them become cat
licks or fundamentalist xians to disguise their filth, too). Jewish
proselytes are viewed as xians, as long as they are merely proselytes
and not racially kikes as well--they can dump their religion as easily
as a xian or mudslime. But, those who are natural kikes and try to hide
it under Satan are in for Disaster.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" wrote:

Something just came into my head. I remember a couple years ago, I
wanted to get baptized. My family is catholic and i'm pretty sure all my
brothers and sisters had their first communion and were baptized at some
point in their life. I always felt out or different because I was never
baptized. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty funny to me
that I WANTED to be baptized. I was sooo blind then, sigh. So glad I
never actually did anything to make that happen, although I did talk to
my mom about it multiple times, telling her that I wanted to get
baptized.. L O L. Anyway, has anyone else gone through something like
this at a point in their lives? Really interested to see what you all
have to say about this :)

Baptism is a ripped off Pagan ritual that has been stripped on all actual spiritual meaning. Its a example of what xianity has done to the world.Baphomet

This was an answer to a question of the egroups:

Baphomet itself goes back to the ancient east as well. In the symbolic form of
Satan as the two headed Agni. Who's vechile is the goat and ram and who's number
is 9. The Templar Baphomet was traditionally a two human, headed image identical
to Janus. Baphomet means baptized in Wisdom because wisdom is another name for
Sophia or Shakti. The serpent power. That is when in the Pagan world after
baptism the individuals where given a lighted candle and called the illuminated.
Satan was also called Oannes and was known as the Baptizer God for this reason.
He is shown holding the cauldon or grail of the exilir of life. Gnosis is from
OANA another spelling of Oannes. The original baptism was the individual
emerging from the grail cauldren reborn into a God.

More

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/393

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/418

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/426

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/423

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:58:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Baptism
  It is easy to be deluded into wanting to be baptized.  You think the path is the only one to salvation.  The jokehovian witlesses are a prime example--you are taught that joke-hova is about to destroy all those not jokehovian witlesses, and you only have a "very short time" to become one if you wish to stay alive.  Self-righteousness and the belief that you are doing the right thing make one actually want to get baptized. This can also happen within the cat lick church.  Most common is when a child is constantly threatened with hellfire before reaching age 7, and they think that, unless they are confirmed as cat licks, they are damned to hell.  They don't want that, so they are eager to learn more.  At some point, they are moved to want to become full cat licks.  The filthy angels have a role in this.  And they are brainwashed. Something later happens, and the person sees the truth.  Perhaps there is an inconsistency between what the religion practices and what the LIE-ble preaches.  Others see problems within the LIE-ble itself.  Or they are continually hounded to do ever more--some issue is used to hold the person hostage to do more and more.  More church sessions.  More service with the church.  Missions, usually to some place like Nigeria, where it is extremely dangerous and almost impossible to attain base security.  Monastery work--no sex, no base security, no personal property, no satisfaction, no spiritual development.  And still they never feel spiritually upbuilt. Once you reach that stage, your commitment goes right out the window.  You commit to the cat lick church, they betray your trust, and that deal is dead because the church welshed on its end of the deal (and so did jewsus).  In the case of the jokehovian witlesses, you are in fact supposed to dedicate your soul to joke-hova and the filthy angels might in fact hold you to that dedication even after renouncing it.  However, the baptism is a commitment to an organization, and is revoked along with your allegiance to joke-hova and jewsus.  You can still dedicate your soul to Satan, once you are absolutely certain you want it and that Christi-SCAM-ity is bunk. One catch--if you are not sincere, you will not be accepted.  This is most common when kikes try to dedicate to Satan.  They do this to infiltrate, to disguise their filthy heritage (many of them become cat licks or fundamentalist xians to disguise their filth, too).  Jewish proselytes are viewed as xians, as long as they are merely proselytes and not racially kikes as well--they can dump their religion as easily as a xian or mudslime.  But, those who are natural kikes and try to hide it under Satan are in for Disaster.
--- In [email protected], "Giovanni R" wrote:

I think I have says to your post... I'm a man who's privilege to be a nigerian...and I won't be seeing people tarnish the image of my country cos their won't be discrimination...nor separation but equality among all human... Their lots of things which you don't know about nigeria which I will put light for you... Nigeria is the most country who's highly intellectual...with lots of talent...though not enlightened! Yes nigeria is the only country who has the largest church and religion cos is a channel for business...nothing more... and the problem nigerian is facing as at today is from our colonial masters which gave us independent and a republican under the commonwealth when we never demand for it as well as abrahamist.. Nigeria is the most country with tribes, culture and tradition but still never know the truth, their lots of millions who are billionaires but the major problem of nigeria is greedy... They always suck each other knowledge... No one wants others to grow.... A lot of people think nigeria is the most dangerous country in the world but that's just a lie... I'm a man who's privilege to know the truth and fully enlightened....and I'm saying to yo that nigeria is the most peaceful country in the world...this country is the only place guys we yell at each other but will never lead to physical combat or probably shooting a gun...though their crimes which is in every country.... In nigeria movie industry known as nollywood..a lots of western countries are coming over for collaborations and their lots of stories to write about in terms of scripts... View nigerians know the truth but as times goes on our path will be known cos in sophia and logos in their names and meaning we shall conquer.... Hail aahas luci--fee-tee-han

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Another excellent commentary - enemyofjezzuz. How True.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

It is easy to be deluded into wanting to be baptized. You think the
path is the only one to salvation. The jokehovian witlesses are a prime
example--you are taught that joke-hova is about to destroy all those not
jokehovian witlesses, and you only have a "very short time" to become
one if you wish to stay alive. Self-righteousness and the belief that
you are doing the right thing make one actually want to get baptized.

This can also happen within the cat lick church. Most common is when a
child is constantly threatened with hellfire before reaching age 7, and
they think that, unless they are confirmed as cat licks, they are damned
to hell. They don't want that, so they are eager to learn more. At
some point, they are moved to want to become full cat licks. The filthy
angels have a role in this. And they are brainwashed.

Something later happens, and the person sees the truth. Perhaps there
is an inconsistency between what the religion practices and what the
LIE-ble preaches. Others see problems within the LIE-ble itself. Or
they are continually hounded to do ever more--some issue is used to hold
the person hostage to do more and more. More church sessions. More
service with the church. Missions, usually to some place like Nigeria,
where it is extremely dangerous and almost impossible to attain base
security. Monastery work--no sex, no base security, no personal
property, no satisfaction, no spiritual development. And still they
never feel spiritually upbuilt.

Once you reach that stage, your commitment goes right out the window.
You commit to the cat lick church, they betray your trust, and that deal
is dead because the church welshed on its end of the deal (and so did
jewsus). In the case of the jokehovian witlesses, you are in fact
supposed to dedicate your soul to joke-hova and the filthy angels might
in fact hold you to that dedication even after renouncing it. However,
the baptism is a commitment to an organization, and is revoked along
with your allegiance to joke-hova and jewsus. You can still dedicate
your soul to Satan, once you are absolutely certain you want it and that
Christi-SCAM-ity is bunk.

One catch--if you are not sincere, you will not be accepted. This is
most common when kikes try to dedicate to Satan. They do this to
infiltrate, to disguise their filthy heritage (many of them become cat
licks or fundamentalist xians to disguise their filth, too). Jewish
proselytes are viewed as xians, as long as they are merely proselytes
and not racially kikes as well--they can dump their religion as easily
as a xian or mudslime. But, those who are natural kikes and try to hide
it under Satan are in for Disaster.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" wrote:

Something just came into my head. I remember a couple years ago, I
wanted to get baptized. My family is catholic and i'm pretty sure all my
brothers and sisters had their first communion and were baptized at some
point in their life. I always felt out or different because I was never
baptized. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty funny to me
that I WANTED to be baptized. I was sooo blind then, sigh. So glad I
never actually did anything to make that happen, although I did talk to
my mom about it multiple times, telling her that I wanted to get
baptized.. L O L. Anyway, has anyone else gone through something like
this at a point in their lives? Really interested to see what you all
have to say about this :)

There should be a baptism section in the Satanic Rites and Celebrations on JoS site.

On Friday, July 18, 2014 10:21:10 PM, "andreiatamara@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would like to baptise my child, how do I go about this?

Why would a misanthropic (human hating) angel be designated to guard the child as part of the Catholic baptism?  Are you talking about an astral link of some kind to a Grey?  That's a total contradiction and seems to be a major source of anxiety (constant irresolute resolution).  Find out if that's for real first.  I don't think theirs a spiritual link - maybe to the social security administration.  I think you're putting an undue amount of credibility into the Satanic blasphemy.  It is complete bullshit and means nothing.  In a Satanic Baptism you need the High Priest/es to call the 4 Crown Princes of Hell and from that point on they are connected to Satan.  The catholic version is Satanic blasphemy plain and simple.  I say let them do the stupid shit because that's all it is.  Meaningless shit.  You teaching them will negate any of that fungus.  And the dedication will certainly nullify and remaining ties to the fools.  

Yes, I've seen it. I think what you should do is, your wife dress the baby and you act as the high priest, or someone else does the holding, or you dress him up and urself, lie him/her down and do the ritual.
On Jul 21, 2014 12:44 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There should be a baptism section in the Satanic Rites and Celebrations on JoS site.

On Friday, July 18, 2014 10:21:10 PM, "andreiatamara@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I would like to baptise my child, how do I go about this?

how do I find a High Priest/ess to baptise my child? As I am no where near the level to do it myself and JOS clearly states that there must be a High Priest/ess performing the baptism. I am based in the UK and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks brothers and sisters.
HAIL SATAN and his DEMONS  

You can just do it yourself if you cannot find a HP/S to do it for you.

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:23:09 PM, "andreiasamanta@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

how do I find a High Priest/ess to baptise my child? As I am no where near the level to do it myself and JOS clearly states that there must be a High Priest/ess performing the baptism. I am based in the UK and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks brothers and sisters.
HAIL SATAN and his DEMONS  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back