Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Awesome Dream Last Night! Going Into Battle!

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I just woke up from the best dream ever!

We had all united (physically, not just in these groups) and we all had armor on, and swords and axes, whichever you each prefer, and we were led by HP Maxine into battle against the jews and xians! We were physically fighting them! And winning of course. Satan and the Demons were overlooking us, so they weren't there physically fighting beside us, they were letting us handle things.

And in my dream, near the end, I found my soulmate! One of you (not sure who, one of the men) was about to slice his head off with your sword, I took one look at him and knew at first glance that whoever he was, he was my soulmate. So I jumped in and deflected your blow and explained to you that he was my soulmate and even though he was xian I was confident I could talk sense into him and make him see the truth. You (whoever you were) helped me get him and his parents to safety.

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

That is a really awesome dream Lydia,I have always loved swords too,and have many of them,so I know I was there fighting too.And as far as your soul mate thing,I feel we will all find ours,who truly love Satan,and live for him.I was chatting with one of our members last night,and we were talking about how we really become who we were met to be,and realize that more and more who we really are,the more we advance too.Its like things start making more and more sense,the more we walk with Father,and live this life.Its going to be a great new year,I can just feel it.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Awesome Dream Last Night! Going Into Battle!

We had all united (physically, not just in these groups) and we all had armor on, and swords and axes, whichever you each prefer, and we were led by HP Maxine into battle against the jews and xians! We were physically fighting them! And winning of course. Satan and the Demons were overlooking us, so they weren't there physically fighting beside us, they were letting us handle things.

And in my dream, near the end, I found my soulmate! One of you (not sure who, one of the men) was about to slice his head off with your sword, I took one look at him and knew at first glance that whoever he was, he was my soulmate. So I jumped in and deflected your blow and explained to you that he was my soulmate and even though he was xian I was confident I could talk sense into him and make him see the truth. You (whoever you were) helped me get him and his parents to safety.

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Wow. H[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 11:00 AM

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Now that sounds like an epic battle. I myself profess a strange weakness to martial arts, hand to hand combat and especially, epic viking like battles. To stand in a front line, dressed up in heavy armour wielding a sword in each hand and... Kill!!! And then to die a glorious death in battle. I don't even know why I have such a strange fondness to that kind of things...
Hail Satan and all the true Gods!

/Mike
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

aweso[/IMG]</var> death to the jews
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 11:00 AM

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Cool dream. I too have dreams of stuff like that.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

But lydia which level are you right now both physically and spritualy. The reason why lm asking is because l wanna be great ------------------------------ On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 8:00 AM PST lydia_666@... wrote: I just woke up from the best dream ever! We had all united (physically, not just in these groups) and we all had armor on, and swords and axes, whichever you each prefer, and we were led by HP Maxine into battle against the jews and xians! We were physically fighting them! And winning of course. Satan and the Demons were overlooking us, so they weren't there physically fighting beside us, they were letting us handle things. And in my dream, near the end, I found my soulmate! One of you (not sure who, one of the men) was about to slice his head off with your sword, I took one look at him and knew at first glance that whoever he was, he was my soulmate. So I jumped in and deflected your blow and explained to you that he was my
soulmate and even though he was xian I was confident I could talk sense into him and make him see the truth. You (whoever you were) helped me get him and his parents to safety. I love swords. Hail Satan!

Swords and Axes?...why medieval-like battle? anyway Nice dream you have!! I remember i had a dream that jewish territories are devastated by Satanic warriors. All jews on that place gathered and pointing and looking at me(of course their angry)as if they blame me. All i can think that time was "talk as long as you want, for it is your final words. You people gonna die our hands anyway".

Hail Father Satan!!

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Very true Brian! I am also finding that!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That is a really awesome dream Lydia,I have always loved swords too,and have many of them,so I know I was there fighting too.And as far as your soul mate thing,I feel we will all find ours,who truly love Satan,and live for him.I was chatting with one of our members last night,and we were talking about how we really become who we were met to be,and realize that more and more who we really are,the more we advance too.Its like things start making more and more sense,the more we walk with Father,and live this life.Its going to be a great new year,I can just feel it.

Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 10:00 AM

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Quite often, when we have a fascination with a period in history, it's because of a past life. You should do a past life regression. You may have actually been a Viking!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@... wrote:

Now that sounds like an epic battle. I myself profess a strange weakness to martial arts, hand to hand combat and especially, epic viking like battles. To stand in a front line, dressed up in heavy armour wielding a sword in each hand and... Kill!!! And then to die a glorious death in battle. I don't even know why I have such a strange fondness to that kind of things...

/Mike
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

It wasn't really "medieval", since they were pretty fancy armor and weapons. Lots of white-gold colors, etc. And look on JoS, at the pics of the Demons, many of them have swords. And people here have posted that when they saw Father Satan or the Demons, either in astral communication or in dreams, they sometimes wear armor and swords.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Swords and Axes?...why medieval-like battle? anyway Nice dream you have!! I remember i had a dream that jewish territories are devastated by Satanic warriors. All jews on that place gathered and pointing and looking at me(of course their angry)as if they blame me. All i can think that time was "talk as long as you want, for it is your final words. You people gonna die our hands anyway".

Hail Father Satan!!

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

It's a bit early for that as I've only recently started my Power Meditations. But I already love the idea and will try that for sure when the time comes.

/Mike

Quite often, when we have a fascination with a period in history, it's because of a past life. You should do a past life regression. You may have actually been a Viking!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@ wrote:

/Mike
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I love swords.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back