Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura constantly dirty? -_-

tapapakiastinseira

Hello... Any advice and help will be greatly appreciated.

I am currently doing a working (*white* magick) towards someone and I necessarily connect with them whenever I'm doing it. Basically, I'm placing some runes in their aura, so I focus on their aura, visualizing it in brilliant white-gold and then placing the runes, affirmations, vibrating them etc...

At first I had noticed that after finishing the vibrations, my aura was really dirty, and I needed twice as much time as I needed to clean it after a destruction working!
But now the dirtiness just won't go away! My head hurts, my eyes feel sleepy and whenever I'm trying to do HP Maxine's Working, I can't visualize clearly the white-gold color around my aura! :/
I have tried everything; due to time restraints I'm not able to vibrate RAUM 108 times, but I've done as much as 30, I've even tried cleaning my aura while on the bathroom (with water, visualization, affirmation in my mind etc), noooothing is working... I still put an aura of protection around me, but is it even of any use?!
Can anyone tell me how the heck I'm gonna get rid of that dirtiness? :/
I can not stop the working, it is really important that I finish all 40 days...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
recently updated try doing the advance cleaning
vibrating RAUM or SURYA 108 times

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

I am currently doing a working (*white* magick) towards someone and I necessarily connect with them whenever I'm doing it. Basically, I'm placing some runes in their aura, so I focus on their aura, visualizing it in brilliant white-gold and then placing the runes, affirmations, vibrating them etc...

At first I had noticed that after finishing the vibrations, my aura was really dirty, and I needed twice as much time as I needed to clean it after a destruction working!
But now the dirtiness just won't go away! My head hurts, my eyes feel sleepy and whenever I'm trying to do HP Maxine's Working, I can't visualize clearly the white-gold color around my aura! :/
I have tried everything; due to time restraints I'm not able to vibrate RAUM 108 times, but I've done as much as 30, I've even tried cleaning my aura while on the bathroom (with water, visualization, affirmation in my mind etc), noooothing is working... I still put an aura of protection around me, but is it even of any use?!

Uhm.... The aura of protection helps to clean your aura and it strenghtens it if you do it regularly.. If you are experienced with white then just feel the white around you and your chakras.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Aura constantly dirty? -_-

get a couple crystals and put them over your chakras, I dont usually recommend crystals because people become stupid with them[newagers] and become dependent on them, but in this case something like that seems necessary. You can also try cleansing it with the suns energy, shooting the old energy out of you into the ground, grounding and centering, absorbing new energy from the sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back