Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Awakening the Blind

Mother Fucker

Greetings, this is the first spiritual satanist of Kuwait(I'm an astral king) speaking to you...I do wish to see the greatest of you to work hard at this time, this is a new age but not of deception but of war, you must awaken your people and your loved ones. I will guide you to this..but know that the enemy is watching as it watches over and hunts to try to kill me of course because I am awakening my people of my country that never happened before,

Vibrate Algiz 9 / 40 / 108 times

How to vibrate Algiz? AAH-LLL-GGG-EEEE-ZZZZ

After you vibrate this tune say this affirmation: " The energies of _____ (Rune) is Burning and destroying all Islamic / Christian ( you can say one of those to) energies and thought forms in (Specific country as of example: Kuwait)

Good luck to you all Spiritual Satanists of this global planet we live in, remember don't let anyone fool you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

HAIL THE GODS

HEIL HITLER

There is no such thing as a ''astral king'' your obviously a infiltrator trying to push BS on us. Algiz is the rune of protection, so your trying to get us to bless our enemies. Don't listen to this fucker. 

On Friday, February 13, 2015 9:49 AM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings, this is the first spiritual satanist of Kuwait(I'm an astral king) speaking to you...I do wish to see the greatest of you to work hard at this time, this is a new age but not of deception but of war, you must awaken your people and your loved ones. I will guide you to this..but know that the enemy is watching as it watches over and hunts to try to kill me of course because I am awakening my people of my country that never happened before,

After you vibrate this tune say this affirmation: " The energies of _____ (Rune) is Burning and destroying all Islamic / Christian ( you can say one of those to) energies and thought forms in (Specific country as of example: Kuwait)

Good luck to you all Spiritual Satanists of this global planet we live in, remember don't let anyone fool you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

HAIL THE GODS

HEIL HITLER

Just know your fucked up...
Now that was very...annoyingly funny
Ha.ha!!
astral king??
On Feb 13, 2015 8:49 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

HAIL THE GODS

HEIL HITLER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back