Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Azazel's Day

As some of you may know i have recently wrote a ritual in honor of Astaroth and Beelzebub and now would like to do one for Azazel. However i do not know of any day that may be important to him or represents him. I had emailed Maxine about it and she said she would try to find out but i know she is busy and probably got held up. So does anyone here who is close to Azazel know of any day that represents him or is important to him?

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hi just curious, how did you do a ritual in honor of the gods? Because I would like to do rituals for the gods and would like to know where to start! Thanks

On Sun May 15th, 2011 11:44 AM PDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

As some of you may know i have recently wrote a ritual in honor of Astaroth and Beelzebub and now would like to do one for Azazel. However i do not know of any day that may be important to him or represents him. I had emailed Maxine about it and she said she would try to find out but i know she is busy and probably got held up. So does anyone here who is close to Azazel know of any day that represents him or is important to him?

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

You can follow this ritual or you can do your own personalized ritual expressing your gratitude to a God/Goddess.

IMO, all "personal" rituals should be personalized.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Hi just curious, how did you do a ritual in honor of the gods? Because I would like to do rituals for the gods and would like to know where to start! Thanks

On Sun May 15th, 2011 11:44 AM PDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

I posted group rituals in the e-groups one for Ataroth and one for Beelzebub. Astaroths was a group ritual for the spring equinox and beelzebubs was a group ritual for the eve of Beltane both whcih several people participated in. I want to put a GROUP ritual together for Azazel but do not know of any day that is important to him like the spring equinox is to Astaroth and Beltane is to Beelzebub,

I know about thanksgiving rituals and i know how to put together a rital. I am looking for any of Azazel's days so i can create a GROUP ritual in his honor.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

I don't really know, but I can see if I can ask him if he is not to busy. Ususally dream or astral wise he comes to visit me. I also came to the conclusion on his page by the planets it says Saturn is his planet and the Lunar South Node(Dragon's Tail). So maybe it has something to do with that also he was known with the constellation GIR(Cancer). So maybe that has something to do with it, that keeps coming up in my head. I searched online for the Lunar Node and it had ended March 3, 2011. I keep trying though I would like to do that to for him just like the vid I did for Lord Azazel.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I posted group rituals in the e-groups one for Ataroth and one for Beelzebub. Astaroths was a group ritual for the spring equinox and beelzebubs was a group ritual for the eve of Beltane both whcih several people participated in. I want to put a GROUP ritual together for Azazel but do not know of any day that is important to him like the spring equinox is to Astaroth and Beltane is to Beelzebub,

I know about thanksgiving rituals and i know how to put together a rital. I am looking for any of Azazel's days so i can create a GROUP ritual in his honor.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back