Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Baphomet

Hasani

I would like some info about the Baphomet. From the books that I have kept reading, the lodges, masons,etc would look up to the baphomet. Other authors would expose the baphomet as evil.

<td val[/IMG]Let me tell you my little Baphomet story.I was in the retail store pushing some fright,when in front of me stood two Catholic nuns.I just stood there and smiled at them,becouse they were customers after all.They stood there looking at my Bophomet ,which I proudly where where ever I go.All of a sudden one moved to the left and one moved to the right.Like the parting of the black sea of lies.They knew which army I stand for.
H S Brian.

--- On Sat, 8/14/10, Hasani <hasani_baron@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 2:20 PM

I would like some info about the Baphomet. From the books that I have kept reading, the lodges, masons,etc would look up to the baphomet. Other authors would expose the baphomet as evil.
[/TD]

Damn straight! They know, deep inside, that Father Satan is stronger then they, their lies, their xian religion. But they probably stick to it out of fear, and from bondage to that stinky shit distributor of a holy spirit. Thanks for sharing.

Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 4:24:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet

<td vAl[/IMG]Let me tell you my little Baphomet story.I was in the retail store pushing some fright,when in front of me stood two Catholic nuns.I just stood there and smiled at them,becouse they were customers after all.They stood there looking at my Bophomet ,which I proudly where where ever I go.All of a sudden one moved to the left and one moved to the right.Like the parting of the black sea of lies.They knew which army I stand for.
H S Brian.

[/TD]

Hey at least those kikes got the message .The kikes arounnd here come on little bicycles and shit.This one time 2 of 'em started circling in around me.I was wearing this big silver inverted cross with black stones in it and these teenagers come up trying to talk to me about being saved.I'm just giving this cold stare.Halfway into a sentence,they notice my cross and just kinda stop and started backing up slowly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Let me tell you my little Baphomet story.I was in the retail store pushing some fright,when in front of me stood two Catholic nuns.I just stood there and smiled at them,becouse they were customers after all.They stood there looking at my Bophomet ,which I proudly where where ever I go.All of a sudden one moved to the left and one moved to the right.Like the parting of the black sea of lies.They knew which army I stand for.
H S Brian.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Ya I have always been active about not believing in that Nazarene pig bullshit.And being open to others that I don't fall for that shit either.My stepdaughter is visiting us.She is steeped in that slave religion sorry to say.When I was doing my morning power meditations,she was scurrying around getting ready to go to that despicable place.I was very very uncomfortable because it reminded me of when I was very young and was forced to get ready to go there.
Hail Satan!
Brian.  

--- On Sun, 8/15/10, ShadowW <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Baphomet
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 11:32 AM

Hey at least those kikes got the message .The kikes arounnd here come on little bicycles and shit.This one time 2 of 'em started circling in around me.I was wearing this big silver inverted cross with black stones in it and these teenagers come up trying to talk to me about being saved.I'm just giving this cold stare.Halfway into a sentence,they notice my cross and just kinda stop and started backing up slowly.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Let me tell you my little Baphomet story.I was in the retail store pushing some fright,when in front of me stood two Catholic nuns.I just stood there and smiled at them,becouse they were customers after all.They stood there looking at my Bophomet ,which I proudly where where ever I go.All of a sudden one moved to the left and one moved to the right.Like the parting of the black sea of lies.They knew which army I stand for.
H S Brian.

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Some Satanist have a problem with me saying that I am open about my beliefs.But I have been like that for so many years that I do not know how to be any other way.I believe Father can use someone like that,that will speak up for him unashamed in his army.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sun, 8/15/10, Gabe Star <starmithril@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 12:23 AM

Damn straight! They know, deep inside, that Father Satan is stronger then they, their lies, their xian religion. But they probably stick to it out of fear, and from bondage to that stinky shit distributor of a holy spirit. Thanks for sharing.

Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 4:24:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]Let me tell you my little Baphomet story.I was in the retail store pushing some fright,when in front of me stood two Catholic nuns.I just stood there and smiled at them,becouse they were customers after all.They stood there looking at my Bophomet ,which I proudly where where ever I go.All of a sudden one moved to the left and one moved to the right.Like the parting of the black sea of lies.They knew which army I stand for.
H S Brian.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Since my dedication rite several 'things'have been happening at just the right time. Last night before bed i asked father Satan to send me confirmation in someway that i did my dedication was acceptable. Earlier in the day i was looking on line for a Baphomet statue for an alter. As i was falling asleep i had what can only be described as a vision. In perfect focus i saw a 'man' sitting in a high back red velvet chair, reading a book . He was sitting beside a blazing log fire. As i looked closer it was Baphomet, he smiled at me. The vision faided. I thanked father for vision. I take it than my dedication rite was acceptable. Cant stay on my grandaughter is hasseling my to go on facebook.

Think that would be a yes. Very cool! And once again, welcome to the family!

On 6/21/11, dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... wrote:
Since my dedication rite several 'things'have been happening at just the
right time. Last night before bed i asked father Satan to send me
confirmation in someway that i did my dedication was acceptable. Earlier in
the day i was looking on line for a Baphomet statue for an alter. As i was
falling asleep i had what can only be described as a vision. In perfect
focus i saw a 'man' sitting in a high back red velvet chair, reading a book
. He was sitting beside a blazing log fire. As i looked closer it was
Baphomet, he smiled at me. The vision faided. I thanked father for vision. I
take it than my dedication rite was acceptable. Cant stay on my grandaughter
is hasseling my to go on facebook.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "javieroroco" <javieroroco@... wrote:
Baphomet is GADU, pure judenmasonery.

Raus Juden!

Warning, baphomet is pure jew shit!!!

Sieg Heil !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@ wrote:

So are you saying that EVERY Satanist that has ever had a statue or image of Baphomet on his/her altar are/were being decieved, Father Satan looks after his own, even those who have not dedicated themselves yet are protected in some way.Baphomet has been worshiped for so long by Satanists his image has power,and that power dose not come from the Jews. It comes from The father of Light,, knowledge and truth, SATAN.

*sigh* This comes after my post where I said one should check the date of the posts before replying...Asides from this person could be an infiltrator or somebody who knows shit and the Baphomet predates the jews and is Egyptian in origin (read JoS about that), his message is dated from August 2010, you're replying to an old post...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "javieroroco" <javieroroco@ wrote:

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@ wrote:

So are you saying that EVERY Satanist that has ever had a statue or image of Baphomet on his/her altar are/were being decieved, Father Satan looks after his own, even those who have not dedicated themselves yet are protected in some way.Baphomet has been worshiped for so long by Satanists his image has power,and that power dose not come from the Jews. It comes from The father of Light,, knowledge and truth, SATAN.

The bapho[/IMG]</var>[/B] [/B]  [/B]  [/B]  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:41 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "javieroroco" <javieroroco@... wrote:

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

Yeah, it is Egyptian in origin. Nothing to do with the kikes...do your
research if you're still here, dude!

On 6/22/11, Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:
The baphomet is not jewish. I have one tattooed on my back. It symbolizes
male and female together, the ida and pingala both open and sexual energy
for the sushumna, too. That is the whole baphomet picture, not just the
face, which I have tattooed. The goat is a sacred animal to Satan. A sermon
from HP Maxine about the Baphomet:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... homet.html

"It appears to be a combination of two Greek words baphe and metis meaning
“absorption of knowledge.” "

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

I would like some info about the Baphomet. From the books that I have
kept reading, the lodges, masons,etc would look up to the baphomet.
Other authors would expose the baphomet as evil.

So are you saying that EVERY Satanist that has ever had a statue or image
of Baphomet on his/her altar are/were being decieved, Father Satan looks
after his own, even those who have not dedicated themselves yet are
protected in some way.Baphomet has been worshiped for so long by Satanists
his image has power,and that power dose not come from the Jews. It comes
from The father of Light,, knowledge and truth, SATAN.

From what I have seen some of the baphomet images where also a three sided human head which is an ancient Pagan symbol for the risen serpent.   Original the Free Masons where  Gentile and came directly from the Templar's who where Satanists:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/174
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 11:37:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Baphomet

The bapho[/IMG]</var>[/B] [/B]  [/B]  [/B]  Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

Dosent the Baphomet stand for the five elements?
Earth,Air,Water,Fire,Spirit?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

The baphomet is not jewish. I have one tattooed on my back. It symbolizes male and female together, the ida and pingala both open and sexual energy for the sushumna, too. That is the whole baphomet picture, not just the face, which I have tattooed. The goat is a sacred animal to Satan. A sermon from HP Maxine about the Baphomet: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... homet.html

"It appears to be a combination of two Greek words baphe and metis meaning “absorption of knowledge.” "

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "javieroroco" <javieroroco@ wrote:

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2011 11:19 PM

Dosent the Baphomet stand for the five elements?
Earth,Air,Water,Fire,Spirit?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

The baphomet is not jewish. I have one tattooed on my back. It symbolizes male and female together, the ida and pingala both open and sexual energy for the sushumna, too. That is the whole baphomet picture, not just the face, which I have tattooed. The goat is a sacred animal to Satan. A sermon from HP Maxine about the Baphomet: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... homet.html

"It appears to be a combination of two Greek words baphe and metis meaning “absorption of knowledge.” "

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Raus Juden!

Sieg Heil !!!

Baphomet

This was an answer to a question of the egroups:

Baphomet itself goes back to the ancient east as well. In the symbolic form of Satan as the two headed Agni. Who's vechile is the goat and ram and who's number is 9. The Templar Baphomet was traditionally a two human, headed image identical to Janus. Baphomet means baptized in Wisdom because wisdom is another name for Sophia or Shakti. The serpent power. That is when in the Pagan world after baptism the individuals where given a lighted candle and called the illuminated. Satan was also called Oannes and was known as the Baptizer God for this reason. He is shown holding the cauldon or grail of the exilir of life. Gnosis is from OANA another spelling of Oannes. The original baptism was the individual emerging from the grail cauldren reborn into a God.

More

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/393

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/418

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/426

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/423

360 the degrees of a perfect circle eqaul to 9. The ancient symbol of immorality was the golden serpent clutching its tail in a perfect circle. And was called Anahat, eternity. This is why the temple of the sun the Templars represented was described as being in a circle divided into 12 parts the Magnum Opus.

In Sanskirt SAT means Truth. Truth in the ancient world was another name for
illumination and transformation of the soul. When the kundalini power rises it
brings a person to SAT by illumination of the consciousness it brings which is
what they where depicting by the title of Truth...... This is why the
strength of the soul is its ability to reach levels of truth in the Egyptian
texts. Levels of empowerment.

An as the prefix of Ananta Shesha which is the primordial serpent. Depicted
as a serpent in a golden circle clutching its tail. The sign of the Magnum
Opus. This golden serpent Is given the title of "Eternity" [Ananta]. And
refers to the title of "Lord of Time." As time in this sense relates to the
perfection of the soul.

SATAN translates out to a title of: "Eternal [in the context of perfected]
life."

Another Templar item found was a silver head of Virgo [Sophia] the perfected or reborn conscious. With a code with this symbol: M and a phase which means perfected life. This M symbol is the symbol of the reborn soul and is seen within Egypt and elsewhere. The Templars craved grave effigies of themselves into the rock hilllside in European sites. Facing east the rising sun. Because the sun is traditionally depicted rising between the center of the twin peaks of the M symbol.

The Templar's where Satanists:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/231

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/333

Two days ago I was meditating for two hours. I was so deep into meditation that it felt as if I was lucid dreaming. I asked who my guardian Demon was and all of these images of symbols kept flashing in front of me and then a name popped up in red- Aguares. Who is this? Hail Satan
On Apr 10, 2013 9:32 PM, "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Baphomet

Baphomet itself goes back to the ancient east as well. In the symbolic form of Satan as the two headed Agni. Who's vechile is the goat and ram and who's number is 9. The Templar Baphomet was traditionally a two human, headed image identical to Janus. Baphomet means baptized in Wisdom because wisdom is another name for Sophia or Shakti. The serpent power. That is when in the Pagan world after baptism the individuals where given a lighted candle and called the illuminated. Satan was also called Oannes and was known as the Baptizer God for this reason. He is shown holding the cauldon or grail of the exilir of life. Gnosis is from OANA another spelling of Oannes. The original baptism was the individual emerging from the grail cauldren reborn into a God.

More

360 the degrees of a perfect circle eqaul to 9. The ancient symbol of immorality was the golden serpent clutching its tail in a perfect circle. And was called Anahat, eternity. This is why the temple of the sun the Templars represented was described as being in a circle divided into 12 parts the Magnum Opus.

perfection of the soul.

life."

Another Templar item found was a silver head of Virgo [Sophia] the perfected or reborn conscious. With a code with this symbol: M and a phase which means perfected life. This M symbol is the symbol of the reborn soul and is seen within Egypt and elsewhere. The Templars craved grave effigies of themselves into the rock hilllside in European sites. Facing east the rising sun. Because the sun is traditionally depicted rising between the center of the twin peaks of the M symbol.

She is the grand duke of the eastern regions of hell.she is so beautiful and likeableSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Isabella M <injustices33@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:53:28 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet
  Two days ago I was meditating for two hours. I was so deep into meditation that it felt as if I was lucid dreaming. I asked who my guardian Demon was and all of these images of symbols kept flashing in front of me and then a name popped up in red- Aguares. Who is this? Hail Satan
  Baphomet

More

perfection of the soul.

life."

Isabella. Aguares is a Demon god. Look up in Joyofsatan demons section

------------------------------
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 9:53 AM EDT Isabella M wrote:

Two days ago I was meditating for two hours. I was so deep into meditation
that it felt as if I was lucid dreaming. I asked who my guardian Demon was
and all of these images of symbols kept flashing in front of me and then a
name popped up in red- Aguares. Who is this?

Hail Satan

Baphomet

Baphomet itself goes back to the ancient east as well. In the symbolic
form of Satan as the two headed Agni. Who's vechile is the goat and ram and
who's number is 9. The Templar Baphomet was traditionally a two human,
headed image identical to Janus. Baphomet means baptized in Wisdom because
wisdom is another name for Sophia or Shakti. The serpent power. That is
when in the Pagan world after baptism the individuals where given a lighted
candle and called the illuminated. Satan was also called Oannes and was
known as the Baptizer God for this reason. He is shown holding the cauldon
or grail of the exilir of life. Gnosis is from OANA another spelling of
Oannes. The original baptism was the individual emerging from the grail
cauldren reborn into a God.

More

360 the degrees of a perfect circle eqaul to 9. The ancient symbol of
immorality was the golden serpent clutching its tail in a perfect circle.
And was called Anahat, eternity. This is why the temple of the sun the
Templars represented was described as being in a circle divided into 12
parts the Magnum Opus.

In Sanskirt SAT means Truth. Truth in the ancient world was another name
for
illumination and transformation of the soul. When the kundalini power
rises it
brings a person to SAT by illumination of the consciousness it brings
which is
strength of the soul is its ability to reach levels of truth in the
Egyptian

perfection of the soul.

life."

Another Templar item found was a silver head of Virgo [Sophia] the
perfected or reborn conscious. With a code with this symbol: M and a phase
which means perfected life. This M symbol is the symbol of the reborn soul
and is seen within Egypt and elsewhere. The Templars craved grave effigies
of themselves into the rock hilllside in European sites. Facing east the
rising sun. Because the sun is traditionally depicted rising between the
center of the twin peaks of the M symbol.

Thank u
On Apr 11, 2013 3:21 PM, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:
  She is the grand duke of the eastern regions of hell.she is so beautiful and likeableSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: Isabella M <injustices33@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:53:28 -0400To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet
  Two days ago I was meditating for two hours. I was so deep into meditation that it felt as if I was lucid dreaming. I asked who my guardian Demon was and all of these images of symbols kept flashing in front of me and then a name popped up in red- Aguares. Who is this? Hail Satan On Apr 10, 2013 9:32 PM, "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Baphomet

More

perfection of the soul.

life."

Hi I'm new here and i was wondering what the goats head represents I Satanism or if it even is a real satanic symbol. I noticed it wasnt listed in the symbols page on the website

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back