Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura-Color meditation???

dylanbartone

If u know the current color of ur aura should that color be used to empower ur aura?
Would white light still be best regardless of the auras current color?
Also would breathing in specific color to ur aura be able to change its color to better attract material with similar vibrations?
(My aura is a liiight blue color with a yellow/green lining, if anyone was curious. Oh also ive only ever noticed it go from darker to lightrr shades\tones in My different mindsets of life(before it got its current color it was a daark blue with black spots. Was veeery hateful to everything then).
Ranted sorry #_#

I've read said page a few times(again just know) but either im an idiot and can't pull my answers from text that are already answering me.

Or ive got useless questions(which I feel like I do a vast majority of the time)

Ty tho :)

I believe you don't have something vital to focus upon. All these jargon word-fight leads us nowhere but being more confused that leaving these wars in the hands of the street and mighty. Let them settle their issues and leave we humans alone. Are you still as peep? Can't you still see your self as the goat of sacrifice. They don't die,you dies despite their promise of immortality.Only JOVE may give immortality. I have witnessed the mighty escaped where he was most wanted and his victims were taken to Christian fold.wake we talker gives!!! 
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 4:18 PM dylanbartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've read said page a few times(again just know) but either im an idiot and can't pull my answers from text that are already answering me.

Or ive got useless questions(which I feel like I do a vast majority of the time)

Ty tho :)

Fathers blue fire? Is it possible to do meditations that have the aura flare up into fathers fire when touched by enemy beings?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back