Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banned from forums

David H

Well I got banned from the forums. I tried to do what I could to help people with their questions. Best of luck to everyone, sorry I wont be around to give any more advice or share my experiences any longer. Goodbye.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

didn't you used to post a buncha links all the time and take up like 90% of the black sun groups posting space?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 02:06:16 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Banned from forums

Well I got banned from the forums. I tried to do what I could to help people with their questions. Best of luck to everyone, sorry I wont be around to give any more advice or share my experiences any longer. Goodbye.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

No, in all honesty I didn't go into the black sun forum very often. Also in general I haven't posted very many links at all. If I did post a link it was most likely just to the JoS site to reiterate something I was speaking about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

How is it your posting so well for a banned person?

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 10:03:54 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Banned from forums

No, in all honesty I didn't go into the black sun forum very often. Also in general I haven't posted very many links at all. If I did post a link it was most likely just to the JoS site to reiterate something I was speaking about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

I never got banned from this forum, just the other ones I had signed up for. I mailed Maxine and asked for the reason of my ban and she told me she would get back to me when she found out.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

I got banned from the other groups by getting in a verbal scuffle with Don.  I emailed HP Maxine and she just told me to create another account to get back in the groups.  I want to reiterate that she told me she does not monitor the forums anymore and leaves that to certain people.

I refused to create another account b/c i thought that would make me look like someone who is trying to bypass the banning.  I think it would bring my integrity to question.  I did not create another account b/c i want to be that person that despite human error within these forums is not gonna go around in a deceptive way by creating another account.  No one is perfect when banning and misunderstandings arise often it seems.  What i don't get is why I got banned from the others and not this one.  I am happy b/c i can still see HP Maxine's sermon's.  So to the admin of Advanced Meditation group i thank you and maybe you can talk to the other admins who i believe wrongfully banned me by picking sides.  B/c frankly both parties were at fault yet the other party never got banned.

Ecrin Satan!
Waiting Patiently. (new phrase i'm adding from now on)

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 8:57 PM

I never got banned from this forum, just the other ones I had signed up for. I mailed Maxine and asked for the reason of my ban and she told me she would get back to me when she found out.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

How I am at fault, or is this just sour grapes?  And what was this " scuffle?" Are you sure your banned and just not on mod. If you where truely banned you would not be able to post in any groups it would across the table.

Hence you would not be here venting your distain of your current situation.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:44:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Banned from forums

I got banned from the other groups by getting in a verbal scuffle with Don.  I emailed HP Maxine and she just told me to create another account to get back in the groups.  I want to reiterate that she told me she does not monitor the forums anymore and leaves that to certain people.

I refused to create another account b/c i thought that would make me look like someone who is trying to bypass the banning.  I think it would bring my integrity to question.  I did not create another account b/c i want to be that person that despite human error within these forums is not gonna go around in a deceptive way by creating another account.  No one is perfect when banning and misunderstandings arise often it seems.  What i don't get is why I got banned from the others and not this one.  I am happy b/c i can still see HP Maxine's sermon's.  So to the admin of Advanced Meditation group i thank you and maybe you can talk to the other admins who i believe wrongfully banned me by picking sides.  B/c frankly both parties were at fault yet the other party never got banned.

Ecrin Satan!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

Lets not dwell on the past or who's at fault.  I don't know how it happened either but all of a sudden i had no access to the other 2 forums but still had access to this one.  And frankly that's fine with me...there is no venting about it just a simple statement.  Like I said b4 as long as I'm able to see HP Maxine's Sermons I'm happy.  BTW i enjoy your history lessons on various people and topics.  Great Research.

Ecrin Satan!
Waiting Patiently

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:16 AM

How I am at fault, or is this just sour grapes?  And what was this " scuffle?" Are you sure your banned and just not on mod. If you where truely banned you would not be able to post in any groups it would across the table.

Hence you would not be here venting your distain of your current situation.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:44:19 AM

Ecrin Satan!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

lol.

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:49:40 -0700

How is it your posting so well for a banned person?

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 10:03:54 PM

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTARTE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back