Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bait and Switch Scheme from Alex Jones?

zealruneheart

I've been suspecting a while ago that Alex Jones, that famous conspiracy theorist (who has Many followers) is trying to bait and switch the public into believing pagans (i.e. Satanists) are the ones behind the New World Order plot.

http://www.infowars.com/voodoo-in-obamas-white-house/

You can somewhat discern from this article what I mean. About halfway through it he points the finger to those who worship the gods of ancient Sumer and Babylon, instead of going for the real perpetrators, Zionists Jews.

I think he's working for them. You know, with that thing Jews are infamous for, turning 2 groups against each other, and reaping the profits.

Just something to keep in mind. Better to be prepared and know the possible intentions of all parties involved in this war.

You fool.

Alex Jones is not working for the Jews simply because he condemned those who worship the Old Gods. It is true that those high-leveled Illuminati 'humans' that control society engage in hardcore blood rituals behind the scenes. This includes the Royal families. But this, in fact, is corrupted Satanism by the Jews who infiltrate everything positive in society and turn it into something you wouldn't even begin to imagine. Satanism is humanity's original religion. Alex Jones is ignorant of that fact.

Please don't call me a fool.

When I was trying to make my point I didn't mean that Alex Jones was simply condemning those who worship the Gods of Old. What I was trying to say is that he is using all the information about the mysterious "elite" who control the world, releasing it all bit by bit, then at the end he will pin it all on Pagans/Satanists, instead of the Zionists.

It's like an insurance policy. Jew:"If our plan to enslave the world fails, we'll just say it was the Satanists, and we'll play the victim again"

To simplify the concept, it's the same as a culprit of a crime jumping to point the finger at someone else, when that crime was uncovered. The first accusation is the one that is usually the most believed. Every other rebuttal to that accusation is often ignored.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

You fool.

Alex Jones is not working for the Jews simply because he condemned those who worship the Old Gods. It is true that those high-leveled Illuminati 'humans' that control society engage in hardcore blood rituals behind the scenes. This includes the Royal families. But this, in fact, is corrupted Satanism by the Jews who infiltrate everything positive in society and turn it into something you wouldn't even begin to imagine. Satanism is humanity's original religion. Alex Jones is ignorant of that fact.

GO I HATE THE JEWS
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 8:55:49 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Bait and Switch Scheme from Alex Jones?

Please don't call me a fool.

When I was trying to make my point I didn't mean that Alex Jones was simply condemning those who worship the Gods of Old. What I was trying to say is that he is using all the information about the mysterious "elite" who control the world, releasing it all bit by bit, then at the end he will pin it all on Pagans/Satanists, instead of the Zionists.

It's like an insurance policy. Jew:"If our plan to enslave the world fails, we'll just say it was the Satanists, and we'll play the victim again"

To simplify the concept, it's the same as a culprit of a crime jumping to point the finger at someone else, when that crime was uncovered. The first accusation is the one that is usually the most believed. Every other rebuttal to that accusation is often ignored.

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "highabove72" <highabove72@ ... wrote:
You fool.

**I apologize. I must have misinterpreted your post so don't take this the wrong way my friend.

Alex Jones mentioned many times in his articles how the U.S government has nearly all their interests in Israel.

Surely, its in the Jews' nature to shift the blame 99% percent of the time no matter how horrific the consequences are, such as 911. But that's only one tiny example of the horrors they orchestrated throughout history.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back