Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attempting to write a book about magick good idea?

Lord Ackniaothyacon

I have been doing magick for 11 years and i have been a Spiritual Satanist for about 7 years. I dont post much on here i just read for new rtr and study and meditate. I have a question. I was thinking of writing a book on all i know about magick, my rediscoveries and techniques. Does anyone think this is a good idea or not? And why?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I've written a book on the magic stuff I know. It's great to type it on a computer to update/ spellcheck/ organize it but if you plan to write it by hand I recommend getting some plastic covers so you can add or organize chapters and pages in each chapter.

You should write your book.  When you spread your knowledge to others you help them grow.  I believe in that. Many will thank you for that. 
On Apr 4, 2016 6:12 AM, "shirksr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've written a book on the magic stuff I know. It's great to type it on a computer to update/ spellcheck/ organize it but if you plan to write it by hand I recommend getting some plastic covers so you can add or organize chapters and pages in each chapter.

Program energy to figure this out for you.

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is informing me about/as to......."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back