Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banishing Greys

gunslingerscap

I can hardly meditate because of the tought of the possibility of greys visiting
how would I fight them? I have never summoned anyone or talked to satan because my powers are not that strong, but if I were to encounter a grey, other than asking for help, what could I do to harm it?

Well other than calling Father of your Guardian Demon for help you have to be good at meditation. Without meditating.....there is really nothing you can do against greys.

Meditate any chance you get and don't worry, encounters with greys is a rare experience from what I understand. I have only seen visions of them a few times then they go away.

Satan will not let them near you.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gunslingerscap" <gunslingerscap@... wrote:

I can hardly meditate because of the tought of the possibility of greys visiting
how would I fight them? I have never summoned anyone or talked to satan because my powers are not that strong, but if I were to encounter a grey, other than asking for help, what could I do to harm it?

I had two Greys attacking me the same time I only made it trough because of Satan, Gomori and another demon who I think is named kioek

Gomori is my guardian demon and she showed herself infront of me for the first time when She help me get away the greys, Kioek was with here that time.

Hail father satan

Jim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gunslingerscap" <gunslingerscap@... wrote:

Visualize a gray coloured mist surrounding them and being absorbed into their skin. Gray energy causes sickness, and that damned critter would more than likely flee.

use an elemental ball to kill it they are very easy to make just concentrate on ur element like im wind so i focus on wind and then throw the ball at the grey and it kills it but it might be a little harder for u because ive been making elemental balls since i was in sixth grade and im now in nineth grade

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 12:47:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Banishing Greys

<td val[/IMG]punch it in the face and on it's big eyes!!!!

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, gunslingerscap <gunslingerscap@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 7:17 AM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] You have to summon a guardian demon.
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Guardian.html

Hail Satan!

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, gunslingerscap <gunslingerscap@... wrote:
Received: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 7:17 AM

[/TD]
The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

Concentrate Death Energy into them. First try and see if you can take it/them down using the powers of your own mind (this is why power meditation is so important). Also try squeezing its head off until it blows up, don't worry about the mess, its not even real body fluids.

I would not suggest imagining the color gray over top the grey. JOS warns that the color grey is dangerous to envision. Grey is a neutral color and can also deal with non-nature type fairy magic. It could invite the presence of greys more than anything. Barricade your doors good! That's what I have done. No experiences since!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gunslingerscap" <gunslingerscap@ wrote:

Visualize a gray coloured mist surrounding them and being absorbed into their skin. Gray energy causes sickness, and that damned critter would more than likely flee.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back