Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad time for Black Magick (Warning)

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt.  Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything". I bought Llewellyn's Astrological Pocket Planner with Daily Ephemeris & Aspectarian for 2011. However I bought it in August of 2011, when it was too late, and I'm just now getting around to reading it. I also have the same book but for 2012. I'm going to read it this time.  Here are the times for Saturn and Mars Retrograde for 2012:Mars: January 23rd- April 13th.Saturn: February 7th- June 25th.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

As of exactly when did Mars and Saturn go retrograde? I did a huge thing at 2:24p.m. est yesterday 3/08/12 To backfire would basically cost me my life. But it became necessary for me to attack my enemy who wished to take my life. Please answer this!!!! Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt. So far everything is fine here.
�
Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and�we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of�the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything".
�
I bought Llewellyn's Astrological Pocket Planner with Daily Ephemeris & Aspectarian for 2011. However I bought it in August of 2011, when it was too late, and I'm just now getting around to reading it. I also have the same book but for 2012. I'm going to read it this time.
�
Here are the times for Saturn and Mars Retrograde for 2012:
Mars: January 23rd- April 13th.
Saturn: February 7th- June 25th.

Hail Father Satan!!

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

The kikes continue to attack me while both of the greater malefics are retrograde so I don't see why I should not return the favor? If you fear your curses will rebound just go out into the Sun and affirm "I am absorbing powerful golden healing energy from the sun that is protecting me from all harm, while deflecting all negative energy toward(insert name of enemy here)".

The curses don't always get returned. The case could be that you were so successful that it scared the enemy shitless, they got paranoid as they always do, and they went after you, or maybe the person is just stronger than you magically. There are so many other possibilities. Don't forget that a retrograde Mars/Saturn in negative aspect to any planet will cause problems.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "agata0513" <agata0513@... wrote:

As of exactly when did Mars and Saturn go retrograde? I did a huge thing at 2:24p.m. est yesterday 3/08/12 To backfire would basically cost me my life. But it became necessary for me to attack my enemy who wished to take my life. Please answer this!!!! Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt. So far everything is fine here.
�
Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and�we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of�the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything".
�
I bought Llewellyn's Astrological Pocket Planner with Daily Ephemeris & Aspectarian for 2011. However I bought it in August of 2011, when it was too late, and I'm just now getting around to reading it. I also have the same book but for 2012. I'm going to read it this time.
�

Hail Father Satan!!

Thanks for post[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bad time for Black Magick (Warning)

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt.   Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything".   I bought Llewellyn's Astrological Pocket Planner with Daily Ephemeris & Aspectarian for 2011. However I bought it in August of 2011, when it was too late, and I'm just now getting around to reading it. I also have the same book but for 2012. I'm going to read it this time.   Here are the times for Saturn and Mars Retrograde for 2012: Mars: January 23rd- April 13th. Saturn: February 7th- June 25th.   Hail Father Satan!!

Excellent post! Very good information indeed. I need to educate myself on this more!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt.

Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything".

Hail Father Satan!!

Shit, i didn't know Saturn was also retrograde. I hate this, I have a target that needs destroying extremely urgently, one that is threatening everything good in my life. And I can't take them out yet. Can Banishing Spells be successfully cast in this time? And Bindings?
I hope so. Please if you know this let me know!!

At the time we did feel that the enemy was trying to attack us back, maybe that was the case. I think it was both the energy rebounding and the enemy's counter attack. In any event, this is a good discussion for everyone to see. Like you said if the enemy is attacking us anyway why shouldn't we meet them in battle? You are Right.  Thanks for the Affirmation, I Like that! I'll definitely be using it.  Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bad time for Black Magick (Warning)

The kikes continue to attack me while both of the greater malefics are retrograde so I don't see why I should not return the favor? If you fear your curses will rebound just go out into the Sun and affirm "I am absorbing powerful golden healing energy from the sun that is protecting me from all harm, while deflecting all negative energy toward(insert name of enemy here)".

The curses don't always get returned. The case could be that you were so successful that it scared the enemy shitless, they got paranoid as they always do, and they went after you, or maybe the person is just stronger than you magically. There are so many other possibilities. Don't forget that a retrograde Mars/Saturn in negative aspect to any planet will cause problems.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "agata0513" <agata0513@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

�
�
�

Hail Father Satan!!

If you can, try to relax just a bit, if you freak out you will only make yourself miserable. First of all, you did what you had to do, worrying about that won't change anything. Keep you energies up, Meditate. By practicing regular Power Meditation you will be able to clean these energies out of your life, as well as protect yourself from enemy attack. Here are the dates again:Mars: January 23rd- April 13th.
Saturn: February 7th- June 25th.  Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 1:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bad time for Black Magick (Warning)

�
�
�

Hail Father Satan!!

I would like to state this is a wonderful time to work to awaken the gentiles to the truth. The kikes pretty much have their hands tied cause this effects them as well and I cant really honestly think of anything they are doing that doesn't require the energies of Saturn or black magick. What I have been doing is really going full at it with awakening rituals.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nKeys.html
The enochian keys are great too.
Spend some time vibrating one you like at enemy institutions such as Israel the vatican, mecca etc. Do not worry. I spent hours vibrating keys at kikerael several times, the filth angels and kikes can do nothing i am not scared. What i do is take a picture. Imagine the energy filling the place. So look at the picture and visualize it in your mind. If you have a computer and a game counsel, ipod, phone or anything else with internet. You can pull up the picture on one thing and the key on another, so you can be looking at the pic more when vibrating it. Or vibrate them into local churches. I like the first 18th 11th second 18th and 19th I do this daily along with the sigils.
Me and another Satanist created a group for anyone who wants to join us in doing daily sigils to awaken gentiles filling earths energy field with positive Satanic energy banishing all the filth. If you are serious consider helping us in our efforts. We do not want anything other than sigils discussed in this group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theearthproject
I also plan to resume my spiritual warfare weekly video in youtube I got my computer back I will have it uploaded by sometime tommorow for next week. The moon is in scorpio monday what my group will be doing is a ritual to remove fear of Satan from the minds and hearts of all gentiles. I am trying to really encourage people to go all out against the enemy at this time with positive magick to heal the earth and awaken gentiles. This is not something the kikes angels, and other enemy filth have any way of reversing at this point as far as im aware. Especially with earth if you bury the sigils. Lets do this and really work at it. Not all we can do is in black magick anyways. I think this can really fuck the kikes over at this point seeing as it would likely backfire on them if they tried to do something to reverse it. Lets look at this on the positive side. Lets all work toghether to make the world a better place for us gentiles.
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

Shit, i didn't know Saturn was also retrograde. I hate this, I have a target that needs destroying extremely urgently, one that is threatening everything good in my life. And I can't take them out yet. Can Banishing Spells be successfully cast in this time? And Bindings?
I hope so. Please if you know this let me know!!

This is my reply to a post from the JoyofSatan666 [main] e-group. I am forwarding it to all of the JoS e-groups, as it is important.

Saturn retrograde doesn't affect black magick in that way. If transiting Saturn is retrograding over your own personal planets, especially your chart ruler/s, or if it is in your first house, it is best to lay off of the black magick unless you are highly skilled at it, as the Saturn transit works to deplete your energies to open you wide for misfortune.
Mars retrograde, as I mentioned before is another matter. The entire deal is to keep your energies high. This is the key and the whole purpose of Satanic meditation.

Ok, you wrote:
'During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back.'

When you do any ritual, like a destruction ritual, even a healing ritual...DO NOT use your own energies. You use outside energies, and even then, your own energies will get depleted, from the working itself. A good example that a member posted very recently is using energy from the sun. The sun's energy is normally used in white magick...healing and empowering the soul.

What happens is when we get depleted, because nearly everything occurs on the astral before it manifests in the material world, the depleted energies of your soul begin to allow negative [what the enemy calls 'karma', and this has NO connection to any conformity, it is ONLY CAUSE AND EFFECT- DEALING WITH ENERGIES FROM PAST LIVES, and in your environment, etc], aspects, like illness and misfortune to surface. I hope I am explaining this properly.

For example, when someone is about to get sick, his/her aura will usually have a grayish tinge to it up to several days before the illness manifests in reality. If you get sick with a cold or whatever, you can see your aura is dirty and it is much more difficult to visualize the light. Now, if one keeps his/her energies high, the grayish aura may very well disappear before it gets a foothold.

You stated you attacked the enemy hard core. This is very honorable and commendable. The only thing from what I can see is that you were using more energy in doing this, than you were able to fully replenish for yourself. This is why you believed it rebounded. When your energies drop- anyone's for that matter, bad experiences begin to manifest.

This is especially serious during a bad Saturn transit, even a bad mars or other malefic transit, such as Neptune can be as well, if it is not sublimated. A bad Saturn transit will suck your life's energies right out of you and open you wide for personal disaster or misfortune. The key to preventing this is to keep your energies high continuously during this time, especially. This is analogous to a negative mass of energy on your ass so to speak and not letting up. You slip one time [by skipping a meditation] and then just prepare for the worst. During bad transits, especially of Saturn, you DO NOT want your energies to be depleted in any way...keep them high at all times. Saturn transits can be alleviated and sublimated through hard work. WORK HARD ON MEDITATION. DO NOT DEPLETE YOURSELF IN ANY WAY! High energies and affirmations of personal protection, and of protection against anything that could go wrong will keep Saturn at bay.

The astrology chart is a map of the soul. All through my life, astrology has helped me in so many ways, to know bad periods before they happen, to see where I needed to sublimate energies through meditation [I learned since coming to Satan] and to understand my relationships with others and so much more. This isn't to say one shouldn't be careful and cautious in the material world during a bad Saturn transit, but working on the soul will sublimate these energies. Not to say this is easy, but working hard at meditation and preventing personal disaster is much better than walking right into it.

One other thing I want to mention is this...meditating the first thing beginning your day is great as this sets the tone for your entire day. Things often just fall into place and go right when energies are set and aligned when one wakes up. Often, many of us do not have the time to do this. There is a simple exercise that really works. It can be found in the 'Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series.pdf' here in the files section of this group, in the KUNDALINI & HATHA YOGA ROUTINE folder.

Now, it isn't necessary to do 108 repetitions, you can instead do 54 which is half and still raise your energies adequately. The shorter exercises, do the 26 repetitions as instructed. As for step 9. Sat Kriya, you can skip this and it is certainly not necessary to do this for three minutes. With step 2. Think "Sat" on the inhale, "Nam" on the exhale, I substitute 'SATAN' instead, and have been doing so for quite some time. I only do the 54 repetitions instead of the 108. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIT ON THE FLOOR...YOU CAN SIT IN A CHAIR IF YOU CHOOSE, JUST KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT. The important thing, and also is a sign you are doing this correctly is to get that all-important energy buzz. Following the above, try to sit still for 5-15 minutes, depending on the amount of time you have. You can even listen to your headphones or watch TV, the only important thing is that you remain still and FEEL the energy and be aware of it. This is the key.

Before you go to sleep for the night...you main sleep, this takes discipline, but is well worth it, do hatha yoga, then alternate nostril or other yogic breathing and mantra, along with affirmations. Even if you can't do the yoga, it is important to do the mantra [which works excellent to raise energies], and the breathing.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

After raising your energies, it is always important to direct them with affirmations, engraving protection and such upon your soul repeatedly.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Everyone should be aware of this. Right now is a Very bad time to be doing any kind of Black Magick. I speak from experience on this. Currently Both Mars and Saturn are in Retrograde. This means that if you do a destruction ritual against the enemy it will backfire, rebound, and come back to bite you in the butt.

Myself and a couple of other Dedicated Satanists didn't know about this last year. In 2011 Saturn was in Retrograde from January 26th- June 12th. We were all doing destruction rituals every week, and we were using the same formats as was provided in Hell's Army for the group destruction rituals. During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back. I believe that Our Gods protected us from most of this, but still, we just didn't know. During this time I was wondering and we even talked about it, how that there hadn't been any destruction rituals posted to Hell's Army for months. We never did put 2 and 2 together. Also the effects were immediate and long lasting, everything got ruined because we lacked the Knowledge. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated plenty of times: "Knowledge is the Key to Everything".

Hail Father Satan!!

Thanks for the advice on the bedtime routine, HPS Maxine. I've been doing hatha in the morning, and spinal series before going to bed, but I will switch them.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is my reply to a post from the JoyofSatan666 [main] e-group. I am forwarding it to all of the JoS e-groups, as it is important.

Saturn retrograde doesn't affect black magick in that way. If transiting Saturn is retrograding over your own personal planets, especially your chart ruler/s, or if it is in your first house, it is best to lay off of the black magick unless you are highly skilled at it, as the Saturn transit works to deplete your energies to open you wide for misfortune.
Mars retrograde, as I mentioned before is another matter. The entire deal is to keep your energies high. This is the key and the whole purpose of Satanic meditation.

Ok, you wrote:
'During this time we were attacking the enemy hard core. No wonder we had so many problems. Everything in our lives started to completely fall part because of the negative energy bouncing back.'

When you do any ritual, like a destruction ritual, even a healing ritual...DO NOT use your own energies. You use outside energies, and even then, your own energies will get depleted, from the working itself. A good example that a member posted very recently is using energy from the sun. The sun's energy is normally used in white magick...healing and empowering the soul.

What happens is when we get depleted, because nearly everything occurs on the astral before it manifests in the material world, the depleted energies of your soul begin to allow negative [what the enemy calls 'karma', and this has NO connection to any conformity, it is ONLY CAUSE AND EFFECT- DEALING WITH ENERGIES FROM PAST LIVES, and in your environment, etc], aspects, like illness and misfortune to surface. I hope I am explaining this properly.

For example, when someone is about to get sick, his/her aura will usually have a grayish tinge to it up to several days before the illness manifests in reality. If you get sick with a cold or whatever, you can see your aura is dirty and it is much more difficult to visualize the light. Now, if one keeps his/her energies high, the grayish aura may very well disappear before it gets a foothold.

You stated you attacked the enemy hard core. This is very honorable and commendable. The only thing from what I can see is that you were using more energy in doing this, than you were able to fully replenish for yourself. This is why you believed it rebounded. When your energies drop- anyone's for that matter, bad experiences begin to manifest.

This is especially serious during a bad Saturn transit, even a bad mars or other malefic transit, such as Neptune can be as well, if it is not sublimated. A bad Saturn transit will suck your life's energies right out of you and open you wide for personal disaster or misfortune. The key to preventing this is to keep your energies high continuously during this time, especially. This is analogous to a negative mass of energy on your ass so to speak and not letting up. You slip one time [by skipping a meditation] and then just prepare for the worst. During bad transits, especially of Saturn, you DO NOT want your energies to be depleted in any way...keep them high at all times. Saturn transits can be alleviated and sublimated through hard work. WORK HARD ON MEDITATION. DO NOT DEPLETE YOURSELF IN ANY WAY! High energies and affirmations of personal protection, and of protection against anything that could go wrong will keep Saturn at bay.

The astrology chart is a map of the soul. All through my life, astrology has helped me in so many ways, to know bad periods before they happen, to see where I needed to sublimate energies through meditation [I learned since coming to Satan] and to understand my relationships with others and so much more. This isn't to say one shouldn't be careful and cautious in the material world during a bad Saturn transit, but working on the soul will sublimate these energies. Not to say this is easy, but working hard at meditation and preventing personal disaster is much better than walking right into it.

One other thing I want to mention is this...meditating the first thing beginning your day is great as this sets the tone for your entire day. Things often just fall into place and go right when energies are set and aligned when one wakes up. Often, many of us do not have the time to do this. There is a simple exercise that really works. It can be found in the 'Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series.pdf' here in the files section of this group, in the KUNDALINI & HATHA YOGA ROUTINE folder.

Now, it isn't necessary to do 108 repetitions, you can instead do 54 which is half and still raise your energies adequately. The shorter exercises, do the 26 repetitions as instructed. As for step 9. Sat Kriya, you can skip this and it is certainly not necessary to do this for three minutes. With step 2. Think "Sat" on the inhale, "Nam" on the exhale, I substitute 'SATAN' instead, and have been doing so for quite some time. I only do the 54 repetitions instead of the 108. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIT ON THE FLOOR...YOU CAN SIT IN A CHAIR IF YOU CHOOSE, JUST KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT. The important thing, and also is a sign you are doing this correctly is to get that all-important energy buzz. Following the above, try to sit still for 5-15 minutes, depending on the amount of time you have. You can even listen to your headphones or watch TV, the only important thing is that you remain still and FEEL the energy and be aware of it. This is the key.

Before you go to sleep for the night...you main sleep, this takes discipline, but is well worth it, do hatha yoga, then alternate nostril or other yogic breathing and mantra, along with affirmations. Even if you can't do the yoga, it is important to do the mantra [which works excellent to raise energies], and the breathing.

After raising your energies, it is always important to direct them with affirmations, engraving protection and such upon your soul repeatedly.

I don't think the point was you need to do KY right when you wake up, just do some kind of yoga when you wake up. Personally I wake up 2 hours before work or school so I can do 2 different routines of yoga, hatha yoga takes a while so KY might be better for time.
You should also check that link out it doesn't take a lot of time and gets the job done.
http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice ... tation.asp

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Thanks for the advice on the bedtime routine, HPS Maxine. I've been doing hatha in the morning, and spinal series before going to bed, but I will switch them.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Ok, you wrote:

Thanks, but my point wasn't about time. And I didn't say I do it right away, I don't. I said "morning", meaning before noon. I was referring mostly to the part about routines before bed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <spencer886661@... wrote:

I don't think the point was you need to do KY right when you wake up, just do some kind of yoga when you wake up. Personally I wake up 2 hours before work or school so I can do 2 different routines of yoga, hatha yoga takes a while so KY might be better for time.
You should also check that link out it doesn't take a lot of time and gets the job done.
http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice ... tation.asp

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

My post was only suggestions for people who are short on time or having trouble doing the exercises. Ideally, hatha yoga should be done in the morning, just as you are doing. No need to change anything. To everyone- if what you are doing is working for you and you are comfortable with it and getting results, then there shouldn't be any reason to change anything.

Some of us have trouble doing a full yoga routine first thing in our day. But, doing hatha yoga first thing has many benefits. For one, it is out of the way fo rthe day and it gives a lot of vril/life force energy, and this aligns our soul so our entire day goes much better and smoother. In addition to the many spiritual benefits, the physical benefits include physically feeling better for the day in that one's body is gently stretched and aligned from the night's sleep. BTW- my references to 'day' and 'night' what I mean is your own personal 'day' and main sleep and such. I worked 3rd shift through most of my life- sleeping during the day- going to sleep when the sun was coming up, and waking at sundown.

The kundalini spinal series; I mentioned this because it only takes a few minutes, it is effective and ideal for people who get up at the beginning of their day and need to get going, are short on time, or just can't do a full yoga routine first thing in the morning.

No matter what you are doing, if you get the desired results, are happy with it and it works for you, no need to change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Ok, you wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back