Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Baphomet Pendant/Necklace

Brant

i was wanting to purchase a baphomet necklace, but the only ones i can find online have things in Hebrew written around them and i dont want to offend father. would anyone happen to know where i could find one thats not in hebrew? or any suggestions?

HAIL SATAN

I bought this one from ebay.................http://cgi.ebay.com/40-OFF-BLUE-CELTIC- ... 53e2285ef9

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 1:07:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet Pendant/Necklace

i was wanting to purchase a baphomet necklace, but the only ones i can find online have things in Hebrew written around them and i dont want to offend father. would anyone happen to know where i could find one thats not in hebrew? or any suggestions?

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]GO TO EBAY! Nice stuff for a good price,that is where I shop for mine 0_0

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
[/TD]

This is one reason I cn't wait to get a manufacturing company togather, but until then, just get a regular point down pentagram without the Goat of Medez

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

I bought this one from ebay.................http://cgi.ebay.com/40-OFF-BLUE-CELTIC- ... 53e2285ef9

Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 1:07:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Baphomet Pendant/Necklace

HAIL SATAN

ive been looking on a few websites to purchase a Baphomet necklace (goat within the upside down pentagram) however, everyone i come across has hebrew on it saying leviathin. if i were to wear one of these would it offend father? since i cant seem to find a baphomet without hebrew on it? ive found a few sigil necklaces with lucifers sigil and so on, but i really want a baphomet..please help? thanks
HAIL FATHER SATAN

I certainly wouldn't do it; it's blasphemous with the hebrew lettering around it. Ugh. I'd love to have one too but not on those terms. Instead, settle for the sigils (provided they're accurately portrayed and there's no hebrew lettering lurking somewhere on them, too) and keep your eyes open for a proper Baphomet.

I keep hoping a Satanic goldsmith or silversmith will one day surface and will make the proper Baphomet jewelry for sale. But in the meantime the choices are limited.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" <chaos_soldier27@... wrote:

ive been looking on a few websites to purchase a Baphomet necklace (goat within the upside down pentagram) however, everyone i come across has hebrew on it saying leviathin. if i were to wear one of these would it offend father? since i cant seem to find a baphomet without hebrew on it? ive found a few sigil necklaces with lucifers sigil and so on, but i really want a baphomet..please help? thanks
HAIL FATHER SATAN

I think i saw some on imsosh.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" <chaos_soldier27@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Go here and have a look. I bought one of these from this seller, really great customer service and the pendant was well worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Satanic-goats-head- ... 2942wt_911

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back