Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Azazel came to us through a quija board

satanserpant666

Me and my two friends used a quija board for the first time the other night and were contacted. When we first asked it it's name it said "mama" like the movie. Naturally we were freaked out. So we asked it if it was just joking with us and it said "yes" and put the slider on the Smiling Sun. We talked to the spirit and asked it many questions. We asked him to spell out his real name and he spelled "zaza" and we asked it if we should look it up on a phone. It said yes. so we did and Azazel was one of the first names that popped up so we asked "Are you Azazel?" And he said "yes". But he jokes around alot. We asked it what happened to our friend who went missing almost a year ago. The first night it said killed himself, the next night we asked it if he jumped off the bridge voluntarily and it said "no" And we asked it if it could show the first letter of the persons name and it was "N" we had all had thoughts that this person had killed him for a long time. But we asked it if it was playing with us and said "yes". Is this normal Azazel behavior? Has anyone else contacted Him through quija? Is there any advice anyone could give us as we are new.

Your sure that's Azazel because that doesn't sound like him to me. Also don't refer to Azazel as an it have respect for him. Also Azazel wouldn't play around like that you must have contacted an enemy. Have you just dedicated because sometimes the enemy attacks newbies and play with them especially if your new to using ouija boards. Even not being new. Azazel wouldn't tell lies like that and play around saying some mama.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Haill Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanserpant666" wrote:

Me and my two friends used a quija board for the first time the other night and were contacted. When we first asked it it's name it said "mama" like the movie. Naturally we were freaked out. So we asked it if it was just joking with us and it said "yes" and put the slider on the Smiling Sun. We talked to the spirit and asked it many questions. We asked him to spell out his real name and he spelled "zaza" and we asked it if we should look it up on a phone. It said yes. so we did and Azazel was one of the first names that popped up so we asked "Are you Azazel?" And he said "yes". But he jokes around alot. We asked it what happened to our friend who went missing almost a year ago. The first night it said killed himself, the next night we asked it if he jumped off the bridge voluntarily and it said "no" And we asked it if it could show the first letter of the persons name and it was "N" we had all had thoughts that this person had killed him for a long time. But we asked it if it was playing with us and said "yes". Is this normal Azazel behavior? Has anyone else contacted Him through quija? Is there any advice anyone could give us as we are new.

I may be wrong, as I'm quite new but it doesn't sounds like Azazel to me. Or any of the other Gods, for that matter. There will be times when the Gods behave playful with us, but not when asking serious quesitons. You've most probably encountered an enemy. Be careful when using ouija boards.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanserpant666" wrote:

Well, although I do not know Lord Azazel personally, that does not at
all sound like the sort of behaviour he would engage in. Use caution!
It sounds like an angel to me; as has been said, they love fucking
with newly dedicated people. And do be a bit more respectful when
referring to him, please...Lord Azazel is one of the four Crowned
Princes of Hell, and he is no "spirit", but a living, breathing being
such as you and I. Treat him with the same respect and dignity as you
would one of us. The gods do have senses of humour, but they are never
frivolous. This I know. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!
and hail Lord Azazel!

On 2/6/13, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:
I may be wrong, as I'm quite new but it doesn't sounds like Azazel to me. Or
any of the other Gods, for that matter. There will be times when the Gods
behave playful with us, but not when asking serious quesitons. You've most
probably encountered an enemy. Be careful when using ouija boards.

HAIL SATAN!!

Me and my two friends used a quija board for the first time the other
night and were contacted. When we first asked it it's name it said "mama"
like the movie. Naturally we were freaked out. So we asked it if it was
just joking with us and it said "yes" and put the slider on the Smiling
Sun. We talked to the spirit and asked it many questions. We asked him to
spell out his real name and he spelled "zaza" and we asked it if we should
look it up on a phone. It said yes. so we did and Azazel was one of the
first names that popped up so we asked "Are you Azazel?" And he said
"yes". But he jokes around alot. We asked it what happened to our friend
who went missing almost a year ago. The first night it said killed
himself, the next night we asked it if he jumped off the bridge
voluntarily and it said "no" And we asked it if it could show the first
letter of the persons name and it was "N" we had all had thoughts that
this person had killed him for a long time. But we asked it if it was
playing with us and said "yes". Is this normal Azazel behavior? Has anyone
else contacted Him through quija? Is there any advice anyone could give us
as we are new.

Could be enemy trying to pretend to be the Gods
they always try that , be aware and careful.

This is ridiculous and im tired of hearing about crap as such. Our Gods do not have time to play silly games and why would they want to scare the very people that they have fought to protect.
Azazel has been by far one of the most favored when it comes to slander and misinformation.  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 7:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel came to us through a quija board

Your sure that's Azazel because that doesn't sound like him to me. Also don't refer to Azazel as an it have respect for him. Also Azazel wouldn't play around like that you must have contacted an enemy. Have you just dedicated because sometimes the enemy attacks newbies and play with them especially if your new to using ouija boards. Even not being new. Azazel wouldn't tell lies like that and play around saying some mama.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Haill Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

Did you ask him to swear for Satan's name that he was not lying about his identity?

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:36 AM, satanserpant666 <satanserpant666@... wrote:

I had a friend, I was trying to figure out what time he killed himself with a ouija board too. first it said 9:46 and then it said 6:49 and the rest was just a buncha flail. but that was like, eh, practically a century ago lol

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel came to us through a quija board

Could be enemy trying to pretend to be the Gods
they always try that , be aware and careful.

This is clearly not Azazel, I think its "mama" and "zaza", 2 spirits that like making people believe they are Gods. My advice, ignore them. They never tell the truth.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "satanserpant666" <satanserpant666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 01:36:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Azazel came to us through a quija board

ya that does not sound like our Gods so be careful.When ever you use a board I would suggest that you invite Father Satan and His Demons into your practice.That way you are not only Satanically protected but you can ask then if they are of Satan and if no then banish them and fill the room with Satanic fire. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Azazel came to us through a quija board

I think you're being messed with by angels, if you're being played with you're obviously not dealing with one of Satan's own.

Hail Satan!

Lots of vidz on the deity mama/zaza/zozo I also wonder who this deity really is? Anyone who knows?

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:

I may be wrong, as I'm quite new but it doesn't sounds like Azazel to me. Or any of the other Gods, for that matter. There will be times when the Gods behave playful with us, but not when asking serious quesitons. You've most probably encountered an enemy. Be careful when using ouija boards.

HAIL SATAN!!

Remember to ask Father To bless your ouija board.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "sidhuriel" <sidhuriel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:53:48 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel came to us through a quija board
  I think you're being messed with by angels, if you're being played with you're obviously not dealing with one of Satan's own.

Hail Satan!

In my opinion this "entity" sounds like "Zozo", be careful.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:46 AM, <royalblueflame666@... wrote:
  Remember to ask Father To bless your ouija board.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "sidhuriel" <sidhuriel@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:53:48 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel came to us through a quija board

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back