Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Azazel's Astrology Addon Idea: Workings Suggestions for Natal charts

Fuchs

The idear is to give people related to their natal-chart spiritual improvement suggestions like planetary squares, rune workings, health tips,... like a skill tree in a game.

If you do this your chart will change to this and in best case look like this, you will incorporate these positive aspects.

I know this would be a huge project, but at the same time it would greatly help SS.

What do you think?

The idear is to give people related to their natal-chart spiritual improvement suggestions like planetary squares, rune workings, health tips,... like a skill tree in a game.

If you do this your chart will change to this and in best case look like this, you will incorporate these positive aspects.

I know this would be a huge project, but at the same time it would greatly help SS.

What do you think?
I'll start by saying that I can only give my opinion, but it would be a very nice idea. Unfortunately I believe it is much more complex than it seems. And it already seems complex enough. But if it could be done it would be very interesting.

That's a great idea.

If somebody cannot comprehend their natal chart and what they need to do with it, than they are not ready for this.

If somebody cannot comprehend their natal chart and what they need to do with it, than they are not ready for this.
I think there are many layers off understanding in astrology, the more one knows the better one can improve.

Everybody can do a planetary square, even people who just finished the 40 day program.

Astrology takes much more time to get a good understanding.

What do you think?
Even the SS calendar could be integrated, they choose their location and according to the upcoming dates the suggested workings could adjust.

Where is the logic: if he doesn’t know, then he’s not ready. If the Gods thought like you, nothing would be written here😁. If you can help share your knowledge, then damn do it!!! Those who are very new or don’t know super astrology need help ❤️☺️

That would be a tool that every member of JoS would use from time to time. Using that software would be like having a personal astrologer on call 24/7.

The Ancient forms staff is vary busy so I don’t think they’re looking for projects to take on, is this something you’d want to take the lead on and you’re looking for help or was this a suggestion put out there hoping someone would pick up and do?

Even the SS calendar could be integrated, they choose their location and according to the upcoming dates the suggested workings could adjust.
I have a question.

As you know, every placement works differently for each person. Do you have a plan for this?

I think it would be best for new SS to devote some time to learning their natal chart, and then grasping the basics of astrology. From there, you can very easily find planets that are weak or other aspects that cause problems, and work to rectify them.

Everybody can do a planetary square, even people who just finished the 40 day program.

I don't think so. You need to fully open your chakras and your soul needs to be quite clean, and also the execution is not easy. You also need to comprehend what you need to do and you cannot rely on a program. Nobody will have success in this after 40 days of mediation.

Where is the logic: if he doesn’t know, then he’s not ready. If the Gods thought like you, nothing would be written here😁. If you can help share your knowledge, then damn do it!!! Those who are very new or don’t know super astrology need help ❤️☺️

Yes that is actually the most sensible to say and has the most basic logic. If somebody doesn't know what they are doing, than they are not ready to do it. This also extends to the natal chart question. The Gods will only give knowledge to the ones who deserve it and can comprehend it.

These are not toys that you just do and "what happens, happens."
It requires insight, knowledge, and wisdom to know what you have to do and this must not be replaced by a program.
Thousands of years ago most people only did very basic meditations. And they were only introduced to these more powerful stuff after many years. Now the JoS and other sources throws top secrete methods and meditations and mantras and everything in front of the most basic person. No you cannot do squares after 40 fucking days, this is ridiculous. You have to be serious about what you do and if you are not confident in something, just don't do it. And if you are confident in something stupid than you deserve it.

I don't think so. You need to fully open your chakras and your soul needs to be quite clean, and also the execution is not easy. You also need to comprehend what you need to do and you cannot rely on a program. Nobody will have success in this after 40 days of mediation.

Yes that is actually the most sensible to say and has the most basic logic. If somebody doesn't know what they are doing, than they are not ready to do it. This also extends to the natal chart question. The Gods will only give knowledge to the ones who deserve it and can comprehend it.

These are not toys that you just do and "what happens, happens."
It requires insight, knowledge, and wisdom to know what you have to do and this must not be replaced by a program.
Thousands of years ago most people only did very basic meditations. And they were only introduced to these more powerful stuff after many years. Now the JoS and other sources throws top secrete methods and meditations and mantras and everything in front of the most basic person. No you cannot do squares after 40 fucking days, this is ridiculous. You have to be serious about what you do and if you are not confident in something, just don't do it. And if you are confident in something stupid than you deserve it.
There may be some issues energy wise, but it is possible.
You just have to repeat a mantra each day from a good astrological starting point a given amount a day.
But keep the affirmation amount the same. That's not to hard.

There could be some measures done, so beginners get other meditations then advanced people. Which is a valid concern thank you AFODO. Didn´t think about it.

I have a question.

As you know, every placement works differently for each person. Do you have a plan for this?
Can you give a example? I'm not totally sure what you mean.

A person has a birth chart, according to the moment/"star constellation" they are born and then there is the current state off the stars which affect them there working, depending on there physical location on earth/distance to the planets.

Did I miss something?

I think it would be best for new SS to devote some time to learning their natal chart, and then grasping the basics of astrology. From there, you can very easily find planets that are weak or other aspects that cause problems, and work to rectify them.
I agree and also for this purpose the tool could help. They see a possible working, click it and there astrology placement with the current planets, can be listed. So they can reverse engineer and look it up to get a better understanding.

That would be a tool that every member of JoS would use from time to time. Using that software would be like having a personal astrologer on call 24/7.

The Ancient forms staff is vary busy so I don’t think they’re looking for projects to take on, is this something you’d want to take the lead on and you’re looking for help or was this a suggestion put out there hoping someone would pick up and do?
I wanted to know in the first place, how other SS think about it, to see if it is a good idea. To get feedback, negative and positive. So if it is realized, it can be done in the best way.

No code/tool can replace a good astrologer like HPHC or Lydia. A machine can't do divination.

I would certainly help, the best way I can, to develop this idea.

A idea does not have to be implemented immediately, at first it has to be out.

If this tool get's developed only in 5 or 10 years it is still good, that I proposed it now.

There might be the possibility HPHC or someone else did allready think about something like it.

Can you give a example? I'm not totally sure what you mean.

A person has a birth chart, according to the moment/"star constellation" they are born and then there is the current state off the stars which affect them there working, depending on there physical location on earth/distance to the planets.

Did I miss something?
Let's say one person has Sun in Aries and Mars in Cancer, while the other person has Sun in Aries but Mars in Aries. In this case, the Sun in Aries placements of these two different people won't work the same way. The person in the first example is more passive, while the other person may be more aggressive. Of course, this is just a simple example.

My question is, in this case, will the birth chart be interpreted as a whole or will each placement be explained separately?

Я так не думаю. Вам нужно полностью открыть свои чакры, и ваша душа должна быть довольно чистой, а также исполнение нелегко. Вам также нужно понять, что вам нужно сделать, и вы не можете полагаться на программу. Никто не добьется успеха в этом после 40 дней посредничества.
В каких-то моментах ты возможно прав. Я знаю, что есть даже не новички которые вообще не могут выполнить без ошибки квадрат))). Как я успереводить здесь). но я не разделяю с тобой позиции что вам Сатанисты и так много дано. Много да, но хотелось бы все). Там дальше конечно будет все от Богов, потому что люди даже Сатанисты, жадничают знаний.😭…At some points you may be right. I know that there are even non-newbies who cannot find an error-free square at all))). As I can more successfully cite here). but I do not share your point of view that you are Satanists and so much has been given. A lot, yes, but I would like everything). Then, of course, everything will be from the Gods, because people, even Satanists, are greedy for knowledge.😭

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back