Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

attack from christians need help from

alanas202

I am being attacked bu christians who have been giving me and my family hard time. we need urgent help from Satan or Lucifer.
PLease advise on how to get in touch with Him.
We need his help and protection from the christians attack.

thank you for your help.
Richard

My sister just told me yet AGAIN I'm going to hell and need to be baptized. please pray for me as well that Father Satan give me his light and strength  

Your best bet is to probably do some empowerment and keep up an aura of protection. During times when I was under a heavy amount of Christian attack it was probably what helped me the most to keep them away.

Power meditations, the mantras, breathing in white-gold energy, etc.

Doing some physical exercise and yoga helps out immensely, as well.

Also I'd tell you you to try your best to not pay any attention to it, not direct any of your energy towards it, don't let it bother you. Eventually it'll become starved of power/energy and go away.

Or in some cases, try to find what the source, or cause of the attacks are coming from. For example, any insecurities you may have, any experiences in your life that may have brought negativity or nightmares.

Try to maintain a positive mind state, or at the least, remove yourself from any negative thoughts: Fear, horror, misery, jealousy, hatred, etc.

Certain types of enemies, most especially the Reptilian type, live and breathe for those kinds of emotions, thrive off of it. From my experience they begin to wither away and die with the more "positive" attitude.

Maybe you can try invoking energy from the Gods, or invoking Satan's white-gold light. I've had many issues myself with getting in contact with the Gods, as they often seem to be very busy with other important matters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alanas202" <concacrichard@... wrote:

I am being attacked bu christians who have been giving me and my family hard time. we need urgent help from Satan or Lucifer.

thank you for your help.
Richard

u can try to fix it urself this problems
and prevent this attacks
u can use meditations and rituals
bind them
work on ur aura protection several times a day
if u dont start doing things for yourself, u wont advance
Reasons why if important to advance
depending on others and Gods all the times, is not good

situations , if they get really ugly and bad
Gods will step in and help
but is important for every SS to learn and apply
daily meditations, work on ur chakras
and aura
once you advance will avoid a lot problems.
also u will be able to take care of your problems (life in general)
And have the life you want to have
and control you destiny.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alanas202" <concacrichard@... wrote:

thank you for your help.
Richard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back