Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banishing ritual? *Help please :)*

Janna

Alright so first off I heard that after a dedication ritual , I should preform a Banishing ritual.
Am I able to do this in my astral temple? Also! Do I preform a standard ritual first before the banishing? Or do I just do the banishing?

I truthfully am afraid to do something wrong. This will be my second ritual that I've ever attempted.

So any advice or help would be grateful to me :).

--
On another note! I do have a lot of questions to ask and I love learning new things about Satan, so if anyone with more experience would add me to their buddy list or MSN list and answer my questions I would be very happy :).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Janna" <jannadead@... wrote:
Alright so first off I heard that after a dedication ritual , I should preform a Banishing ritual.
Am I able to do this in my astral temple? Also! Do I preform a standard ritual first before the banishing? Or do I just do the banishing?

I truthfully am afraid to do something wrong. This will be my second ritual that I've ever attempted.

--
On another note! I do have a lot of questions to ask and I love learning new things about Satan, so if anyone with more experience would add me to their buddy list or MSN list and answer my questions I would be very happy :).

Hail Satan!
I really want to do my banishing ritual next Saturday since i'll be home.

<td val[/IMG]banishing ritual?only if you wish to undedicate yourself to satan

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Janna <jannadead@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Banishing ritual? *Help please :)*
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 4:52 AM

--

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

What? No o_o its to like banishing unwanted spirits so they cannot harm you. I want to be able to do rituals without other entities entering my space.

Also wandering spirits do enter my house from time to time.
So yeah..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back