Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad depression

Breathing meditation, daily (of course) aura cleaning and aura of protection.
Απο: michael joona <watermelon_warrior@...
Προς: [ No Name ] <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:59 π.μ. Τρίτη, 15 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Bad depression

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]My depression is kinda really bad right now any thoughts or suggestions

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]

Sorry man that sucks, we've all been there, some more than others. You can use the Wunjo rune. A recent post by Maxine about the true way to use the runes says how. 
I'm not the happiest person in the world and there's certain things going on in my life right now that are driving me 8th house, Pluto crazy. But wunjo really makes you feel better and you worry less about things. I've found it to be one of the most effective things for my mood.
Good luck

---In [email protected], <watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]My depression is kinda really bad right now any thoughts or suggestions

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]

Yoga and meditation is the answer. Depression is caused by low bio electricity. Yoga, power meditation, breathing exercises and such will really make a difference. Best way I can explain it is that for me, everything is more vivid. I feel like I'm finally me know what I mean? Or, like... It's just a good and compassionate feeling. Just try it out, keep empowering yourself & you'll be able to notice a difference.

Look into your diet as well.

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:16:28 AM, "luisvidales32@..." <luisvidales32@... wrote:
  Yoga and meditation is the answer. Depression is caused by low bio electricity. Yoga, power meditation, breathing exercises and such will really make a difference. Best way I can explain it is that for me, everything is more vivid. I feel like I'm finally me know what I mean? Or, like... It's just a good and compassionate feeling. Just try it out, keep empowering yourself you'll be able to notice a difference.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Bad depression
Sent: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 5:57:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Look into your diet as well.

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:16:28 AM, "luisvidales32@..." <luisvidales32@... wrote:
  Yoga and meditation is the answer. Depression is caused by low bio electricity. Yoga, power meditation, breathing exercises and such will really make a difference. Best way I can explain it is that for me, everything is more vivid. I feel like I&apos;m finally me know what I mean? Or, like... It&apos;s just a good and compassionate feeling. Just try it out, keep empowering yourself you&apos;ll be able to notice a difference.

[/TD]

Every 3rd person thinks he suffers from depression.

Real depression, Real chronic depression is something that few people really know.

I know from fact that my depression is not caused by low bioelectricity or poor diet, bad life or any of these.
As I have actual sources shown in my astrological chart. True depression is feeling like shit 24/7 regardless of the situation. Low mood. all the time.

Satan has recently revealed to me the true cause of my depression, and I'm grateful. This is all in my chart.
I suffer from actual depression, and Satan has guided me to this sermon, of Maxine -
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html
I was overwhelmed to know how my mind is disorganized. And Now put much emphasis on Mastering my mind.

Long story short, I have suffered much from this. Yes, Saturn plays a role, as it is found on the 9th degree of Pisces, in my chart. This is totally my brain, as Mercury is directly affected by Saturn.
Thanks to Satan, I will be able to cure myself, and finally see life for what it is. As I was blind for too much time.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks for posting this. I really identify with what was said in the link, especially the obsessing and worrying part. I tried void meditation but still had that feeling in my gut. 

---In [email protected], <hailazazel@... wrote:

Every 3rd person thinks he suffers from depression.

Real depression, Real chronic depression is something that few people really know.

I know from fact that my depression is not caused by low bioelectricity or poor diet, bad life or any of these.
As I have actual sources shown in my astrological chart. True depression is feeling like shit 24/7 regardless of the situation. Low mood. all the time.

Satan has recently revealed to me the true cause of my depression, and I'm grateful. This is all in my chart.
I suffer from actual depression, and Satan has guided me to this sermon, of Maxine -
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html
I was overwhelmed to know how my mind is disorganized. And Now put much emphasis on Mastering my mind.

Long story short, I have suffered much from this. Yes, Saturn plays a role, as it is found on the 9th degree of Pisces, in my chart. This is totally my brain, as Mercury is directly affected by Saturn.
Thanks to Satan, I will be able to cure myself, and finally see life for what it is. As I was blind for too much time.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back