Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Australia

LaRs

This may be a little random but are there any satanists here living in Australia? I would love to meet somebody of my own beliefs.

Hail Satan

A gidday from Brisbane!
What part of the country are you in?
I've been lurking on here for quite a while, and learning. Was great to find a site full of info that makes so much sense, and isn't just reversed christianity.

Hail Satan!
Anita

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009 2:08:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Australia

This may be a little random but are there any satanists here living in Australia? I would love to meet somebody of my own beliefs.

Hail Satan

[/IMG] Learn more.

hey Im from Hobart Tasmania :)

I agree, when I found JoS I knew i was at home.
Hail Satan!! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], keep_the_keeper <anita66young@... wrote:

A gidday from Brisbane!

What part of the country are you in?

I've been lurking on here for quite a while, and learning. Was great to find a site full of info that makes so much sense, and isn't just reversed christianity.

Hail Satan!

Anita

Sent: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009 2:08:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Australia

Hail Satan

__________________________________________________________________________________
Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail.
Learn more: http://au.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back