Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura of Protection - Runes / Sex Magick

[email protected]

Hello !

- First question : Runes in Aura of Protection
 My reason for including runes is well it's quite natural for me that I'm studying them and know them quiet well now (all with names, broad effects, symbols and positions). Actually my soul is really attracted to runes since my childhood I was reading stories with runes and wizards haha. Anyway I've tried different setups I'm thinking of settling on this one but since it's completely homemade and I got no opinion on it yet I'm not sure how good it is/how to improve.

X5 "I am breathing in pure energy. This energy is renforcing my aura. My aura is protecting me at all times from everything, and deflecting attacks back"
Then : x1  "AURUZ - ISA - ALGIZ - THAURISAZ - SAUWILO"then AUM
then x5"
This energy is renforcing my aura. My aura is protecting me at all times from everything, and deflecting attacks back"" 
My questions being :
-order of runes is good ? AURUZ is to draw power and set up the rest, ISA to stealth the work, ALGIZ as the pillar of protection, THAURISAZ to make it spikey and deflective, SAUWILO to seal the deal, empower the runes and the aura and make it unpassable.What I'm looking for is bsically like in martial arts using the energy of the opponent to hit him back harder. I'm not looking to "absorb" the shock of anything negative. I would rather send everything back including negative thoughts (yeah I don't give a fuck about "normal people" getting hit back with their negative thoughts against me, I actually want them to experience pain for having negative thoughts against me.").
So looking for help in making this counter offensive AoP as effective as possibel on low energy maintenance. Would INGWAZ help with energy consumption when the aura isn't dealing with anything serious ? Would the AoP activate fully & automatically anyway if I stock most of the energy in INGWAZ and program the aura to only use it when needed ?
-Is the AUM here useful or should I drop it ? AUM not even being a rune. What do AUM do exactly ? We use it to close some RTR and in AUM SURYAE sun cleaning meditation. AUM is gold element right ? The transmutation of the soul ? But does it makes sense after a rune work on AoP to "transmute the runes into the aura ?
-Can I reduce the number of affirmations without hurting myself ? I got 10 affirmations for total of 5 runes vibrated. Affirmations take most of the time currently. Should I increase the number of repetions for each rune or the number of different runes ? The goal being to keep this AoP maintenance work short still because I do it 2 times per day ideally.

- Second question still related to aura of protection : Sex magickWhen I don't have anything particular to do with sexual energy release I started using it to empower my aura of protection with this affirmation "this sexual energy is permanently reinforcing my aura".
Good idea or is there a better way/better usage of sexual energy when there is no particular work in mind ? Just looking to not waste any energy here.

Each rune has its own unique number of affirmations e.g Algiz-x7,UR-x2.read more on the runes meditation.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 at 7:48, vyr8@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello !

- First question : Runes in Aura of Protection
 My reason for including runes is well it's quite natural for me that I'm studying them and know them quiet well now (all with names, broad effects, symbols and positions). Actually my soul is really attracted to runes since my childhood I was reading stories with runes and wizards haha. Anyway I've tried different setups I'm thinking of settling on this one but since it's completely homemade and I got no opinion on it yet I'm not sure how good it is/how to improve.

X5 "I am breathing in pure energy. This energy is renforcing my aura. My aura is protecting me at all times from everything, and deflecting attacks back"
Then : x1  "AURUZ - ISA - ALGIZ - THAURISAZ - SAUWILO"then AUM
then x5"
This energy is renforcing my aura. My aura is protecting me at all times from everything, and deflecting attacks back"" 
My questions being :
-order of runes is good ? AURUZ is to draw power and set up the rest, ISA to stealth the work, ALGIZ as the pillar of protection, THAURISAZ to make it spikey and deflective, SAUWILO to seal the deal, empower the runes and the aura and make it unpassable.What I'm looking for is bsically like in martial arts using the energy of the opponent to hit him back harder. I'm not looking to "absorb" the shock of anything negative. I would rather send everything back including negative thoughts (yeah I don't give a fuck about "normal people" getting hit back with their negative thoughts against me, I actually want them to experience pain for having negative thoughts against me.").
So looking for help in making this counter offensive AoP as effective as possibel on low energy maintenance. Would INGWAZ help with energy consumption when the aura isn't dealing with anything serious ? Would the AoP activate fully & automatically anyway if I stock most of the energy in INGWAZ and program the aura to only use it when needed ?
-Is the AUM here useful or should I drop it ? AUM not even being a rune. What do AUM do exactly ? We use it to close some RTR and in AUM SURYAE sun cleaning meditation. AUM is gold element right ? The transmutation of the soul ? But does it makes sense after a rune work on AoP to "transmute the runes into the aura ?
-Can I reduce the number of affirmations without hurting myself ? I got 10 affirmations for total of 5 runes vibrated. Affirmations take most of the time currently. Should I increase the number of repetions for each rune or the number of different runes ? The goal being to keep this AoP maintenance work short still because I do it 2 times per day ideally.

- Second question still related to aura of protection : Sex magickWhen I don't have anything particular to do with sexual energy release I started using it to empower my aura of protection with this affirmation "this sexual energy is permanently reinforcing my aura".
Good idea or is there a better way/better usage of sexual energy when there is no particular work in mind ? Just looking to not waste any energy here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back