Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banned from ancient forums!

I agree Zola. LAME. How fucking Lame. We didn't ask for your forgiveness for calling you out on her bullshit. Do we look like kike worshipers to you? 

I should just take this hit and leave… clearly you see me as the enemy… that's ok… I understand… because of the enemy we all have to operate in the darkness… we can't really see friend from foe… I know how wrong it is of me to bring my burden to another's house a drop it there while I go for a walk… I should have been more professional… I doubt this means much coming from a "kike" but I forgive all of you for these hurtful comments…

Oooh. You have to 'take this hit' and leave. It's ok. You 'understand'. Actually, we do see friend from foe very well indeed. We somehow have to operate in darkness. When in fact, we operate in light. We see friend from foe very clearly. YOU are an enemy. You 'forgive us' for our transgressions. Fuck off. Just. FUCK THE HELL OFF. you filthy kike. 

Dnt leave.
That's petty What,  rr ue five? Am not really sorry for ue.
But a writing out of concern. For a fellow satanist who is making a stupid mistake. No, we dnt hate you.
I dnt hate you.  I mean why would I? So you can't take a good bashing - ay-
Well you had it coming. Through your ridiculous post you went against every body on this forum.  You attacked our very respectful and beloved HPs. That was pretty damb. But it's OK.
Own your mistakes and let be.
Dnt act like some little girl by running away just caz ue've been confronted. Am asking you not to leave the forum for two reasons. First,  that's what a satanist does for a fellow Satanist. You must be in  really bad place.
Just- shake it off. Secondly,  Satanism without these groups or forums can be very lonely. Things will get confusing and you will have no one to help you.  You will eventually get lost. So dnt leave. DO NOT LEAVE.
It is only going to show weakness.
I should just take this hit and leave… clearly you see me as the enemy… that's ok… That's funny. If you were not wanted here you would be burned,  but clearly your not. You rr the one who is speaking of leaving. Hey you've made a mistake. And you rr human. We all do make mistakes.  So chill out. Clean your aura and all will be well.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic En to all y'all who won't stop bashing this guy, just chillout.
Clearly he has had enough. En your points rr clear.  So stop. Dnt push him off the building. Hail Satan.
On Oct 26, 2017 6:01 AM, "shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I should just take this hit and leave… clearly you see me as the enemy… that's ok… I understand… because of the enemy we all have to operate in the darkness… we can't really see friend from foe… I know how wrong it is of me to bring my burden to another's house a drop it there while I go for a walk… I should have been more professional… I doubt this means much coming from a "kike" but I forgive all of you for these hurtful comments…

You are a kike. This is obvious. WHY is this thread being allowed to go on?
You can take these 'hurtful' comments and fuck off. You fucking Kike. You 'forgive'us...fuck off.
FUCK OFF KIKE
Is that clear enough?

WE are Satanists, If we wanted your worthless forgiveness we would be running like Hens to the Jew on the Stick. Do we look like Kike Worshipers to you? Take your Forgiveness and shove it up your ass. I only call Brother or call Sister what Is Strong and Gentile. 
Further more we do not need to be forgave for calling you out on your shit. YOU are the one who caused the problem by coming here and whining like a little school girl who didn't get her crushes Phone Number. Your energy is more then off. 
 There are many who are just young and have not come into themselves. I mess with those who seem like that, because they are my Family and I am only picking on them. Then there are ones like you I do not trust at all. Can never accept fault for anything and acts as though they live in a Fairy Tale Land of their Make Believe. This is kike behavior. 
 Usually Gentiles would act more upset and be emotionally well there to some fucking degree. You show no signs of Emotions or Concepts of Reality. I have seen this in jews many times now. Let me guess your Father is jewish but you still think you belong here? I am right aren't I? 

I absolutely agree he is of the enemy!! A filthy reptilian offspring and a subhuman kike!!! Fuck you and your "forgiveness" damn infiltrator

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

The chaos in these groups is astounding...
Im actually glad the clergy moderate the forums as they do.
But also, damn the aggression here is so haphazard, all of these explosive tantrums.
Let me tell you how to deal with someone you believe is trolling or is a kike, one you ignore them completely suffocating any contact, two you ban them the moment you truly confirm they are such.
Somehow the belligerence in here will leak to sympathizers of these people doing the trolling because people with bigger tempers cannot refrain from blasting them.
Again, ignore + ban = happy groups.  
The HP Mageson and Hooded Cobra said it well enough.  

its so funny because going against Satan not only retarded and totally unhuman and the act in itself is void of any kind of life or love at all, but completely pointless the jewish tree of life is literally going to fucking cease to exist. Like theirs no hope for it. WTF Is Such a hard fucking decision to make?  WE WIN! RTRs are not going to stop. WEither some fucking shitheads wanna pull their heads out of their asses or not. IM gunna rtr for my deluded family members that are victums of christianity, I dont know whats going to happen to all the other poisened souls that are conscious enough to make a decision and choose suck the cock of jesus.... ahahahahahaahaha fucked! HAIL SATAN FOREVER! AHAHAHAHAHAH AND  HAIL ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL FOREVER!!!  I HAVE ORGASMS WHEN I RIP JESUS THOUGHTFORMS APART!!! HAAAHHAHAHAHA I STPPED WATCHING CARTOONS TO PLAY LAZERS!! JEWISH SOULS FUCKING EXPLODE!!!!!!BURN BURN BURN BLUE FIRE BURN!!!!!!!

Oh:) OK,  I will D E V I L S A D V O C A T E N I C hehe
Or you would rather I spell it out in the Lower case.  Lol. And it's not dude actually....   :)   ((like for the 100th time)) Am a babe, my name is Laira. Hehe Hail Satan. En you rr right btw
We really need some peace in hia. This is not war zone.
Or a hunting ground for jews. Like I was attacked in some thread,  am almost sure it's all going to zero down to someone callin' me a Jew. Or that I have Jewish behavior lol. Hehe.

On Oct 29, 2017 7:06 AM, "music_321@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  devils advocate, dude spell it out

This chaos, however, is not due to legitimate users.

Bear in mind, it is the trolls, as well as jews that cause havoc.

Sadly, some newer members who have not worked upon their selves can have temper tantrums as well, which fuels the fire even more.

Not 'ignore + ban' - BAN the moment it shows symptoms of degeneracy.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <aoiveae666@... wrote :

The chaos in these groups is astounding...
Im actually glad the clergy moderate the forums as they do.
But also, damn the aggression here is so haphazard, all of these explosive tantrums.
Let me tell you how to deal with someone you believe is trolling or is a kike, one you ignore them completely suffocating any contact, two you ban them the moment you truly confirm they are such.
Somehow the belligerence in here will leak to sympathizers of these people doing the trolling because people with bigger tempers cannot refrain from blasting them.
Again, ignore + ban = happy groups.  
The HP Mageson and Hooded Cobra said it well enough. 

Oh and look who low and behold shows up to defend an obvious infiltrator. 
Tell me is that because there is a jew writing to her right now? As though some kinda game that she cant see that YOU are behind this shit as well?

Mister Gaoishfioehfoiehfoiehfioheoifheoihfeiohfeeffkike

Personally, I thought Shade was just somebody with mental issues. Oh well, they seem to be gone now.

Ave Aldrick my Brother! ^ I am doing exceedingly well, thank you for
asking sir. I have reached a modus vivende, at last. Satan/Enki is He
Who Transforms! I bask in his radiance as I write this, and HIS truth
burns in my inner soul! Our time is now, I say! The time of the Black
Sun, the time of Satan! The Storm That Shatters comes...

On 10/29/17, sal_slyth@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Personally, I thought Shade was just somebody with mental issues. Oh well,
they seem to be gone now.

Its better they just ban everyone who acts out once so they have to make a new account rather than giving the impression that any rat faced goblin can come around here and waste time because they absolutely will. Then America would be giving an extra million a month to Israel's cyber trolls to get paid to sit around bitching about Chad and eating fried locusts all day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back