Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura programming

jeremy montoya

If i go in a trance and then breathe in orange energy and imagine my aura orange and affirm "women find me sexually irresistable" will this work?
------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 7:11 PM PDT Stacey Halmo wrote:

Can anyone explain the number 616 to me I posted this question 2 nights ago and nobody has responded :(

Yes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

If i go in a trance and then breathe in orange energy and imagine my aura orange and affirm "women find me sexually irresistable" will this work?

Can anyone explain the number 616 to me I posted this question 2 nights ago and nobody has responded :(

Ur aura question it wud work it all depends on wat ur intentions are,n really,really depends on wat impressin the colour ur using gives u or means to u.
In my best oppion red works best for anytin related to attractin or sexual in nature,yellow /gold deals more wit wealth,charisma,intellectual areas.
It important to hav specific impressions.

red would also be good for insighting lust; sex magic is also very powerful.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.htmlHail Satan! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aura programming

Yes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back