Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura Expansion Working

lucius_montague

While "experimenting" with meditations I have made one that seems to be a quick and effective means to expand one's aura. There are nearly an infinite number of ways to do this but the one I personally do, works best for me.Here is what you must do:
1) Begin by standing full erect(aka straight spined). Your feet should point directly in-front of you and run parallel each other shoulder-width apart. 

2) Next, raise your arms straight above your head with open palms. Enter a trance like state and begin to breath and direct energy from mother Earth from your feet chakras. 

3) Direct the energy to rise up, flowing through each of the seven chakra in the path of your sushumna. Simultaneously direct the energy to also flow to your palms and form a ball of powerful energy in each hand. 
4) Once the energy reaches your crown and the balls of energy are formed in your open palms, clench your hands into fist absorbing the balls of energy and causing the energy flown from your sushumna canal to "over-flow" through the top of your crown.

When having to energy overflow through the crow, it will "drench" your aura in a white gold light causing you to glow brighter and enlarge your aura. I have found this to be a great pre-working for major workings/spells when i need to raise my energies first.
Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum! Hail to our Legions!

I don't really think the expansion of the aura is really necessary for anything. keeping in contracted means it is more concentrated. what I really want to get at here is the aura can be expanded or contracted at will, and though I am not sure whereas enlarging would be concerned, I would not think of an automatic expansion, whereas.... theres really absolutely not any automatic expansion caused by what you just wrote, at all, whatsoever, unless I'm wrong. you could use those energies to empower your aura. Truth versus the world, truth is the highest principle, truth is eternal.
 Sieg Heil Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:00:22 -0800
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Aura Expansion Working

While "experimenting" with meditations I have made one that seems to be a quick and effective means to expand one's aura. There are nearly an infinite number of ways to do this but the one I personally do, works best for me.
Here is what you must do:

1) Begin by standing full erect(aka straight spined). Your feet should point directly in-front of you and run parallel each other shoulder-width apart. 

2) Next, raise your arms straight above your head with open palms. Enter a trance like state and begin to breath and direct energy from mother Earth from your feet chakras. 

3) Direct the energy to rise up, flowing through each of the seven chakra in the path of your sushumna. Simultaneously direct the energy to also flow to your palms and form a ball of powerful energy in each hand. 

4) Once the energy reaches your crown and the balls of energy are formed in your open palms, clench your hands into fist absorbing the balls of energy and causing the energy flown from your sushumna canal to "over-flow" through the top of your crown.

When having to energy overflow through the crow, it will "drench" your aura in a white gold light causing you to glow brighter and enlarge your aura. I have found this to be a great pre-working for major workings/spells when i need to raise my energies first.

Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum! Hail to our Legions!

I understand why you would say this brother. There are, however, some uses for expanding your aura: such as when dealing with pesting others, they can feel your *presence* more and are often intimidated. Another use is when working on pyrokenisis or telekinesis. You spread your aura to connect with the object and begin to *pull* on its aura and being.

Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back