Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attacks and warfare: Protection

Shannon Outlaw

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this for some
reason..oh well. Fuck that! Hail Satan.

Also using Aum Suyae and using its energies to destroy all enemy negativity works great.

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 3:40 PM EST Shannon Outlaw wrote:

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this for some

i forget who mentioned but a couple days before the working someone mentioned using the ninth or tenth enchain keys as part of the working when im done with my vibrations i vibrate the tenth key and my wife vibrates the ninth
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Also using Aum Suyae and using its energies to destroy all enemy negativity works great.

<td val[/IMG]Yes after doing the ritual I am burning our house with Satanic blue fire and it works wonders for me.Makes the whole house feel more protected and I feel it protecting my wife and our baby.It is an extra measure then just cleaning my aura.Thanks lydia!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Attacks and warfare: Protection
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 8:40:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]

Oh Jason that's soo lovely that you and your wife are both satanists :) Yes the enochian keys are great!

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 4:08 PM EST Jason Watts wrote:

i forget who mentioned but a couple days before the working someone
mentioned using the ninth or tenth enchain keys as part of the working when
im done with my vibrations i vibrate the tenth key and my wife vibrates the
ninth

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Also using Aum Suyae and using its energies to destroy all enemy
negativity works great.

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that
you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as
Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I
use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it
protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a
white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away
use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and
surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the
enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is
harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that
while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and
around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache
I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this
for some

i also use the blue fire directly after the working all over my house it helps not only to burn away the negativity but also to energize me a bit after the vibrations....

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes after doing the ritual I am burning our house with Satanic blue fire and it works wonders for me.Makes the whole house feel more protected and I feel it protecting my wife and our baby.It is an extra measure then just cleaning my aura.Thanks lydia!!!!!!

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]

I love it. Jason's actually the one that found the JoS site. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I thank Father every day for him and the many blessings He bestows upon us every day. Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
On Nov 17, 2012 3:19 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Oh Jason that's soo lovely that you and your wife are both satanists :) Yes the enochian keys are great!

ninth

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

negativity works great.

for some

<td val[/IMG]So happy for you both.It is wonderful to be married to an SS I know I had it the other way too much of my life.So we know just how you two feel because we feel that same intense Satanic love for each other.

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Attacks and warfare: Protection
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 9:29:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]soutlaw92@... wrote:

ninth

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:51 P[/IMG]soutlaw92@... wrote:

negativity works great.

for some
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]So true brother.:)

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Attacks and warfare: Protection
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 9:22:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i also use the blue fire directly after the working all over my house it helps not only to burn away the negativity but also to energize me a bit after the vibrations....

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:16 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]soutlaw92@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]

[/TD]

Same brian, the blue satanic fire house cleansing is awesome! Thanks satan for the workings you give us all the chance to use <3

Heil!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back