Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

awkward question

Rock Rancourt

Hi people,   I kind of have an awkward question, what exactly does Father Satan look like? I know its a stupid question but i've been having weird dreams and this man is always in them one way or another. Please respond, i'm kind of getting worried.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:
From what I beleive is to be true, he can make his form to anything that he wants, to anyone he wants. The Xtian might be clouding you if the man is doing bad things to you, otherwise he might be Father Lucifer himself. Hope it helped. Read the article I put it explains conversation with Lucifer

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rock Rancourt <rockrancourt@ wrote:

Hi people,

I kind of have an awkward question, what exactly does Father Satan look like? I know its a stupid question but i've been having weird dreams and this man is always in them one way or another. Please respond, i'm kind of getting worried.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back