Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attention Satanist

tpate95

My name is Syn, I am ne to this group and i would like to offer all my services to anyone who would like them. I am from texas I am 18 and all i have learned I have learned from the High Priest and High Priestesses from the Brotherhood Of Satan. I am here to help promote a site devoted to satanist, and pagans but in this group that wont matter, and inform you all on the site. The owner of the site is High Priestess Mortisma from Omaha Nebraska and she is a wonderful person. You will meet others lke yourself there so if you are interested in the site or have mmore questions either email me at tpate95@... or email the sites email at legionforsatan@..., me and a few other people have access to that email account so they will be answered asap.
Hail Satan
Hail Thyself
Syn

Welcome friend. Can you put a link to the site here? I'm sure it would cause much ease on both ends.
Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the Gods of Old!

-Satanic Viking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tpate95" <tpate95@... wrote:

My name is Syn, I am ne to this group and i would like to offer all my services to anyone who would like them. I am from texas I am 18 and all i have learned I have learned from the High Priest and High Priestesses from the Brotherhood Of Satan. I am here to help promote a site devoted to satanist, and pagans but in this group that wont matter, and inform you all on the site. The owner of the site is High Priestess Mortisma from Omaha Nebraska and she is a wonderful person. You will meet others lke yourself there so if you are interested in the site or have mmore questions either email me at tpate95@... or email the sites email at legionforsatan@..., me and a few other people have access to that email account so they will be answered asap.
Hail Satan
Hail Thyself
Syn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back