Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aweakening all the Gentile people 21 June 2013 [Ritual / 40 day work

Do a banishing ritual and build an aura of protection around your mom.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], danielcoetser@... wrote:

There is a powerful entity present in my house, my friends and I have communicated with him and although his appearance remains hidden to us , his intentions are to harm my (christian) mother , she has explained vivid dreams to me that correspond with what I've heard form him ... How do I get rid of him? Please help.

HAIL ALMIGHTY SATANAS/LUCIFER
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 21:34:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Communicating with father Satan.

Honestly , the only reason I would like to talk to him personally is to see his image as vibrantly and clear as I did that night and to thank him for all that he has done for me .. I guess in a way , I want to be closer and more connected to Satan , I don't know how to explain it but thank you.

HAIL SATAN

Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 21:26:00
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Communicating with father Satan.

If you're trying to contact Father for chit chat, then you're out of luck. He, along with all of the Demons of Hell, is busy.

If you're trying to contact Father for a reason, then try picturing his sigil in your head and talk to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], danielcoetser@ wrote:

Hey ,, my name is vincent and I've been a SS for about 2 years now ,, I've only physically seen father once , on the night of my dedication and it was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced ... I've been trying time and time again to contact father and so far have had no luck ... Am I doing something wrong? Any advice would be appreciated.

Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 09:15:49
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Aweakening all the Gentile people 21 June 2013 [Ritual / 40 day working]

The enemy is pushing hard to avoid this ritual to be performed (attacks, time lost, etc.) so keep on doing this !
I can feel and see its effects.
For those who has not yet started the ritual, wake up ! Don't forget these dates :

-Thursday July 11, waxing moon in Leo before the void moon, waxing moon in Virgo after the void moon (2 1/2 hour void). I feel both moon signs are good for awakening, as Virgo is good for white magick for others. If not Thursday, can be done the day before, Wednesday, moon in Leo or the day after, Friday, moon in Virgo
-Sunday July 14, waxing moon in Libra
-Thursday July 18th after the void moon that morning/evening depending on location, moon will be in Sagittarius
-Friday July 19th, waxing moon in Sagittarius

WITH SATAN FOR SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

First of all I have to thank all of our Faithful ones who have been working relentlessly on the 40 day destruction Ritual/Working that was posted. This has made an impact and this was very evident in recent attack on many levels, from mindless xians, to personal attacks we have received and other things. If someone is on the process of completing a 40 day working against the enemy, this ritual/working can be started on later days, AFTER you are done with it.

A great signal that the Vatican is scared is that they do all sorts of shit lately, like the Pope and how he remembered he should 'come in contact' with the people more.

Because they are on the death coffin and the empty shell retard enemy soul has to get down there and chase the followers. Pathetic.

What our people do right here is very important, I cannot emphasize this. Its also to be mentioned that those who are relentless in their attacks and spiritual assaults against the enemy, are placed first in priority in help from the Powers of Hell. The harder you get attacked, you must know the more shit you bring to the enemy.

The enemy is in complete desperation, you just need to open your eyes on how many people stray away from them daily, how many new members we have everyday, how many more people are becoming interested in Satanism each day.

As for the Protective meditation by HPS Maxine, this should be continued indefinitely. During any of these workings/rituals.

This Ritual has to have the most participation. We have many people here, this group did hit 10000 members. If half of these members actively worked in meditating and fighting relentlessly, they would do insane damage to the enemy. SATAN EXPECTS YOU TO, NOT ME! SHOW OUR FATHER YOUR WORTH AND GET ALL THE REWARDS THAT COME WITH IT, THIS WORLD BECOMING OURS BEING THE GREATEST OF THE REWARDS.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE RITUAL:

-----******Ritual/Working Date and Information:

The Ritual/Working is to be started on June 21.

The number of Runic vibrations is adjustable. More vibrations, more power. This is up to you. The minimum is 9 for each Rune.

Hours of the day: Any hours, but Jupiter, Sun and Venus are the Greatest. Avoid the hours of Mars and Saturn as this is a White Ritual/Working.

Additional Dates the Ritual/Working can be started and performed:

-Friday June 21st, waxing moon in Sagittarius. Void moon ends early that morning
-Thursday July 11, waxing moon in Leo before the void moon, waxing moon in Virgo after the void moon (2 1/2 hour void). I feel both moon signs are good for awakening, as Virgo is good for white magick for others. If not Thursday, can be done the day before, Wednesday, moon in Leo or the day after, Friday, moon in Virgo
-Sunday July 14, waxing moon in Libra
-Thursday July 18th after the void moon that morning/evening depending on location, moon will be in Sagittarius
-Friday July 19th, waxing moon in Sagittarius

The Runes to be used are ODHAL, DAGAZ and SOWILO, but Sowilo is optional and will just add more power to the Ritual and Working. The Runes are Pronounced as:

ODHAL- OOOOOOO-TTTTTHHHHHHD-AAAAAAAA-LLLLLLLLL

DAGAZ- DDDDDDDD-AAAAAA-GGGGGGG-AAAAAAA-ZZZZZZZ

SOWILO- SSSSSSS-OOOOO-VVVVVV-IIIIIII-LLLLLLL-OOOOOOOO *or* SSSSSSSS-OOOOOOOO-LLLLLLL *or* SSSSSS-AAAAAA-HHHHHHH-UUUUUUUU-IIIIII-LLLLLL.

~~~~Runic Affrimation [To be recited after each 9 chants of Runes]: The energies of (_Name of Rune_) are constantly and permanently in aweakening all Gentiles across the world to the Satanic Truth and the lies of the enemies of Satan. [You can add NOW in the end of the affirmation, but this is optional. Do this only if it feels right]

~~~~Ritual Affirmation [ To be affirmed 9 times after you are done with the Runes ]: All Gentiles of Planet Earth are now aweakening to the Satanic Truth and to the lies of Satan's enemies.

-----*******IMPORTANT POINTS:

*Be aware the enemy will try to stop you, with all kinds of thoughts. Be prepared to not give a fuck about these and proceed, as the enemy is very sly and they will use anything.

*The working will not require more than 10 minutes a day, so there is no excuse not to participate.

*Always keep your Meditation programm up for the length of it. For those who are more advanced, Merkaba is to be practiced for the whole working, daily, as to now allow the vibration drop. CLEANING YOUR SOUL IS MANDATORY, EVERYDAY.

*If you lose a day, make up for it on the next day and if you have time limits, do not obsess over the Planetary hours. Though this is to be avoided as to add more power to it.

*The first day Ritual can be avoided, but will boost the power of the Ritual and is a great formality. This should be repeated on the 40th day of the Ritual.

*The energies can be directed with your own visualization. Be it the Earth completely inside Satanic energy, or in a charged ball directed to the Ether, like a thoughtform. You can adjust this. Its also advisable you spend 3-4 minutes after the working, each day, visualizing the perfect Satanic world, massive anger against the enemies and jews, massive aweakenings, the Fourth Reich and generally dwell on it with your love.

-THE RITUAL-

Runic Affrimation [To be recited after each 9 chants of Runes]: The energies of (_Name of Rune_) are constantly and permanently in aweakening all Gentiles across the world to the Satanic Truth and the lies of the enemies of Satan. [You can add NOW in the end of the affirmation, but this is optional. Do this only if it feels right]

Ritual Affirmation [ To be affirmed 9 times after you are done with the Runes ]: All Gentiles of Planet Earth are now aweakening to the Satanic Truth and to the lies of Satan's enemies.

This Ritual will be very alike your standard and easy Rituals. The purpose of this is that we need the numbers we have, to participate and GIVE THEIR ALL TO THIS.

I am making this extremely easy, applicable, possible for everyone. If you do not have an Altar, go for your Astral Temple. If you do not have an Astral temple, an Altar or nothing of these, jump straight forward to the Working.

Excuses are for the weak, quitting is for the weaker and fearful people to the trash can.

Doing and applying is for Satanists, future Gods and people who are seriously dedicated to Father Satan, not just by mere words.

Here is the Link for the Standard Ritual. What we are going to do is adjust this.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

You will do the Ritual as you usually do, but the Prayer will be different, it can also be adjusted as you see fit in a personal matter, but don't stray.

ALSO, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT KEEP THE "MY PURPOSE" PART OF THE RITUAL SOLID, FOR THE NESSESCARY CONNECTION TO BE ESTABLISHED WITH ALL OUR PEOPLE PERFORMING THE WORKING AND RITUAL!

Prayer:

Father Satan, Father of the Gentile people, I come before you, asking you for a Torch to enlighten your lost and blinded Gentile Children. I am before you, asking for this Torch and to be made a beacon of your enlightment, a beacon of your Truth, a True shinning Sun of your Truth. I am not here with mere promises and words, but in full awareness of that I must fight, help and be relentless in acquiring back what is yours and mine. Aweaken my inner Truth, let it shine throught all the levels of existence, make me one of those who aweaken your lost children back to yourself, their Father and Creator. Only the worth ones, the ones who were taken from you and you desire back. The ones who will see the Golden age and come back to you, from my own effort and power, LET THEM BE BACK THROUGH MY OWN WORK. The power you have given me. So Father Satan, mightiest of all, GRANT ME THE NESSESCARY POWER AND TRUST IN ME, AS I TRUST IN YOU, COMPLETELY AND I GIVE YOU MY WORD, NEVER TO BE BROKEN: I WILL BE THE LIGHT THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HIDE, A TRUE SATANIC LIGHT THAT GENTILES WILL SEE AND COME BACK TO OUR MIGHTY FAMILY.

MY PURPOSE IS TO AWEAKEN ALL OUR GENTILE BROTHERS TO THE SATANIC TRUTH AND MAKE THEM ALL REALIZE THE LIES OF THE ENEMIES OF SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LILITH!!!!

HEIL HITLER!!!!

HAIL ALL THE WARRIORS, MEN AND GODS, OF HELL!!!!

~~~Now after you are done with the prayer, you will proceed in chanting the Runes.

1. You will start by Odhal, to aweaken Gentiles to their Genetic and Racial Soul roots:

After your vibrate the Rune for 9 times or the number of your choice, affirm 9 times : The energies of ODHAL are constantly and permanently in aweakening all Gentiles across the world to the Satanic Truth and the lies of the enemies of Satan.

2. Next you will be moving to Dagaz, the Rune of flashes of inner knowledge and aweakening, explosive realizations:

After your vibrate the Rune for 9 times or the number of your choice, affirm 9 times : The energies of DAGAZ are constantly and permanently in aweakening all Gentiles across the world to the Satanic Truth and the lies of the enemies of Satan.

3 (Optional). Now you will be moving to Sowilo. After you vibrate the Rune for the numbers you chose, you will affirm 9 times:

The energies of SOWILO are constantly and permanently in aweakening all Gentiles across the world to the Satanic Truth and the lies of the enemies of Satan.

4. Repeat the Ritual affirmation 9 times:

"All Gentiles of Planet Earth are now aweakening to the Satanic Truth and to the lies of Satan's enemies."

5. Meditate for some minutes for the New Satanic world.

You're done. Close your Ritual, HAIL SATAN powerfully and feel proud for yourself!

Summing the steps up:

1. Open the Ritual.
2. Do the Ritual as usually with a different prayer.
3. At the height of the Ritual, Vibrate the Runes and say the affirmations.
4. Close the Ritual.
5. The Working: Continue the Vibrating the Runes from 9 days to 40 days after
the day of the Ritual, or constantly and everyday as part of your meditation
schedule.

AS FOR THE WORKING, JUST REPEAT THE RUNIC VIBRATIONS AND AFFIRMATIONS, THEN AFFIRM 9 TIMES THE RITUAL AFFIRMATION.

Enjoy seeing the enemies getting scattered and the Golden Age approaching faster, because of your effort.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back