Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BACK TO LEVEL 0. How do you guys keep up with all of this

syrex666

*I wanted to post this on my profile status but the website changed so much that I forgot how to do it.*

I was inactive in the forums for the past 5 months now.
Generally, I was always very inactive since I joined the forums. Taking a peek in the threads here and there but never really posting anything.
Looking at those past 5 months I've much evolved as a person now but I de-evolved in the SS path. Back to level 0. New game - press start.
Trying to stay in the SS path and doing other stuff in life such as studying is really overwhelming, at least from my end.
But that's how life works, right?
I really wonder how some of you guys keep up with this. All of those RTR's that you guys do regularly, learning new things about the SS path and doing other stuff like chores, studying, working etc. and not feeling burned out is really impressing. The amount of sheer fucking will that you guys have is amazing and I would like to know how you guys cram all this up in to your daily lives. It's inspiring, I want a piece of it too haha.

I neglected my SS path and I feel disgusting, but I'm not backing down. I just need some time.
What time? I need time to figure out how can I incorporate efficiently my SS journey into my daily life.
I neglected my work on translating High Priestess Maxine's articles into Polish.
I neglected my assignments just to come back to this forum and write this post, LOL.
Who cares, someone will be faster than me and will translate it eventually.
I always wanted to do "this and that" in this community but in the end I didn't do shit.
Come to think of it, I should really stop writing this post, stop bitching around and finally start contributing to this community ASAP, even if it's in small amounts.
A lot of people in this world say a lot of words but do nothing. Like me.
But atleast now I know what I did wrong.

I'm not begging for help,
I do not seek any validation or some other weak-ass bullshit like that.
I'm writing this post solely for self-reflection and general curiosity how you guys doing it.
Yeah sure, help from you guys is very much welcome, but I'm just as fine figuring it out myself.
Everyone's journey is different and everyone need to figure it all out themselves, which method is best etc.
Some people even like to invent their own methods for figuring out different things in life.
Life is not a race, everyone's different, everyone will have (or had) their setbacks and that's OK.

You have to set up a program, that will help you. And try to work it into your Daily schedule. And keep doing the best you can, and keep going even if things get tough, you miss a day you will have to start over, so you have to be strict with yourself, and be patient. Practice makes perfect 💪🔥❤️

Having manageable goals that can be done along with everything else is part of this. Something large can be chopped up into smaller pieces for the task to seem more manageable. You brought up translations, okay, and doing an article a day, or every few days is very much doable by anyone with a basic level of intelligence and time management. These attributes do not need to stay stagnant either and can be worked on. As an example, if you want to improve your time management skills, you can look up information about the subject. The world is literally at our fingertips so there should not be an excuse any longer as opposed to times long gone when finding information was much more of a hurdle than it is today.

*I wanted to post this on my profile status but the website changed so much that I forgot how to do it.*

I was inactive in the forums for the past 5 months now.
Generally, I was always very inactive since I joined the forums. Taking a peek in the threads here and there but never really posting anything.
Looking at those past 5 months I've much evolved as a person now but I de-evolved in the SS path. Back to level 0. New game - press start.
Trying to stay in the SS path and doing other stuff in life such as studying is really overwhelming, at least from my end.
But that's how life works, right?
I really wonder how some of you guys keep up with this. All of those RTR's that you guys do regularly, learning new things about the SS path and doing other stuff like chores, studying, working etc. and not feeling burned out is really impressing. The amount of sheer fucking will that you guys have is amazing and I would like to know how you guys cram all this up in to your daily lives. It's inspiring, I want a piece of it too haha.

I neglected my SS path and I feel disgusting, but I'm not backing down. I just need some time.
What time? I need time to figure out how can I incorporate efficiently my SS journey into my daily life.
I neglected my work on translating High Priestess Maxine's articles into Polish.
I neglected my assignments just to come back to this forum and write this post, LOL.
Who cares, someone will be faster than me and will translate it eventually.
I always wanted to do "this and that" in this community but in the end I didn't do shit.
Come to think of it, I should really stop writing this post, stop bitching around and finally start contributing to this community ASAP, even if it's in small amounts.
A lot of people in this world say a lot of words but do nothing. Like me.
But atleast now I know what I did wrong.

I'm not begging for help,
I do not seek any validation or some other weak-ass bullshit like that.
I'm writing this post solely for self-reflection and general curiosity how you guys doing it.
Yeah sure, help from you guys is very much welcome, but I'm just as fine figuring it out myself.
Everyone's journey is different and everyone need to figure it all out themselves, which method is best etc.
Some people even like to invent their own methods for figuring out different things in life.
Life is not a race, everyone's different, everyone will have (or had) their setbacks and that's OK.
Time management, time management, this is exactly what I recommend to you.
Start small, moving towards more.

Depending on your age, you can take it easy.
Do something simple, we usually start with 1 little thing, and the next day we do 10.
This eagerness is a problem because it can discourage you.
So really try to do little for years and see if you're really ready for something more.

As an example, if you want to improve your time management skills, you can look up information about the subject. The world is literally at our fingertips so there should not be an excuse any longer as opposed to times long gone when finding information was much more of a hurdle than it is today.
Older times were very inconvenient for an average Joe when it comes to knowledge but people tended to appreciate it more and they probably didn't even hesitate learning it.
Nonetheless, thank you for your reply!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back